Hello there guest and welcome to InterfaithLovers - home of quality interfaith erotica!
To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
Already a member? Login here then!

Innocent wife??!! (cuckold story)

sultanastories

Samreen, full of joy, playful and extremely hot girl with milky fair, silky soft skin and 34 C boob always trying to pop out of her blowse and there is a real fan base for seeing her big ass bobbling whenever she walks. Samreen is 22 and is ready to getting married.

Samreen, a very talkative girl always have a lot of friends around, for the world including her parents and friends, she is a dumb innocent gir. She likes to portray herself as a mazhabi Muslima, but deep down its all an act. She likes to flirt with boys but she is always in the limit. Boys in her school and college days couldn’t figure out if she really flirting or just being stupidly innocent. Nevertheless they had fun with her and she had fun.

Everyone from milk man to vegetable seller knows about Samreen, she also playfully talk with them and never miss the chance to have some skin touching. Is she really innocent or slut? That’s the question in everybody’s mind.

Samreen still virgin after everything is very excited about marriage and mostly because of sex, that is something she always thinks about and her future husband Farhan is working on a private company, a calm, soft and somewhat handsome man.

Wedding is finished and she is waiting in the bedroom for sughrath. She is very excited, finally she get to have sex, one of the things she wants to do the most is to suck dick. Farhan comes but he is more shy than her, they slowly kissed and started making out and both of them removed the dress and Farhan’s dick is very small, she expected it to be bigger. Still she wants to suck that little dick but as a woman, she feels shy and doesn’t want to do it openly, she is waiting for him to ask to do it but he didn’t. She finally had sex, its not greater as she expected.

After few days, it continued, having sex everyday and Farhan cum faster and he couldn’t last more than two rounds and didn’t suck that dick yet. Samreen is not happy as her sex life is very bad. Since Samreen is sexually frustrated and also she is living with in-laws. They are not very good people, so she decided to move separately with her husband. So she started brainwash him and he is in so much love with her and adore her innocence and beauty, he is becoming a lap dog to her. She told him that they can have more fun if they live alone. Since, moving out of the home is not easy, she convinced him to look for a new job in different city, so they move together without enraging the family. Farhan liked this idea and he started looking for a job and found a really good job somewhere.

They moved to the new city and Samreen started looking for apartment listings and found a new home in hindu neighbourhood. Truck arrived with their things and are moving things inside.

“hey tas dear, do u like the house?” Farhan asked.

“Yes it's really nice , thank u dear ”

“Baby you made a mistake before buying this house. its a hindu neighbourhood and there is RSS office nearby. always wear burkha and dont make any contact with them”

“But why we should at least talk to them they are our neighbor's”

“no, they are bad people, just stay away ok?”

“Ok dear”

“Honey but we don't have some items can u go and buy them Or should we go together and check out the neighborhood ” Samreen asked.

“acutally i have an important work call there is a shop near the corner, can u go and buy? ”

She wears burkha and went to the corner shop, there is 50 year old shop owner.

“Hello sir i am new here can u give me these items i give u a note ”

“welcome madam. i am lalaji, i give the best goods. when did u move in? do u like this place?”

“Yes, I like it We just moved in today. I am Samreen”

“just take my number, if you need things, i will deliver to ur house”

After they exchanged numbers, he said, “we dont have many muslims here, so i want u to feel welcomed and 20% discount for you”

She thanked him and lot and she is returning home and one guy stopped her

“hey, who are you?”

“Hi i am Samreen”

“what the muslim girl doing here in this place at this time?”

“I came to buy some things for my home , we just move in here”

“oh, you are the new people moved here. i am naren, local rss leader, if u need any help, you can contact me. i will be here”

“Oh thank you naren”

She talked with him for some time, she told him that she is housewife and some details and she returned home

“so Samreen, everything ok?” Farhan asks

“Yes, fine. These people are so nice they gave me 20% discount”

“oh really. well, go to that shop from now on. ok, lets sleep. i have to go to work early tomorrow”

next morning he left and she is home alone and bored

She went out without burkha and in salwar kameez as there was no need wearing burkha

“hey Samreen”

“its me naren”

“Hi naren”

“you look beautiful without burkha, dont mind me saying it”

“Aww thanks. U are really nice, I was bored”

“if you dont mind, you can come to my office and hang out”

“Really let's do that then”

She went inside and there is nobody there

“so Samreen, how long you have been married?”

