Hello there guest and welcome to InterfaithLovers - home of quality interfaith erotica!
To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
Already a member? Login here then!

7inchKataBara

This story has 3 parts. Part1 is about gf, part2 about sister and 3 is about mom. It’s an Original content written by @pangolin_ian. Share and copy as much as you like but with appropriate credits to the original author.
Don't forget to show appreciation in the comments if you like the story.

Part 1:

Javed’s father is a government employee. Recently, because of his father’s transfer, his family moved to a new city. It was a backdated, small and remote city.

Another thing about the city is, Hindus were the majority here. You’d see temples everywhere, women with shindur, Men wearing Dhuti (Traditional Hindu Clothing) walking around.

His first day in school wasn’t very notable. His class teacher was a tall woman called Mrs Ranjana. She introduced him to everyone and just took a seat at the back. It kinda seemed no one welcomed him, but it didn’t bother him. He was introverted in nature. He just minded his own business.

But within a few days, he noticed something. No one seemed to talk with him. Everyone seemed to ignore him. Well it’s not like it bothered him much, just it seemed weird to him. Also he noticed that He was pretty much the only Muslim kid in his class. What he couldn’t understand is why it would matter in the 21st century.
@pangolin_ian

What Javed didn’t know was that in remote cities, people were racist. They still hold their century old values to their heart. And Hindus being the majority, they couldn’t tolerate Muslim presence.

One day Javed was sitting alone in the cafeteria, eating lunch on lunch break while staring at the prettiest girl in his class, Anushmita. Anushmita had wavy brown hair, hazel eyes, blushed fair skin. And when she walks, her cute teen petite butt would bounce around. Javed had a crush on her since the first day he saw her.
@pangolin_ian

What Javed didn’t know was that Anushmita was Nitesh’s Girlfriend. As Nitesh and his buddies entered the Cafeteria, Nitesh saw Javed staring at his girl. He went up to Javed and slapped the back of his head, “If you look at her with your dirty terrorist eyes once again, I’ll pull your eyes out…”

A blatant threat. It pissed Javed off. But he kept his calm. He didn’t say anything. He just got up and left.

Now, it’s not like Javed was afraid of Nitesh. He was a head taller than him and also at least twice as buff. As an introvert Javed never had a lot of friends and he worked out in his leisure. Regular workout and gifted genetics gave him a tall muscular body even as a teenager. But staying in the school for a few weeks he understood that as a minority, he couldn’t start up something. That’s why he left although he was pissed.

Anushmita saw the whole incident and she felt bad. When the school hour was over Anushmita was waiting for Javed. When he came out, “hey Javed! Can I talk to you for a moment?”

Javed was astonished, “Sure!

“I am really sorry for how Nitesh behaved. He can be so insecure sometimes. You are new here and people really aren’t treating you right…”

: It’s okay, and it shouldn’t be you who should be apologizing.

“Still… I feel so bad. Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?”

: You know… I am new here. I really like watching movies but don’t know any theatres. How about you take me to watch a movie?
@pangolin_ian

Anushmita hesitated a bit. She knew Javed was openly flirting with her even though she had a BF. But standing so near him, smelling his masculine scent, she just couldn’t refuse. “Ok. Tonight. I will pick you up.”

: Ok…see you tonight.

On her way home, Anushmita was feeling pretty guilty. She has practically agreed on a date with another guy although she has a bf. She was troubled. Suddenly her phone beeped, Nitesh texted her, “Hey, my home will be empty tonight. Wanna come over?”

She was starting to get a headache. She texted back, “No. I am going to a relative's house tonight.” And turned her phone off.

Now she was feeling even guiltier. She lied to her bf. Well, she sure couldn’t tell him that she was going to watch a movie with Javed tonight ditching her sex with him. Suddenly the thought kind of excited her. She suddenly realized that she was gonna be alone with Javed tonight, in a dark hall. People do all kinds of naughty stuff there. And Javed seemed pretty bold. She wondered if he’ll do something. Something naughty. What will he do? The thought of cheating on her bf aroused her even more. Upon reaching her home, she fully immersed in her fantasy, and touched herself. She couldn’t believe what she was doing but she just couldn’t stop. Suddenly, she wondered how would Nitesh’s face would be like watching her having sex with Javed. The thought drove her to the edge and she came like never before! She had orgasms before but this is the first time she was squirting! But right after, the guilt came rushing and she buried her face on the pillow.

