Hello there guest and welcome to InterfaithLovers - home of quality interfaith erotica!
To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
Already a member? Login here then!

Horny Muslim wife's secret encounters [collected, mazhabified]

oneSickPuppy

Storyteller
Zarine Khan Fucked by a Hindu Security Guard

98212141.jpg

Hey guys! Zarine here. This is my first time sharing my sexual erotica experiences here. I'll keep it short, but read it till the end.

Let me introduce myself first. I'm Zarine Khan, I'm 36 years old with a 40D-36-38 figure. I'm married with no kids. And I work in an IT company. So, you should know sex is a stress reliever for me.

My husband owns a travel and tourism business and travels most of the time. I don't know if this happens to all women, but I am horny most of the time, and I've done a lot of stupid yet hot stuff cause of that.

This is not my first experience.

To be honest I am horny all the time. So, one day there was a special occasion in my company. It's not a big company but average. As it was a special occasion, I wore a black saree which was semi-transparent and my cleavage was visible (I like showing off my big mummays).

Then I came to my office. While punching in my attendance, I noticed that my security guard was ogling at my mummays even though he knew I was watching him! I let him be and went in. I had noticed him doing that most of the time, but that day he had a lot of lust filled in him. And I could see it.

The security guard Mangilal was nearly 50 years old. He kept staring at my mummays even during the preparation for party. And when it started, I noticed him doing a very brave thing. Mangilal literally pressed his hard lund over his pant! I was dumbfounded and looked around to see if no one saw it. I ignored it and continued my work.

Then I saw Mangilal keep doing it. I like men when they treat me dirty. Seeing him doing that, my horny side woke up. I decided that Mangilal will be plowing my wet choot that day.

I was too horny by then and I went out near him. Mangilal didn't think twice and dragged me to the side where no one was present, and started groping me like an animal.

Me: Hey, what are you doing?! Stop!!

Mangilal: I know you mullis like it. I saw you smiling while seeing me pressing my uncut lund.

Me: I'll shout if you don't stop now. (I wanted to tease him a bit!)

Mangilal: Do whatever you want. I am making you my slut.

062e12fa7711dcf38fb621c0a792958a.jpg

I never knew my security guy was such a dominant guy. Mangilal was squeezing my mummays over my blouse. I thought he might tear it. Then he did an unexpected thing. Mangilal took my hand and placed it on his lund. It was so hard and huge. I could feel it pulsating. This made my slutty side arise. Now, I wanted to be his that moment.

Then I stopped him from squeezing my big mummays. Mangilal spanked me softly for that, calling me a “randi”. This made me hornier. I held his hand and took him to the above floor, which was empty as everyone was busy in the party.

I looked around and no one was there. Then I took the security guard inside a room. I stood in front of Mangilal, licked my lips and removed my blouse for him. He was dumbfounded seeing my mummays in my bra. Mangilal tore my bra and threw it away. I was shocked. While doing that, he scratched me with his nails and it was bleeding a little.

The security guard started sucking my nipples and he bit them hard. Mangilal didn't stop till he gave me bite marks all over my huge mummays, marking that I was his randi from then.

I then got down on my knees and removed his pant. His lowda was so thick and long. I started sucking it over his undies. He held my hair and kissed me wild. Then he put his tongue inside my mouth and we kissed madly for some time.

I then removed his undies and his lund slapped my face as soon as I released it. Then, like a hungry randi, I started sucking Mangilal. The security guard held my hair and started mouth-fucking me.

Security guard: You are such a randi, aren't you? I thought you were a pakeeza aurat. And look at you being a nasty randi for an uncut lowda! A shaadi-shuda mulli like you is good for one thing only - serving an uncut Hindu lund!

He started insulting me badly and it turned me on a lot. He couldn't wait anymore. He made me stand up, removed the rest of the saree I was wearing and made me lie down. After that, he sucked my choot while making lewd comments like, “Randi, kutti, gashti mulli chinaal! guard unkat lund se chudegi tu aaj, meri randi hai tu!!!” This turned me and made me cum.

Me: Yes I am your pakiza randi from now. Now, fuck me like a dirty whore.

The security guard inserted his lowda in a few thrusts. I couldn't believe even though he was 50. Mangilal was so strong and fucked my brains out. He was kissing me while fucking. We were dripping sweat by then. Mangilal literally held my wedding necklace while fucking me.

There was function going on downstairs and here I was getting fucked like a cheap street whore! The Hindu security man fucked me in doggy and soon, he was about to cum. I told him to cum in my mouth.