“5 months”

“oh thats great. so is it arranged or love marriage, dont mind me asking too many questions.”

“Not at all. It was arranged”

“ok, thats great, what do you think about RSS?” He asks.

“But i don't know what you guys do”

“we have many division doing community service but this office is a marriage bureau”

“Oh that's so nice, whats the marriage bureau anyway. Are u married too?

“no, i am single. looking for good muslim wife ha ha ha”

“Why muslim?”

“muslim girls are beautiful and obedient, why not?”

“That's true”

“you see, there are many muslims girls also marrying hindu boys these days”

“Why is that naren ji”

“i dont know, may be we are better lol”

“Better how?”

“better in taking care of all the needs i guess. Also we conducted over 100 marriages in last 6 months””

“What needs are you talking about. Really and how many cases were there of muslim marrying hindu?”

“finanacial, emotional .... ...sexual”

She gets a bit shy when he said sexual, “Oh okay”

“we only help muslim girls marrying hindu boys”

“So were they all muslim girls marrying hindu?”

“yes”

“Are u really that good sexually. I mean not sexually. I mean u know in all ways that they are marrying hindu guys” Samreen asked innocently

“yes, we are good, you must have known?”

“I don't know what u are talking about”

She get shy

“come on Samreen, you are beautiful girl, and some hindu boys must have made contact with you in school or college”

“No”

“thats really surprising but am sure that u made many boys lose sleep”

“What do you mean lose sleep?”

“beautiful girls like u give sleepless night to boys like me”

“But how can I do that?”

“your beauty does it for you”

She blush

She continues. “Thank you but how my beauty doesn't let you sleep at night”

“everyman have a kinda dream about what kinda girl should be his wife and you are exactly what i wanted”

“That's so sweet But i am someone else's wife”

“yes i know, but in my dream, you are mine”

“I hope i am a good wife to u in ur dreams”

she chuckles

“well, you are the best wife and mother of my kids, twin boys ram and laxman”

“Twins already. Well i wasn't expecting that”

“yes, and Pergnant already too”

“Pregnant with the third one already? I don't know i can handle that”

“you did well and you wanted more also you looked great in that red saree”

“I did? How many kids were u thinking of having with me?”

“6”

“Also i have never worn saree and 6 that's a lot”

“omg really”

“Yeah”

“you look very pretty in saree”

“Really?”

“yes, you looked like a goddess in saree”

“Oh u are flattering me”

“with sindoor, mangalsuta and hijab. you dont trust me. i will give you a saree, wear it then you will know what i mean”

“But i don't know how to wear one”

“if you want i can help u”

“Really? That will be so nice”

“there is a room inside, i put the blouse and inskirt, go wear it and i will come for saree”

“Thanks a lot”

She go inside to remove her clothes and wear inskirt and blouse

“I wore them naren ji”

He enters the room and find her standing like this. He is confused whether she is showing off intentionally or being dumb?

“wow Samreen ,you are just like i thought”

“What do you mean?”

he put his hand her waist and said “so soft”

She smiled and his touch is very enjoyable

“This is first time someone other than my husband has touched me there”

“you know in my dream, you are mostly naked and your body is just like imagined”

She get shy and her face turns red

“You are very naughty naren ji”

“my dream, my rules ha ha”

he is rubbing her tummy while talking

“Mmm still u are naughty”

“i am sorry, its hard to control my hands when someone like you are standing here”

“U are such a smooth talker i don't even know what to say”

“you dont have to say anything”

he takes the saree and starts draping her

She asked, “So in your dreams were u helping me like that too?”

“yes and much more i was helping”

“Much more? what do you mean?”