Javed was waiting for Anushmita at the meetup point. A BMW car stopped in front of him. Anushmita was sitting on the back seat, wearing a gorgeous black dress which had open back covered by intertwined laces. He could pretty much see her milky white smooth back. “Get in, Javed. We’re gonna be late”

He got in the backseat with her. Neither of them said anything. Both were kind of feeling awkward. There was a weird tension between them. Anushmita was taking slow deep breaths, remembering her naughty masturbation session this afternoon. Javed was enjoying how he had an effect on her.

He put his hand over her hand and held it.
@pangolin_ian

Anushmita was shocked. On instinct she wanted to take her hand away but she didn’t. She looked at Javed but he just smiled. She didn’t say anything, only looked out at the window.

It didn’t take long for them to arrive. Javed let her hand go and they entered the theatre. Anushmita, being the only daughter of an affluent businessman, didn’t book the ticket herself. She had her father’s PA book it for her. And the PA, for the comfort of his boss’s daughter, booked the private VVIP suit of the theatre.

Only now, Anushmita realized that she’s gonna be completely alone with this guy, who is not her bf in a private suite. She hesitated for a moment. But then went straight in telling Javed to bring popcorn.

Javed knew her family was rich, just didn’t know how rich. First the car and now the most luxurious suite kind of baffled him. He bought popcorn and went in. There were only a few seats and for some reason they were the only ones in this suite. Javed thanked his luck and took a seat. Not before long the movie started.

Movie was the last thing on Javed’s mind. He knew he had an effect on her. He was in a dark room alone with her and he’s not dumb enough to not do anything. But he just smiled and kept eating popcorn.

Sanajana’s heart was beating fast. She couldn’t really focus on the movie. She was like a prey waiting to be devoured. Then she thought to herself? Do I want to be devoured by this tall muscular Muslim guy? Yes! I do! But why isn’t he doing anything! Is he not gonna do anything!!! Am I just overthinking!

Then she looked at him and she was out of her mind. Here she was having a nervous breakdown and this guy was just eating popcorn while watching the movie!!! She was pissed!

She pouted and focused on the movie. Javed noticed all this and just smiled.

After a while, in a scene of the movie, the protagonist cornered a girl and kissed her deeply. This was turning Anushmita on so much. If he’s not gonna make a move, should I do it? Fuck it!! She thought inside and slowly held his hands.

Javed knew it was time. He played with her enough. He held her hands and pulled her towards himself and deeply kissed her cherry lips. It felt innocent at first, her sweet lips being pressed down. Then she started kissing back. Madly. She was waiting for this all this time. She tried to hold the back of his head and kiss him.
@pangolin_ian

But Javed, with his hand, locked both her hands behind and with the other hand held her head and kissed her. She was now at his full mercy. And she surrendered to him fully. She took in the raw masculine scent with deep breaths. She was grinding her hips while being on top of him. She thought inside – “OMG! I can cum from just this!!!”

His hands slowly went downwards and cupped her breast with his big strong hands. The other hands slowly undid the laces on the back. She wasn’t wearing any underwear in the first place. Her soft, milky white bare mounds were in the hands of this guy she barely knew. Then he suddenly swivelled her, now she was facing away from him. He kept fondling her boobs with his both hands now. Now and then he was pinching her hardened pink nipples. It sent electric shocks to her brain.

Then he took off her dress completely. She was wearing a lacy black panty. Javed smiled and whispered in her ears, “Do you know what they say about black underwear? Women only wear them only when they want to show it to someone.”

She couldn’t say anything and just blushed red and closed her eyes? Was it true? Was she really expecting this? Even though she has a bf, was she really expecting this when he asked her out on a movie date? She drove the thought and just focused on enjoying the moment.

