Hello there guest and welcome to InterfaithLovers - home of quality interfaith erotica!
To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
Already a member? Login here then!

Meri sanskari Hindu maa bani maulana ki randi

Sadlyhere256

One day my hindu mom kanchan gets in argument with a maualana and curses him loudly while slapping him. That night that muslim maulaana comes to my house knocks my dad out and grabs hold of my pure hindu mom kanchan from behind and says”What happened kanchan,all your strength went away, right now in the afternoon you were cursing me and insulting me so now i will take your izzat and use you like my personal randi”.She tries to fight in first but then gives in to his manly touch. He then tears her saree and petticoat forcefully and makes her stand nanga in the balcony for his other friends to see. Once done he orders her to worship his dick , slap it on her face and kiss on it gently like a true randi. He then slaps her on her face till it goes red.He then laughs and says “Mulle se chudte hue sharam nahi aa rhi “ to which she replies “pati ne kaha tha ki kanchan tujhe kissi musalmaan Ka bada aur mota lund Lena chahiye kyoki wahi teri chut ki pyaas bujha payega”.He laughs on her and moves on to slap her big white tits and bite her nipples till she is screaming. He then presses her tits hard and starts do drink my moms hot milk while he slaps her ass continuously. he laughs and asks her”ey randi,How does it feel to feed your milk to a muslim” to which kanchan says”your lips feel perfect on my black nipples while your hands constantly squeeze the milk out of me”. He then spits on her face and messages his spit all over her face. Kanchan says while smiling ”Maulaana Ji I have been kept like a princess my whole by my husband..you are the opposite of him and are planning to use me like your randi aren’t you”.The maulana slaps her hard as she cry’s and says” arre kanchan,tu hai hi ek gore choocho waali aur clean tight chut waali meri meri hindu randi”. He then asks her to open her mouth and suck his dick.She says”maalik I have not taken such a long dick in my entire life” to which the guy slaps her and jams his dick in her mouth as she suffocates. He says”tu meri randi hai kanchan, tujhe lena paddega woh bhi poora “. He presses her nose and holds her hands tight while pulling her hairs.He says”Ahh kanchan,tera gala toh poora unused hai..kya feels de rha hai”. He gags her hard and then takes it out. He then hold her hands up tight and licks her clean shaved milky armpits..occasionally drinking her milk and biting her nipples.He further tells my mom to sit on his dick like a obidient randi. He then says “ Kanchan today your pussy is really tight..looks like you have not been getting fucked hard by your husband recently”. Kanchan says “What should i do master, Bhavya son is mostly home and i dont get a chance often but now that you are here i will be satsified to my lust completely ”. He then puts his hand on my hindu mom’s clean and shaved chut and asks her “oye meri kanchan,teri chut ko garam kardu na mein meri randi ki tarah”. Kanchan replies “maulana Ji now this pussy is your to use and not of my husband so lick it,spit on it,eat it or fuck it as you wish.ohhhhh ahhh ahhh”.He then pulls my mom’s hair hard and slaps her tits while pinching her nipples..then he shouts at her to say those magical words. Mom moans “ i am kanchan, a hindu randi who needs to satisfy muslim guys by feeding them my milk and being their freeuse randi”.He spanks her ass hard as he starts to fuck her pussy.he says”Ahh, kanchan teri chut toh bilkul garam ho rakhi hai lagta hai tu chahti thi mujhse chudna” to which she replies while screaming “ahhhh..ohhhh…nahi maalik I just haven’t got fucked like this in my pussy by my husband…I feel bad and horny at the same time being used like a randi by you”..He lifts her up and takes her to the balcony where all his Muslim friends are stroking their dicks on kanchan. He spits on her cunt and slaps her chut hard asking her to say it loudly now.She screams and moans in pleasure while saying”I am kanchan, a Hindu randi who is always available for muslim dick and to get fucked by Muslims anytime and anywhere.I will not mind if any Muslim man or his kids want to drink my milk or use by boobs as stress relief or touch and fuck my chut.I will be their hindu randi”.the maulaana and his friends laugh while he fucks her chut harder and makes her beg for more dick in her.He starts to fuck her chut like a animal and makes her cum in pleasure while her chooche are banging from the balcony . He lifts her up and says”Re meri chikni chut waali kanchan..aaj se tu meri randi hai samjhi..your boobs are now my milk and your body is now my stress reliever..come everyday around 9 sharp”. He then laughs and says”apne pati aur bete ko bhi leke aana..i want to fuck you infront of them and show then how big of a randi you are for muslim cock. Kanchan nodds and takes off her mangalasutra and gives it to him which he ties on his dick.Kanchan cant help but laugh. He pushes her hard and lays down on her with his full weight on her squishing her tits. He puts his dirty old lips on her pink soft lips and deep kisses her.

Back