“you know you enjoyed very much i drink your milk”

“My milk?!”

“yes, i stole from our kids lol”

“Hahaha.U are such a naughty father sucking all of your kids milk”

“yes ha ha your lips are also very soft”

he put his fingers on her lips and carassing it

He slowly move forward and kiss ur lips

She get shocked by it

With a low voice she asked “what are you doing narenji?”

“yes i am sorry couldnt control but your taste is amazing”

She blush

“Also it was nice and you are the only other man after my husband to do that”

“so tell me, am i better than ur husband?”

“Don't ask me that, I love my husband very much”

He put my face on her neck

“you smell amazing”

“Were u used to kiss me like that in ur dreams too”

“yes, actually i kissed every part of ur body”

“What do you mean every part?”

“every part,” he winks

“Even those parts,” She asked innocently.

“Especially those parts”

“But i have never been kissed there”

“I understand, Muslim men are never good in satisfying woman”

“How do you know?“

“So, its true. You are not satisfied by your husband”

She was standing silent without saying anything

He kneel down and kiss over the dress

“Aaah what are you doing naren ji, It's a dirty place”

“oh Samreen, there is nothing dirty in you and its the sweetest place”

“Don't do that naren ji i am a married woman. Please get up”

He gets up, i am not forcing u Samreen, i just want to show to about my dream”

“I was ur wife in ur dream but not in reality”

“but i wonder what if dream became a reality”

“I don't know”

He touch all over jer body and drag the saree to her front and insert the fold in her inskirt

She is not wearing panty and the back of his hand touched her pussy and hair

He smile, “wow somebody going commondo today”

“You are so naughty naren ji U have touched me somewhere where u shouldn't”

“i am sorry, its accident, but a happy accident, by the way, can i ask u something if u dont mind?”

“Yes what is it”

“you are so hairy down there, isnt it against ur religion?”

“Yes but i do it cause my husband hates it. Was i hairy in ur dreams too?”

“no, it isnt but you have a think landing strip which i like”

She listened but didn’t say anything.

after he take my hand from your inskirt

he smell it too, “wow, its good”

“What are you doing?”

He come closer to her and their bodies are very close

“you smell amazing Samreen”

“Thank you. But u are coming to close”

He put his face below her neck and above the boobs and lick the area

“wow yummy”

She moaned a bit and get back “stop it naren ji”

He kissed her lips and stopped from talking and put his hand on her ass and rubbing it

“wow, you look good in saree Samreen wait, there is a small adjustment”

He pulled the saree to left to show her full navel

“Please don't do this i can't do that” she says breathing heavily due to him kissing her.

“i will not force you Samreen, i am just being a good friend”

“But that's not what friends do”

“actually this is what i do with all my muslima friends. but you are the best”

“sorry have to go”

Samreen abruptly ended this and returned home and this is all she could think about. She is normally a flirt but this is too much. She never got close like this with anyone before than her husband. His touch was magical for her, while she was drowning in her thought her husband Farhan enters and saw her in saree.

“Wow Samreen, I didn’t know you could wear saree, where did you get this, I have never seen it before”

“Actually someone gifted me this?”

“who?”

“His name is Naren, he is in the RSS office next to our apartment”

“What are you saying? Why did you talk to him and why did you accept it”

“Its ok. He is a nice guy. I wanted to know our neighbors so I talked with him, he gave me this as a welcome gift. Why? You don’t like it?”

“You look beautiful but they are bad people”

She come closer to him and kissed him, “Don’t think too much about it”

Farhan couldn’t talk anymore, he thinks that his wife is innocent, but he is concerned that they will do something to her, but he doesn’t want to bother her anymore.

For few days, Samreen didn’t leave the house and doesn’t want to meet Naren again. But the boredom is killing her. Her sex life is also not good. So she wanted to do something for her husband and make him horny and seduce him.

She is waiting for her husband. She removed all her dress and welcomed him naked.

“welcome home baby”

“Oh wow, what are you doing?”

“Do you like me?”

“Yes ofcourse, you are so hot.”

