Hello there guest and welcome to InterfaithLovers - home of quality interfaith erotica!
To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
Already a member? Login here then!

alinabarman

A Sanskari Hindu slut should always bhagwa colour saree , blouse, bra and panty to tease muslim bulls and always try to wear deep neck and deep back blouse so that your fair meat Cleavege and back is visible with Jewelries like mangtika,neckless,kamarbandh, payal. This is enough to attract a muslim bull and make them horny and angry. Now they will surely grab you and take you to his house and will start to punish you and beat you by tearing up every piece of clothes on your body till you are left with jewelry only and then they will start to fuck you with their long beefy dick that will touch your ovary in every stoke while stretching your small sanskari veg vagina. You will start you sweat under him which will smell sweet to them due pain and pleasure then the fuck will convert in Rape that will continue till hours and even for weeks in his bed.

We are Sanskari Vegetarian Hindu Sluts with soft and fair skin it's our dharma to serve Zalim Non Vegetarian Muslim Maliks and take their strong beefy dick inside us and give the opportunity to be breeded with such a strong sperm

A Sanskari Hindu slut should always bhagwa colour saree , blouse, bra and panty to tease muslim bulls and always try to wear deep neck and deep back blouse so that your fair meat Cleavege and back is visible with Jewelries like mangtika,neckless,kamarbandh, payal. This is enough to attract a muslim bull and make them horny and angry. Now they will surely grab you and take you to his house and will start to punish you and beat you by tearing up every piece of clothes on your body till you are left with jewelry only and then they will start to fuck you with their long beefy dick that will touch your ovary in every stoke while stretching your small sanskari veg vagina. You will start you sweat under him which will smell sweet to them due pain and pleasure then the fuck will convert in Rape that will continue till hours and even for weeks in his bed.

We are Sanskari Vegetarian Hindu Sluts with soft and fair skin it's our dharma to serve Zalim Non Vegetarian Muslim Maliks and take their strong beefy dick inside us and give the opportunity to be breeded with such a strong sperm

Ek baar humara raaj hone de randi fir dekh har hindu kokh me musalmaan baccha palega tum hinduon ki iccha ho ya na ho chudogi sabhi 15 se 50 tak ki har hindu aurat pe kabja hoga

You sanskari whores know exactly what we Zaalim bulls need🍆🍆
We are here to rape Every bhagwa whore we see and make you our slaves
as a cuck i support you malik , i'll lick and drink the cum that drips out of the sanskari randis you pound with that mighty muslim cock and i want to give you a rimbjob too please accept me as your gulaam

Ek baar humara raaj hone de randi fir dekh har hindu kokh me musalmaan baccha palega tum hinduon ki iccha ho ya na ho chudogi sabhi 15 se 50 tak ki har hindu aurat pe kabja hoga
ha malik main hindu cuck hu aur musalmaano ka gulam hu....jis hindu aurat ko aap chodege uske chut se aapka maal saaf karunga aapka gaand bhi saaaf karunga aur lund ka mel bhi....muslim lund kismat walo milta hai