His fingers was teasing her over her underwear while one hand grabbed one of her breasts. She just couldn’t take it anymore. “Please…..”

Javed whispered in her ear, “Please, what?”
@pangolin_ian

“You know…..”

:”Say it…”

“Please put your fingers inside…”

Javed wanted to tease her more but he didn’t. With one hand he grabbed her neck and another hand went in her panty and he inserted his curled middle finger till the knuckle. Her pussy was flooding and it went in easily. It directly hit her sweet spot, and after all the teasing this sudden attack made her body tremble and she came right that instant.

Javed took his finger out, moist with her pussy juices and inserted it in her mouth. She closed the finger and sucked the finger feverishly. She had sex before. But everything seemed new to her. How he was controlling her. How his fingers were long and thick, how his scent was so masculine… everything seemed foreign to her.

“You suck finger pretty well, but it’s time for you to suck something else…Get on your knees”

She knew what he was talking about. Just that she has never done it before. Nitesh has asked her many times for a blowjob but the thought of that dirty shrivelled little thing anywhere near her mouth makes her want to vomit. That crumpled foreskin disgusts her!

But there was something commanding about Javed’s voice, which her body just couldn’t refuse. She got on her knees. Javed undid his belt, “Take my pants off”…and she did. What she saw she couldn’t believe. He had a huge bulge that his black boxer could barely hold. A spot was sticky with his precum but he wasn’t fully hard yet. “Take the rest off too darling…”

She slowly pulled down the boxers too. It was beautiful. She didn’t know male phalluses could be this big and beautiful. It stood erect pointing towards the ceiling. The cut dick looked as if it was sculpted. She wanted to kiss it and she did. She kissed the base of the penis. It had an intoxicating smell and she was entering into a trance-like state. His cock was even bigger than her face! She grabbed it with both her hands but still there was almost half left! She slowly took the tip in her mouth and sucked it. It was so thick that just the tip felt as if it was stretching her mouth.

Javed slowly gathered her open hair in a ponytail and suddenly thrusted the dick in her mouth while grabbing her head. She felt choked! Tears unwillingly came out of her eyes and ruined her mascara. She couldn’t even take half in and it was already hitting the back of her throat. She felt that gag reflex coming in. But Javed didn’t move, he just held it there for a few seconds then pulled it out. She was coughing and taking deep breaths.

Javed gave her a few seconds and then rammed the mammoth in once again. After a while, her gag reflexes mellowed down. “No hands now, lock your hands behind…” and she did. This time he got up from the seat and shoved his dick in as deep as he could. She felt choked, pained but at the same time, ecstatic. She has never felt like this before. He started fucking her mouth. She felt like she could climax from just this. He was getting close…”I am gonna cum….don’t spill a single drop slut” Hearing him call her a slut sent a shock to her brain. No one ever talked to her like that before. Yes I am a slut. I am slut for this gorgeous cut Muslim dick. She thought internally and came.

At the same time Javed also came in her mouth. Hot sticky fluid filled up her mouth. It was bittersweet and had an intoxicating flavour, she gulped down as much she could but still some spilled out. She cleaned them up with her finger and drank all of it. “That’s my good slut.”

They wanted to do a lot more but suddenly they noticed that the movie was over and credits were showing. So she got up and fixed her clothes and got out of the theatre. None of them said anything in the car back. Just before getting out of the car Javed whispered in her ears, “My home will be empty tomorrow, let’s finish what we couldn’t…” and got out of the car. His whisper sent jolts in her brain and she felt arousal building up in her. She couldn’t wait to go home and drown in her own fantasies.
@pangolin_ian

When she got home, she saw dozens of missed calls from nitesh. She just ignored them. She had something else to do right now.

Next day, Javed wasn’t sure if she would come. His mother passed away and he lives with his father. His father goes to work early in the morning. So after breakfast he was anxious about whether she would come. So to put his mind off that, he started working out in his shorts. Soon she forgot about her. After a while, the doorbell rang and he just draped a towel around his torso and opened the door. Anusmita was waiting for her. Today she dressed simple, Salwar-Kamiz and a white dupatta.