“I read in internet, husband would be happy if their wife welcomes like this”

“Ofcourse I am happy,” he just kissed her cheek and went to his room.

Samreen is disappointed and angry.

“I am so sorry Baby, I have a lot of work these days. I promise we will spend some good time this weekend. Ok?”

Samreen said ok, but she is not ok. She is angry at him for not fucking her.

Farhan noticed that she is not ok, “Baby, I promise you, I will take you shopping tomorrow and we will buy some sarees for you, since you like it”

Samreen is happy and said ok.

Next day, Samreen is ready to go to shopping with Farhan, she is not wearing Burkha and he asked her to atleast cover her head. She said ok, she just put on the hijab, they went to saree shop and bought some sarees. They went to inner wear section. Since it’s the night time and getting late, only one boy is working in the shop.

Samreen went to him, “I am looking for some designer bra and panty”

Farhan felt kinda ashamed but he didn’t say anything.

“Whats the size mam?”

“34 C”

“But you look like 36,” he looked at her chest and said it while Farhan is standing.

“No no, its 34 only”

Farhan is bothered as his wife is so open with strangers like this. Farhan intervened and bought both 34 bra and few panties and returned home and he didn’t say anything.

Next day, while Farhan is in the office, she called him and told him that the bra is too tight and she needs 36, so she asks him if she can go to the shop and exchange. Farhan doesn’t want her to go alone but he is busy with work and he asked her to go alone.

Samreen went to the shop and find the same salesman and informed him that the bra is too tight and she wants the same in 36C

He replied, “Sorry mam, we cannot exchange inner wear, because of hygienic reason”

“What do you mean hygiene? I am hygienic person, I don’t have any idea”

“Mam, I didn’t mean it like this”

“Look, I tried only this bra and panty, I wore it for like 1 minute and then I removed it”

The salesman was young and handsome and she decided to use her charm to convince him.

“Look Mr.?”

“Bala Madam”

“Look Bala, here look at it, this is the panty and bra I worn. Check it for yourself” she handed him her used panty and bra and he is kinda shocked. He took them and inspected it and found a hair in panty.

“Mam, look at this?” he showed the hair.

“Come on Bala, look at the size of the hair, its clearly the hair from head. Do I look like that kinda of person who would have… you know what I mean. As I said, I am a clean person”

He smiled, “Mam, I can’t argue with that. I will exchange it if you give me your number?”

“My number?”

“Yes, to make sure, the new one also fits, that’s all”

“You are right. My number is 123xxxxxx, btw, I am Samreen”

Samreen exchanged the inners and left with smile in her face and she expected a call from him and this is not the 1st time for her giving her number to stranger.

While returning, she saw Naren standing outside her apartment.

“Hi Samreen”

“Naren ji”

“Are you still angry at me?”

“What? No! I am not angry”

“Oh, that’s good. Why did you ignore me for 3 days then?”

“Actually I didn’t ignore you, what we did last time for inappropriate. I am married woman”

“Its nothing wrong, you have your needs and lot of woman are doing it. As I said, I will never force you to do anything which you don’t like. I like you very much. We can be friends”

“Yes, we can but nothing like that before”

“I promise”

“So, did you have any more wild dreams?”

“Actually I did”

“Was it me? Or someone else?”

“Of course its you. You were being so naughty”

“What did I do?”

“For some reason, you were totally nude”

“HEeeeeyyyyy”

“Come on Samreen, its my dream. Shall I continue or not?”

“Ok, continue”

“You were always naked and you never wear any dress, you said you love it and you sucked me dry”

“Ewww….”

“What ewww? You loved it very much and swallowed it”

“Good thing is that just a dream”

“Yes, it is, lets talk about the real”

“What is that?”

“I will help you to make your husband more interested in you. I want my friend to be happy”

“Really, how?”

“There are two ways, 1. Make you hubby jealous, 2. Learn the art of Kamasutra?”

“Whats Kamasutra?”

