Hello there guest and welcome to InterfaithLovers - home of quality interfaith erotica!
To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
Already a member? Login here then!

Hindu Teen Slut Getting Ramped Of Her First Old Muslim Bull (PART-2)

alinabarman

After being used like a whore you get up to dress yourself up to go to your room and realized that he took away your clothes and you need to walk to your room naked, unable to walk due to pain and your pussy starts to drip thick white heavy sperm , it dripping on the floor flowing through your thighs. It was wedding day so you cleaned yourself up and took rest instead of going to the function to attend the wedding in the night . In the night you dressed up in traditional outfit and went to the marriage venue it was surrounded by farm fields which had dense bushes so that if a person went quietly there, he would not even be detected.

You were sitting alone and saw that old who was continuously looking at you making lusty faces so you went in the corner and sat there to get rid of him but he follows you and sits near you, takes out his phone and started to play that MMS of yours he made yesterday and asked you to follow him but you told him that you are not going to fall for this this and he whisper slowly should I send it to my friends or upload it to internet, now you are nervous and started to beg him not to do so and delete the video then he asked for a favor to follow him do whatever is told and he will delete it , left with no other choice you followed him and took you to a nearby farm land with lots of dense and tall bushes, in the middle of it there was small place with no bushes a night lamp , he casually takes off his lungi and laid out on the soil under the open sky. He then starts to undress your saree and orders you not to take off your jewelries, you are begging him not to do so it was painful but he was ignoring you and make you naked and made you laid on the lungi . He tooks off his kurta and you saw him black long fat cut dick erected you felt nervous, he sits down spreads your and puts his erected dick on you stomach and it was beyond your belly button he then spits on his dick and said you won't feel much pain this time and whether you scream or cry no one is coming here. He then pressed you boobs really hard and pushed his whole dick inside it's was so painful that you were trying to push him but it was useless, he then just laid on you locked your hands, laughed like an evil and he took ot his dick leaving only dick head inside you and then pushed inside with a great force and you felt like your stomach and vagina is been teared, you cried out loud and he loved that and started to bang you in the same way , you are begging him to stop but he don't care he just says " Let me cum in your belly or I will upload your video to the internet " He just continues to bang you with full force, pressing your boobs hard in between , slapped you, punching your belly hard to feel pain , you are crying and begging to stop untill 2 hours and finally he ejaculate all his sperm inside your belly . Now you felt like ok it's done and now I will be free and from nowhere you saw another man coming inside the farm who was his muslim servant . The Old Man asks him just clean her up and use her as you like, you screamed at him and said you not do anything like that, he just slaps you hard and reminds you about the video and signals him to go on.

He was bit excited he opend his lungie kurta and wipes all the spem with a cloth and inserts his long fat dick inside you it was also painful and he starts to bang you and asked him "can i beat her up" He said "there is nothing to ask about this, just do whatever you want and dont ask for salary this month" . He just laughed and stared to slap you really hard, pressing your boobs hard making it red, punching your belly with fist . It felt like you are being raped in farm after an hour he ejaculate inside you , now you are exhausted and covered in sweat, again that old man spreads your legs and before you say something he just says "keep quit or I will rape you in real " He again started to bang you , your phone is ringing near you as your friend is calling you but she don't know you are being fucked like a whore near the marriage venue. And finally after 2 hours he again ejaculate inside you and asked you to dress up and go, now your whole body in great pain, your face, boobs stomach, belly, vagina, feeling like being raped . Unable to stand you just got up and stared to dress clean up and dress up and when you were about to leave you saw that muslim servant , he came to you took out your blouse tied you on a wooden pole in the farm and lift up your saree.

He again pushed his dick inside you this time he was banging you more hard and tried to kiss you but you refused and he again started to beat you and made you kiss him, he continued you fuck like tum for one and a half hour and ejaculate inside you , untied you and left, you felt enormous out of pain in whole body, your whole legs and saree is filled with their sperm dripping from your pussy . Now you realize the power of a muslim man whether he is 60years old or 30 Years old he will bang you like a hell for hours. You felt like a cheap whore being used abused and raped with concent. And now you have became the Hindu Slut for Muslim Bulls for the whole life accepting the fact that there is no one stronger than a Muslim Bull.

Ufff so amazing. Best feeling is warmth of their cum. Yes definitely the best and strong. Hslut for life. Dedicated my Hindu pussy to m bulls
Ufff so amazing. Best feeling is warmth of their cum. Yes definitely the best and strong. Hslut for life. Dedicated my Hindu pussy to m bulls.
come to me Hslut let me rape you with my paki musal

Back