Anu wasn’t ready to see Javed like this. Javed was over 6 feet tall. Thanks to regular exercise, he had a chiseled body of a greek warrior. Shiny sweat dripped down his body. She just couldn’t stop staring.

Javed was enjoying his stare. After a few moments he teased, “Are you gonna come in or will you keep staring standing there?”

Anu got out of her trance and got in. Now she noticed that it was a small typical middle class apartment but seemed pretty neat and clean. “My bedroom’s on the right”

She went in without saying anything. Her heart was pounding so hard, she wondered if he could hear it. He came up behind her and hugged her from behind and whispered in her ears, “I was gonna take a shower, but we’re gonna sweat anyway and we could do it together later.” Saying that he threw her dupatta away and kissed her neck from behind. His hand moved from waist to her breast. She was pretty busty for a teenager.

Then he turned her around and kissed her. His hands were exploring her plump bottom. With one hand he held her hands behind. She loved how he took control. How he always made her feel powerless in front of him. “Take off your clothes…” and she did. She was wearing a lacy white bra today with matching panties. He came closer to her and slowly undid her PJ and touched her over her lingerie. She was flooding. This time, without even him saying anything, she got on her knees and took off his shorts. She couldn’t wait to see it, to feel that gorgeous phallus once again. It seemed more beautiful in light today. It wasn’t hard yet, it dangled long, glistening sweat was flowing. She wanted to taste it. Just yesterday, she was disgusted by the thought of blowjobs but now she, on her own volition, wanted to suck the cock of this man.

She slowly caressed it with her tongue. In a moment it was at full attention. A thought came in her mind. Will it really fit inside? She was no virgin, but surely Nitesh can’t even compare to Javed. Nitesh’s was probably smaller than her pinky. She wondered if it will hurt taking Javed’s dick in. “Let me see those mellons girl.” Javed’s voice jolted her out of trance. She took off her Bra and diligently started sucking his cock. She could take it a lot deeper than yesterday by herself but still it was about half the length.
@pangolin_ian

Javed was enjoying the view from up. Here this gorgeous girl was on her knees sucking his dick. She looked beautiful. Her milky white breasts with pink nipples looked savoury. He couldn’t wait anymore to ram his dick in her. He pulled her up and threw her in his bed face down. “Lift your ass up” She lifted her ass up like a good bitch. Javed took some oil in his fingers and inserted first one then two fingers. She was tight! Tight like a virgin.

Anu moaned. Javed’s fingers were thick and long. Just 2 fingers reached deep in her pussy and filled her up. She was bouncing her ass back, taking his fingers in. She was on the verge of cumming but suddenly Javed stopped. “Why’d you stop!!!” she said and looked back. Javed was oiling up his dick for her pussy. And suddenly the fear came back. Will it really fit?

“Cause it’s time for the real stuff…” Said Javed and he gently rubbed his tip on her hole. She was practically flooding. He slowly entered her. Just the tip was stretching her out. She closed her eyes and moaned. It was hurting her. “Hey, are you still a virgin?”

“No, you’re just too big…” Javed laughed and rammed half of his dick in with a sudden thrust. She gasped and came while moaning loudly. “Well, it’s your first time for a real dick.”

He let her take a breather and get used to it for a while. Then he started moving. Now that her pussy was stretched out a bit and lubed up with all sorts of juices, it was going in better. In a while he started ramming her hard and fast. She was screaming all the while. “FUCK! FUCK! FUCK ME!! OH YES!! OH GOD!! YESSS! FUCK MEE!!

“You like that bitch?”

“Yessss!! OH GOD YESSS!!!”

“Who owns this pussy bitch?”

“You Javed, YOU. OH GOD… DON’T STOP”

“You’re my bitch from now, got it?”

“Yes, I am your Bitch. FUCK ME! FUCK YOUR BITCH!!!”

She lost count of how many times she came in the first round. Well there were many rounds that day. He was like a beast.

She broke up with Nitesh the next day. She didn’t even give him any reason and just blocked him. A few months later Nitesh found her in a drug store.

Back