“its a great book to teach hindu men about the various way to pleasure woman. there are lot for woman to learn too”

“Like what”

“about how to properly use your body to get so much pleasure. every girl should read kamasutra Samreen, you know what lets go immediately and buy one for you”

She get on his bike and they started moving.

He take her to another hindu office but there are so many people”

“What is this place Naren?”

“its like a regional headoffice. dont mind them”

He ask one of the guys, are there any free rooms?

he take her inside and there are many bedrooms like lodge but its an office.

while she was going, one room door opens one girl in burkha comes followed by the hindu guys.

“Why are there so many rooms”

“you see Samreen, they are lovers, it is the safe place for them to send some private time”

“are there muslims too?”

“its mainly to accomodate muslim girls”

He asked her to wait inside one of the rooms, She is inside the room, bed are not arranged and condom packets in the dustbin and few panties and bra arranged on the wall with girls name and photo next to it

after sometime, he come with the book.

She looked at the wall and asked what was that?

“Oh, its nothing, its like a memory wall for the girls and to encourage the new girls”

He sit on the bed next to her and he opened the book.

This is the 1st picture on the book

“Wow, Naren ji, I thought there would be diagram or illustration, but its like a real pic”

“Yes, all picture are real, thanks for the contribution of many muslim girls for this great collection. Its special edition for only Hindutva leaders and members and muslim girls too”

“Is this a good position?”

“Yes. Men as well as Woman gets great pleasure in this position”

“Do we do this in ur dreams”

“yes, you enjoyed it very much”

She get all shy, “Really”

“yes, you wanted more actually you begged for it”

She covered her face “i wasn't expecting that”

“Don’t be shy, learn it and surprise your husband”

“Thank you Naren”

He showed many more positions like this and it made her extremey horny and she got wet all down there and they left the place and before returning home, she kissed him in the cheek.

“Don’t be surprised Naren. You are my new bestie, I always do that my bestie”

“HA ha, thank you bestie.”

Samreen returned home and it was getting late so she called Farhan but he is not answering, she is bored so she wanted to try new bra and panties which she purchased earlier, while she was wearing it, her phone dings, she checked it.

“Hi, this is bala”

It’s the bra salesman, Samreen kinda expected this

“Hi bala, how are you?” she replied.

“I am fine. I just messaged to check if it properly”

“Yes, its great, I am just checking it”

“That’s great. So, kids asleep?”

“what? I don’t have kids. Do I look that old?”

“Of course not. We are of same age but muslim woman marry very young that why I asked. I am sorry”

“Its ok. I married only last year and I don’t have kids yet”

“I am sure, your kids will be as beautiful as you are”

“Thank u so much”

“So, did your hubby liked your bra?”

“No, he is still at work”

“Really, if I have a beautiful wife like you, I would only work with you in bed. Ha ha, just kidding”

“its funny, so you finished work?”

“Yes, just finished”

They messaged for over an hour and talked about eachother, things they like and hobbies and other things.

“So Samreen, where you live?”

“I am in Sri Ram society”

“Oh really, most of my customers come from your society. They are all good people, you must know them”

“Actually I don’t. They don’t talk to me as we are the only muslims here”

“They are not like that, they are good people. Don’t worry, I will introduce to them. Also you should made some efforts to mix with them”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, you cant expect them to be friends while you are in burkha, you kinda look different, so if you wear saree and normal clothes they would interact”

“I don’t wear burkha all the time, but you are right”

“If you don’t mind me asking, have you changed the dress”

“Not yet”

“You are telling me that you are messaging me in just Bra and Panty”

“Yes”

“Wow”

“Why?”

“I don’t know, I never texted with girl who is wearing just inners before”

“Its not like, we are talking in person right”

“then, you can remove and talk right ha ha?”

“You are naughty”

“What did your hubby say about your new inners?”

“As I said, he is not home yet”

“Yes, I know. Haven’t you send the pic yet?”

“What pic?”

“You don’t send your hubby sexy selfie?”

“Actually it’s a good idea. I will send him now to see if it makes him horny”

“What do you mean? He is not horny with wife like you. Its so bad”

“Story of my life, anyway thanks for the idea”

“You are welcome dear”

“Dear?”

