Hello there guest and welcome to InterfaithLovers - home of quality interfaith erotica!
To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
Already a member? Login here then!

Clear message to all mulla ; "they'' no longer belong to you. Saffron revolution going on.

TUCHS7k-Yfa-BBvu-Na-ezgif-com-optimize.gif

vintage interfaith scene
mohan joshi & zarina shaikh( a.k.a sapna sappu)
Munni-Bai-Hindi-Movie-Mohan-Joshi-Funny-Action-Dharmendra-Sapna-Eagle-Hindi-Movies-ezgif-com-optimize.gif
Munni-Bai-Hindi-Movie-Mohan-Joshi-Funny-Action-Dharmendra-Sapna-Eagle-Hindi-Movies-ezgif-com-optimize-1.gif
Munni-Bai-Hindi-Movie-Mohan-Joshi-Funny-Action-Dharmendra-Sapna-Eagle-Hindi-Movies-ezgif-com-optimize-2.gif
These scenes are from the movie Munnibai (read Mullibai :p ... the producers have showed the big breasts of Zarina Shaikh aka Sapna throughout the movie... apparently Hindu actresses were not comfortable showing their nipples on screen... (apart from Mandakini I believe)

Some notable timelines of the movie:
01:00:00 - Zarina shows her nipples through the thin, wet bra
01:45:00 - Zarina's attempted rape scene, bhagwadhari Mohan Joshi tries to rape the sizzling mulli by dragging her out of the river and fuck her in the mud, Zarina was wearing the same see-through bra...

Here's another one... Zarina Sheikhs first movie...
For some reason, all the Hindi movie producers cast the busty Muslim actress only to have her raped by Hindu gundas...
Skip to 41 minutes for Zarina's rape scene... Lambu aatta ne tere behen ko lamba kar diya :D
Mohan Joshi is also starring in this one, but I don't think he gets a chance to grope those big pakeezah kaddus

For some reason, all the Hindi movie producers cast the busty Muslim actress only to have her raped by Hindu gundas...
Skip to 41 minutes for Zarina's rape scene... Lambu aatta ne tere behen ko lamba kar diya :D
Mohan Joshi is also starring in this one, but I don't think he gets a chance to grope those big pakeezah kaddus
Not for some reason but for valid reasons

Not for some reasons but for valid reasons