He stood up and loaded my mouth with his cum and it spilled over my mummays as he came a lot. Then I sucked his lowda clean, drinking every last drop of cum.

Then he got up, got dressed and left, leaving me there lying on the floor with his cum in my mouth and mummays like a filthy whore.

I also got up, and got dressed, but couldn't wear my bra as he tore it. I just wore my blouse and my nipples were visible.

I let his cum drying on my mummays and it made me feel like a slut. Then I went to the washroom washed my face and went back to the party. I was glad no one noticed.

1855b0aaa58c797cb1cd0880af3d8cf0.jpg

Later in the evening when everything was done, everyone started leaving. But I had other plans in mind. I gave an excuse that there was some work that I had to complete and would have to stay back a little more. As the company I work was a startup, we didn't have many employees and it was a weekend. So, no one wanted to stay for long. And I took that as an advantage.

I confirmed that everyone had left. I went to the resting space where there was no camera and sat in a slutty way, exposing my cleavage. I was waiting for the security guard to come as I knew he would come to check.

When everyone left, he came in to check if everyone left to lock the office. And I was there in my blouse, exposing my big juicy mummays to get fucked by him again.

Mangilal saw and went back to close the office doors from the inside. He came back and pounced on me like a hungry lion. Mangilal was in no mood to talk as he was horny as hell. He was trying to remove my blouse hooks but was struggling.

When I asked him to stop, Mangilal spanked me again without uttering a word. I loved the way he did that. Mangilal couldn't open the first hook and so, he broke it off. I didn't care and he removed the rest and started sucking my nipples like a hungry kid. All I could do was moan like a randi!

We were alone on the entire floor and I was moaning too loud. The horny, middle-aged security guard got up and asked me to stand up and strip. I got up and removed my saree.

Now, I was in my petticoat and slid it down by bending, so that he could see my huge mummays hanging down like a fat ripe qaddu. Then I turned around showing him my big fat ass and removed my panty.

I then wanted to remove my wedding necklace, but he asked me to keep it on. Mangilal wanted to show me that he was the boss there.

I went on my knees and removed his pant and underwear. There it was, his huge rod.

I started worshipping it. I sucked it till he came. Mangilal shot a huge load on my mummays. He still had the stamina to go on. Then he held my hair pulled me and kissed me wildly. We exchanged a lot of saliva and we were sweating profusely.

Mangilal made me lay down on the cabinet and fucked me without wasting any time. He was pinching and squeezing my mummays while fucking and gave me bruises, as he had nails.

Me: AHHHH…I'M CUMMING//AHHHHH FUCK ME FASTER. FUCKKKK MEEEE..

Security guard: Kutiya, why didn't you tell me you are such a shaadi-shuda horny aurat? I am sure your shouhar can't satisfy you. Don't worry randi, I will satisfy you from now (Mangilal told this in Hindi.)

I came so hard but Mangilal kept fucking me. After a while, he was about to cum. Then he came all over my stomach and mummays.

Mangilal: Kuttiya, now clean my uncut lund properly.

I sucked his lowda looking into his eye. Then I got up. All this time, he was using dirty words and all of a sudden, we had a romantic moment. He kissed my forehead and we smooched for a few minutes.

Then I thanked him and laid down on the sofa for some time. I didn't want to go home, I wanted more. When I tried sucking him again, he told me to stop as he had to go.

Mangilal: Your choot is mine now. You will be my slave in secret from now. Get ready and come out.

Mangilal told this, wore his dress, cleaned the rest area and went out. I got up and my choot was aching. I was covered with the security guard's veerya. Then I wore my saree. My hair was a mess. I tied my hair into a bun as I had some energy left and went out.

I saw the security guard outside.

Mangilal: Bye madam, see you tomorrow (with a dirty look).

And he slowly brushed against my mummays. I gave him a slutty smile and left.

After that day, Mangilal treats me like a slut. He squeezes my mummays whenever no one is watching. Mangilal has even fucked me in the toilets. Also, he would send me his lund pics when I'm in the office. I never missed going to the office since then and stopped wearing panties too. This is how I became a slut to my office security.

Zarine Khan Fucked by Ola auto driver

So, for those who don't know me, let me introduce myself first. I'm Zarine, I'm 36 years old with the 40D-36-38 figure. And I'm married with no kids. I work in an IT company, so you should know sex is a stress reliever for me.