“Cant I call you dear?”

“Yes you can dear. Ha ha. BTW, I gave you an idea, don’t I get any reward?”

“You always want something in return, don’t you?”

“I am poor guy what can I say?”

“What do you want?”

“You, I mean your friendship”

“That’s easy”

“Really, I am so glad to have you as a friend. you know, we have a special intimate collection, you can come and check.”

“Sure, I will come”

“I will come tomorrow to your society, and I will introduce you with my friends”

“that’s great, thank you so much”

Farhan came so late by that time, Samreen is already sleeping in her bra and panty but he slept without even touching her. Samreen woke up and got so angry but she didn’t say anything.

When she was in the toilet, Bala messaged again.

“Good morning dear”

“Good morning bala”

“Had fun with your hubby last night?“

Samreen replied what happened.

“I am sorry to hear this, I will come today and introduce you to my friends in society and then we can go to my shop and I will give you some nice dress which will definitely make your hubby horny”

“Thanks”

Farhan left for work, Bala came and Samreen also got ready with full makeup and beautiful dress.

“Wow Samreen you are so pretty”

He walked with her and take her to Mr. Sharma who is the head of the society and introduced her to him. Sharma knows about the new muslim family moved in but didn’t know about pretty Samreen and also he knows that her hubby goes to work early in the morning and returns only at night.

He introduced her to other people in the society, men are horny for her body and woman are jealous. She started acting innocent and talked freely with all people, even though she is muslim, people started accepting her and became friends in one day.

Samreen is very happy and she is finally being accepted and she kissed Bala in the cheek and when he surprised like Naren, she told him the he is her 2nd bestie. Bala returned home happily.

Samreen is still horny and depressed because of her sissy husband. She decided to plan a visit to Naren again.

Samreen went to meet Naren.

“Samreen, whats wrong?”

“What do you mean?”

“Your face tells everything something not right”

Samreen told her issue about her husband.

“Sometimes men are hard to please, you need to make your husband jealous”

“How?”

“Wear sexy dress all the time, let the men enjoy your body especially when you are with him and try to meet his coworkers and be extra friendly with them and it would definitely make him jealous, also I am available”

“What do you mean?”

He came closer put his hand around her waist and grabbed her towards him and kissed her. Samreen is desperate to stop him and she let him continue and she started kissing you back.

He keeps kissing her and started squeezing her ass and boobs.

“Shall I continue?” he asks and she said yes.

He removed her tops and pants and made her naked.

“Wow, you are so hot, just like my dream and infact you are more sexy in real”

“Really”

He took his dress and she is amazed to see his big dick.

“Wow, its so big”

“Bigger than your husband?”

“My husband is nothing compared to this”

“then show your gratitude”

“How?”

“with your mouth”

Samreen understand what he meant and she starts sucking his dick and then he put her on the floor and started fucking her. For Samreen, this is the best sex she ever had.

Happily satisfied she returned home and there are lot of people talking outside her society so she went to greet them. Its about hindu festival Ganesh chadurthi, they are planning to organize many events in the society for kids and adults. They weren’t sure if Samreen would join, but she is happy to do it and they are all glad and started accepting her more.

After the ladies left, the men starts surrounding her and flirting with her and all of them are old men and they started talking about her.

One of the men, ”Samreen, we are planning lot of events and everybody are talking part in something. are you interested?”

“Of course I am interested”

“That’s great, but since you are asked late, most of them events are already full. How about dance, can you dance?”

“I can but I am not professional”

“Its ok, its not like reality TV show but we can find a way”

“How?”

“Lets call Sanju”

“Who is sanju?” Samreen asks.

“Sanju also lives in our apartment, he is a dancer in many tv shows and movies. He can teach you”

“that’s fantastic”

Samreen thought dancing here would make his husband jealous and she is already in.

Once she finished, she got a call from Bala, they both talked and joked for sometime and he asked her to come to shop, as he had some dresses which would be perfect for her.

