Hello there guest and welcome to InterfaithLovers - home of quality interfaith erotica!
To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
Already a member? Login here then!

Bollywood Pak Begum TABU HASHMI worships Big Black DRAVIDIAN LINGAM and alludes to Dravidian Dick Size in Karan Johar Interview!

IndusInchworm

Salaam wa alai-kum, Vazhgha Dravida Nadu and Pakistan Zindabad!

1) Intro
This is Short Dick Paki Boy aka Mahomedan Mouse aka. Bilalist Baigzada aka. Indus Inch here! Today I am going to make this post a tribute to one of the most beautiful of our South Asian Moslem women aka Pakeezas aka Paki Girls aka Pak Begums! She is none other than the ravishing Tabu Hashmi! She is one of the most famous ones after Kushbu Khanum, who is in the first order of Pakeezas herself.

In fact, whenever us Paki Boys look at her, we know at a glance that she is just too much woman for us! Her incredible Hajiyya height, her heavy Begumi Boobs and her Araboid arse are just something that us Two-Inch Turki-Lullils and circumcised Musulmen Minutemen just do not deserve at all! This Pakistaner is just too hot for us!

Do you think she even looks at us useless Asian Paki Losers and our Three-Inch Thulukkan Thumb-Dicks? Of course not! No self-respecting Begum in history has EVER done that! No never! They will always go for BNP or Dravidoid BBC. And Tabu Hashmi also knows it of course, which is why she only goes out with, and mates with, Big Black Dravidian Lingam Gods from Dravida Nadu!

Anybody who follows Bollywood knows that she is a Bilalist Begum aka Billaliste and is completely obsessed with uncut Big Black Dalit-Dravidian Lingams ONLY!
The Big Black Dravidian her Nagarjuna is one of her main Shudra Bulls!

2) Tabu having sex with a Dravidian Lingam God:
Us Paki Panthers aka Bilalists always visualise her like this - our sweet Irano-Afghan and Turki sister, lying on her back, her precious Islami Feet pointing to the ceiling, her nice shapely Thulukkachi thighs spread far apart eagerly receiving the penis of her lover. Do you think her lover is one of us weak and skinny Asian Paki boys pumping our 4 inch Islamic Inchworm into her sacred Paki Fanny? Of course it is not - neither in real life, nor in fantasy! No Sir, her lover is a massive muscular Black Dravidian hunk like Nagarjuna! His huge ebony muscle body lies on top of her, as his massive Negroid-Australoid and uncut 12-inch Dravidian Lingam shafts in and out of her body. She exclaims Fuck me with your Andhra Black Cobra! I love your Telingana Black Snake. We know she makes fun of us Short Dick Muzi boys during these sessions, laughing with her Dravidian lover how we are so short below the belt. Finally when her orgasm comes, she screams out Vazhgha Dravida Nadu and Dravidian God Shiva Zindabad!

3) Interview with Karan:

Nor does this divine Dravidianised Dukhtar even DENY it! She refuses to DENY her love for the Dravidian BBC! Nay more, she proudly proclaims this love aloud for the whole world to see. She even makes encoded indirect reference to the TELINGA = Tri-Linga = Triple-sized Dick = Big Black Dravidian Lingam! How? By referring the the BIG size of the Dravidian Peninsula!!! Let us see:

Title: Koffee with Karan S2 E6 Mira Nair and Tabu
Time Segment: 17:00-19.00

Karan: Tell us about ... the rumours of affairs with men who live in the southern part of the country. {Paki Boy: See Karan is referring to the rumours and jokes of her preferring big Black Dravidian Lingam over us Paki boys and our Short Moslem SOPs}
Tabu: The South is VERY BIG ... all these languages you know ... you have to tell me which one language you are talking about ... {Paki Boy: See, the MOMENT Karan mentioned the word SOUTH, Tabu replied with the word BIG. Of course, a Pak Begum as smart as her knows the rumours of her preferring Big Black Dravidian Dick over Short Asian Moslem Paki Peepee, so she does NOT want to crush the rumours - we Paki Panthers are also her fans - but she does not want to OFFEND the mainstream audience either - so she does the balancing act via DOUBLE ENTENDRE}
Karan: Yes, there is Tamil, Telugu .... I know ...
Tabu: See, I have done films in all languages ... you have to be specific ... {Paki Boy: Tabu smarty continues the balancing act. She knows us Paki Panthers have understood her cue of BIG and take this as a CONFIRMATION of her Dravidianised status, but mainstream people do NOT understand this}
Karan: Yes ...
Tabu: So ... what are you asking about?
Karan: Well, Nagarjuna ...
Tabu: That is the only rumour that is constant in my life since I was 16 years old .. I dont know what to say about it .... he is one of the ... people in my life ... and one of the most important relationships I have ... Nothing can ever change or alter my relationship with him ... I don't have any label for it ...
Karan: Call it friendship.
Tabu: I think this term friendship is much abused.

Colophone: I request video editors to take out the segment of that video and spread it across the youtube and other video sharing sites! A wonderful double entendre and SOPH for us Paki Boys!

All Persons Fictitious Disclaimer Applies: All Persons, Places and Entities (Human, Organizational or Otherwise) mentioned in this thread, this forum and this website are all imaginary and do not, nor have ever, existed. All similarities are purely coincidental.

Last edited:
8L9Xpnr.jpg

Cougar No. #1 - Tabassum Fatima Hashmi urf Tabu

Wow oneSickPuppy! Thanks for the eye-candy! Nice !

Now we know she of course prefers uncut Big Black Dravidian Shaivite Lingam instead of our short circumcised Thulukkan Thumb-dicks, it would be great if you or anybody else could get pics of her romancing the Negroid-Australoid Dravidoid Lingam Gods from Dravida Nadu! Would be much more realistic!

Back