Hello there guest and welcome to InterfaithLovers - home of quality interfaith erotica!
To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
Already a member? Login here then!

IndusInchworm

Jai Hindiwalla Gau-Rashtra!

1) Why Myself Writing This? Revenge on Ghati Marathis, Mad Mullas Terrarisht and Horrorist, Rajastani Randee-Pimpers, Bladdy Blaand Firangis Spies and Kaalu Dravida Nigros, That is Why!:

This is being Short Dick Bania Boy aka. Hindu Halfdick aka. Indus Inch here! Now myself making this posting here because myself is being sick and tired of peepuls always making funs and telling mazaaqs of our Hindi Cow-Country aka. Gangastan aka. Gobarstan! Aal Bad *NASTIK* or Heretic peoples from Maharashtra, Pakistan and Dravida Nadu are always saying how POOR our Hindiwalla Gau-Rashtra is, and telling aal world peoples how we are having Hindu Rate of Growth, how Injun Moon-Moon Mishun matlab Indian Moon Mission is being Phail, how our Notebandi Nightmare is being PHAIL and why we are being lost half of Kashmir and are losing all wars with Pakistan! They izz always asking why we are being giving Vhote only to Lutyens New Delhi parties and not our own parties! Bladdy Bastardy Peepuls! Our vhote will always be going to New Delhi Parties like Kangress and BaJaPa ONLY, even after MahaExit, RajExit, BangExit, TelExit, TamExit, GujExit, AndExit and KannExit!

These poppaganda peepuls are also now being brainwash to our kisans and farmers to being start Farmer Protest against great Injun Ooniyun aka Indian Union Gavarnment! Injun Ooniyun Garmint shud be sending in Injun Army to shooting down these Bladdy Bastardy Anti-Nashnul peepuls and all lands mast be giving to New Delhi Baboos in their Swiss Bank akkawnt and to Ambanee-Adannee peepuls only.

2) SMAAL PANNIS MUQABLA: Hindustan is NAMBAR 1!
But there is ONE theeng in which our Gangastan-ya-Gobarstan is definitely NAMBAR ONE in AAL Warld! And that is being SMAAL PANNIS MUQABLA! Nobady can be beating our great Bharat aka Gangastan aka Hindustan aka Gau-Rashtra aka Bimaru-Desh in this! Nobady!

At first terrarist and horrorist state of Pakistan, Kammunisht Naxalite China and Narth Korea were trying to winning this muqabla by not informing us of thees wandarfool muqabla! So these bladdy kaantries were winning this muqabla! But of course once glorious Bimaru-Desh know about this, we beating them hand down! No once again Gangastan is Nambar 1!

3) News Items on Rajeev Gupta
This a repost of a news item for which all of us Brahminist aka Brahmin-Bania aka Vaishnavite aka Upper Caste Hindu aka Hindi-Hindu boys should be eminently proud of!

Lang Live Rajeev Gupta, Hindiwalla and Bania hero!

* Injun aka. Indian Man Wins Smallest Penis Contest Brooklyn

* Brahmin-Bania Her Rajeev Gupta from Hindustan Cow-Country wins 2014 Smallest Penis Contest

* Smallest Penis Contest won by Injun aka Indian Rajeev Gupta

* World Smallest Penis Contest: Winner is Injun aka Hindustani aka Gobarstani Rajeev Gupta!

3) Small Pandie Pannis = Big Brain!

Another big banafit of having small Brahmacharya Pannis is that it is being leading to higher IQ! So much thanks and many thank yous to our smart Bania ancestors and their Brahmin Brahmacharya teachers for giving this know to us! And because we Brahmin-Bania boys are haiving such small Injun pannis, so our IQ is being much higher too!

Best example is being of course our Brahmin-Bania Vaishnava HERO Rajeev Gupta himself - winner of Warld Small Pannis Muqabla! This smart Hindiwalla bradher is being FULBRIGHT SCHOLAR also ... see!

* Fulbright Scholar Rajeeve Gupta wins World Smallest Penis Contest

4) Small Bania Pannis = Big Bank Balance!

Another side banafit of having small Bania Brahmini Lulli is that bank balance is increasing! See aal rich mans of Orient, they are being us Banias only yaar: Mookesha Bhai Ambanee, Anneel Bhai Ambannee, Lakshmi Bhai Mittal, all are being Banias only!

My Bania Bhai is being getting Rs. 10 crore as birthday gift yesterday only yaar! And myself is being bhai of Harshad Mehta only yaar - myself making Rs. 20 crore in one day trading Nifty Options and Sensex stocks yaar. You blaady Ghati Marathi, Madd Mulla, stupid Firang, and greasy Sambar Nigar have even one rupee in yaar bank akkownt? I think not!

So last night myself faakk one Blaand Firangini, one Mullani, one Kali Madrasan Nigrani and one Marathan Nastik - all at one time! Myself pay each beetch one lakh rupee so they coming to my Bania Bed. They sakking and fakking my small Bania pannis because they loving my big Bania bank account. At first they are telling my Bania pannis smelling of Gau-Mutra and Gobor only. So I pay them another one lakh rupee each to *Chuso* and *Chato* (suck and lick) my Hindiwalla Gau-Rashtra lulli AND clean my Gau-Rashtra Gaand AND drink my Swa-Mutra also! And guess what? They ALL did that! Did your Bai, Begum, Pondatti or Firangini do that? I think not! Now take that!

Your Marathans, Mullanis, Nigranis and Firanginis all suck our Bania Cocks and lick our Bania arses! Because we are being winnar of Small Pannis Muqabla of World and Big Bank Account Muqabla of world! All Your Orats are Belong to Us!

Did you Ghati Marathis, Mad Mulla, Laang-Tail Firang and Kallu Madrasi Nigros do fakking and sakking with four womans last night? No, na? Then shat the fakk up and Pundit Nehru Jindabad!

Now take that, you Ghati Marathi Nastiks, you dumb Firangis, you Mad Mullas terrarisht and horrorisht, and you Sambar Nigars!

Disclaimer: All Entities whether human, non-human, mythical, religious, commercial or otherwise, are Fictional and Do Not and Have never Existed. And All Other Legal Disclaimers Aplly.

Last edited:
Back