Samreen visited the shop and he gave her a big bag.

“Oh bala, I don’t have money for any of it”

“Who asked you money?”

“You can’t give away those stuff for free, you could get in trouble”

“Don’t worry. These are dress which nobody bought, my manager asked me to clear it out, I take the good stuff and throw the rest of it away”

“Yes”

“Its common in our business”

“You are giving me garbage?”

“Come on Samreen dear. What do you think of me? You see these dress are very western and Indian girls wouldn’t like it. That’s why. You know what, you wear it. If it doesn’t look good to you or you didn’t like it. I will take you to shopping and you can buy whatever you want. Deal?”

“Right, Deal.”

Samreen returned home and she is bored and horny and she wants to tease her hubby, he send her some messages to his phone but he isn’t answering. He find his email ID in one of the desk drawers and sent him some raunchy photos of her.

First email,

“Honey, I miss you so much. I sent some many messages to your mobile, since you aren’t replying I am messaging you here. BTW, what do you think of my inners”

As usual no reply from him and she is bored again. So she started trying on the dresses Bala gave and they are very slutty and while she was trying it on, she received a message from bala asking whether she tried it and she said yes and then he asked how does it look, she was thinking for some time and then she sent the pic to him.

“How do I look?”

“Wow, its so prefect, I love it” he replied.

“Thanks, today I am gonna welcome my hubby with this and I want to see his reaction”

“If you really want him to jump on you and make love with you all night, then wear the red dress, which is in black cover with XY printed big in red”

Samreen found it and wore that dress, its very hot and slutty.

“So, did you find it?” he messaged.

“Yes, already worn”

“I hope its really good on you, I always wonder how would it look”

“You don’t know?” she asked.

“How would I know? Its not like my customers gonna wear it and come infront of me”

There was no reply from Samreen for some time and then she sent the pic with message “Now you know”

“Wow Samreen, you look so prefect in it. I am so lucky to have a bestie like you so not lucky as your hubby who get to taste this hot body.”

“Ha ha”

Samreen was waiting for her hubby and she received an email.

“Wow, you look beautiful, can you send me more”

Samreen is very happy that her hubby is finally interested in her. So she sent this.

“Waiting in bed, come and ravage me”

She received an instant reply.

“Wow, so hot, especially nice landing strip on your pussy”

Samreen is kinda disappointed.

“Finally you noticed and I have been having it for one week now”

There is no reply from him afterwards. She changed it to red hot dress and waiting for Farhan to come and he comes and he noticed that dress.

“Samreen, I don’t know where you get this kinda dress, but its pretty”

That’s it, he said it and started doing his usual work and hadn’t noticed or even kissed her. Samreen is confused and couldn’t understand why he ignoring her again and but very receptive, frustrated and angry and she went to bed again and she told to herself. “You already fucked Naren. You felt guilty about it, but don’t. you deserve to have fun, Fuck Farhan. Do whatever makes you happy and don’t give a shit about what other think.”

Next morning, Farhan left home early and Samreen is bored and still angry. She received an email again.

“Baby I miss you, send me something hot”

Samreen is angry and didn’t send anything and the emails keeps coming.

She replied, “I was waiting for you to do something last night, now you are asking me”

“I am sorry baby. I was very tired. Keep sending me something to keep me horny and I will fuck your brains out tonight”

Samreen wants to give him another chance so she replied.

“I bought this new dress for you. How do I look?”

“Wow Samreen, you are so beautiful. You know what, you should go out like this”

“Going out? Really. What about I should cover my modesty, which you would always say?”

“That was before me seeing you in hot dresses like this”

“Thanks baby, I love you. Gotta go”

After she met Apartment secretary Mr. Sharma and he introduced her to Sanju. He is a handsome young man around 27 years old with well fit and gym built body.

“So Samreen, Sanju will be your dance partner and teacher”

“Thanks”

“BTW, don’t mention to the ladies about the dance”

“May I know why?”