My husband Rehan owns a travel and tourism business and travels most of the time. I don't know if this happens to all women, but I am horny most of the time, and I've done a lot of stupid yet hot stuff cause of that.

zarine-khan-sexy-saree-sweeties-saree-side-stripes.jpg

To be honest, I am horny all the time. Although I'm a practicing Muslimah, I wear a saree in my office most of the time, because I love showing off my big mummays and cleavage in my tight blouse. Besides, most of my colleagues at my workplace are Hindu males and they appreciate me wearing revealing sarees. Especially my boss Mr. Gupta is fond of my skimpy, sleeveless, low-necked blouse that shows off my proud safed choochies and deep cleavage. Thanks to my sexy sanskari attire, Mr. Gupta has been giving me raises on a regular basis.

As I told, I am very dirty, and I like it when people see me and try to hide their boners. This is a short one. I travel by auto most of the time. Like I told in my previous story, my security fucked me like a cheap slut.

So, one day, I was too horny, but unfortunately, my security wasn't there.

I was sad and I booked an Ola cab to go home. I was waiting down and when the auto came he did not see my face at all and he kept staring at my mummays. Then I got a dirty idea. I told him the OTP and got on.

Now, let me tell you about the auto driver. He was in his late 20s and he was dark and short. He adjusted his rearview mirror so he could see my cleavage. I saw it and went along.

Then I adjusted my saree so he could see most of my cleavage and I could say from his behavior he was too horny and was ready to pump my choot. It was a 40-minute drive to my home and I let him have his feast for 10 minutes.

Me: Bhaiya, please see the road and drive.

He was flustered by this and didn't speak anything, but still kept staring. I was too horny and he was too. Then I gave up my fear and made my first move.

Me: What is your name?

He: Raju, madam.

Me: Raju, why are you seeing back from that time?

He was so horny that he didn't care and spoke boldly and I loved that and made me mad horny. He said –

Raju: Madam, you are so beautiful. So, I am seeing you.

Me: You are not seeing my face at all, Raju.

He became quiet and didn't say anything. I couldn't control it anymore.

Me: Raju, are you only going to see it?

He was shocked and turned back. I gave him a horny smile and told him to take us to a very secluded place where no one would come. He didn't utter a word. As auto drivers know most of the routes in Bangalore and know secret places, he kept driving. I knew he was not taking me home but somewhere else.

cf1ae0d3a0a879424d7be95a8ddb3759.jpg

I was scared but my lust took over me. The Ola auto driver went to a place that was like a forest and no one was there. Then he ended the Ola trip. He came back and pulled my head close and kissed me like an animal. He didn't care to speak or ask permission. I tried pushing him, but he held my hair and kept kissing me with his tongue in my mouth and I gave up and kissed him back.

He then started playing with my mummays. He was so brave that he stopped calling me “madam” and said all kinds of bad words. Then he asked me –

Raju: Your mummays are so big. How many men have worked hard to make them so big?

Me: A lot.

Raju: Randi, you are mine now.

He got so wild that he broke my blouse hooks and started playing with my mummays from the bra. I held his lowda over his pant. It was not as big as my security's lowda, but it was good. Then he kissed me again wildly.

It was very uncomfortable in the auto. He went out and came back after a few minutes. He asked me to follow him. The auto driver took me somewhere inside. It was full of tall trees and bushes and no one would know that a horny lady was being fucked there.

He then removed his pant and asked me to suck them. I got on my knees and sucked him over his underwear, but he was too horny for the foreplay. He held my hair and removed his underwear in his other hand and rammed his lowda in my mouth.

Then he mouth-fucked me so wildly. I was gaging. He then tore my blouse and this reminded me of my security. But the security had torn my bra and he tore my blouse hooks.

I stopped him and removed my bra. He sucked on my big mummays like a kid and chewed them till they were red. He slapped my mummays and put his lund on my nipples and was playing with them.

He then removed the rest of my saree and put it on the floor like a blanket and told me to sleep on it. I obeyed and he came over and started kissing and biting all over my body.

He started fucking me without wasting time. Even though he had a small lowda, he was very rough. I closed my mouth to avoid my moans and he choked me while fucking and treating me like a slut.

Then he came into my choot. After that, he slept with me for a while and got up. His lowda was full of his semen and my juices. I pulled him closer and sucked his limp lowda and cleaned it. He was in heaven. Then he sucked my mummays for one last time.

Raju: You are such a dirty slut. You don't have to pay for your ride now, get ready.

Then I got up and wore my blouse. There was no hook, so I somehow covered it with my saree's pallu and went to his auto. He gave me a bottle of water and I washed my face and all the mud off my hands and legs.

He then drove me home and squeezed my mummays. While I was getting down, I was dead scared that someone would have seen me and looked around. But no one was there.

Then he left and fortunately, he was a gentleman as he never blackmailed me or came in search of me even though he knew my house.