“It’s a surprise”

“yes, I love surprises”

“So, you will be dancing 4 songs. 2 solo, 2 with me”

“4?! Hope you train me well”

He started teaching dancing, some of the steps are slutty and very open like shaking the ass and tits but Samreen went along with this. Since she is very open, Sanju tries to push her limits and Samreen agreed to everything. He liked her innocence and in the name of dancing he groped all her body.

She returns home and bala messaged her.

“How is my hot bestie doing?”

“Very tired”

“Who made you tired?”

“Sanju”

“Who is Sanju?!”

Samreen then explained everything and they chatted for like 2 hours and then bala asked, “So, what are you wearing?”

“Salwar kameez, its all very sweaty“

“Oh, but still you would smell wonderful”

“Really?”

“Yes ofcourse. Look, of the dresses I gave you, you can find something useful”

“That’s a good idea, I cannot go to practice in salwar kameez everyday”

“Can you show me what you gonna wear, so I can tell my opinion”

“Yes ofcourse”

She changed to this and sent him, “is this ok?”

“Its good. but”

“But what?”

“There is one black dress, it would be comfortable and look good”

“How do I look now?”

“So hot?”

“But its kinda exposing”

“So what? You are the hottest girl and you should look like this”

“Thanks”

“Could you do me a favor?”

“Of course anything for you. What do you want?”

“Tomorrow is my birthday. I want to spend with you”

“Wow, advanced happy birthday. Ofcourse anything for a birthday boy”

Samreen made a plan with bala to spend the day with him.

After some time she went to dance practice with sanju wearing the dress bala suggested. Sanju is so happy to see her like this and she is very happy that she is more open than he expected. He taught her some moves and didn’t miss a chance to touch her body.

“Samreen, you are natural. Now you are trained well for solo dances. For next 2 dances, we will be performing together. It’s a romantic, we have to kind of intimate. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand. It’s a performance, so don’t worry.”

They started practicing, he put his hand on her waist, breast, ass and everywhere. He kissed her face, navel and it aroused both of them and they couldn’t control themselves anymore. Before they know whats happening, they are on the floor making out with each other and then few minutes both are naked and Sanju fucked her so hard and so deep and Samreen orgasmed like 5 times.

Now Sanju and Samreen have become besties.

Evening, Samreen received a new email from her hubby and he said that he is so horny and asked her to wear something sexy when he comes to home.

Samreen is so happy and waiting for her husband.

Even though Samreen started fucking other guys, she still loves her husband and wants to be getting fucked by him, since he said he will come home horny, she also gets ready to welcome him.

She chose the sluttiest dress bala gave and waiting ready for him to open the door and the door is opened. Farhan is not alone and he has come with couple of his friends from work and they all froze seeing Samreen like this and she also shocked and couldn’t move or do anything.

There was a silence and nobody talked and one of the friends starts talking, “Bhabhi, sorry for coming unannounced, Farhan bhai never said about the kinda welcome he receives everyday”

Another one said, “Now I understand, why Farhan wants to leave office in hurry everyday.”

Both of them laughed.

“Samreen, can you just.. go change?” Farhan asks

But Samreen still standing, Farhan gets angry and yell at her to go.

Samreen then turns away and left, that’s when Farhan understand why she was standing.

But its too late. Samreen was so humiliated and she didn’t leave the room after that.

After they left, Samreen got angry and started shouting at her hubby for not informing earlier that he is bringing his friends. Farhan couldn’t say anything and he tried to console her and apologized many times and at the end he said, “If I had known that, I wouldn’t bring them and I swear, everyday all of my colleagues wants to come home but I never took them but today I couldn’t refuse these two”

These words did something to Samreen. She is always angry at Farhan for ignoring her at home but sends sexy messages and why are his colleagues insisted to come home. She wanted to find out and she figured out that it has to do something with the email. So she doesn’t ask him anything straight away.

She made up a story and asked Farhan next day after things got cooled down, “is [email protected] is your email?”

“Yes, it was mine, but I am not using it now, its being used by sales department, my email is this”

Samreen got shocked and she realized that she has been sending her pic to someone else. It made her kinda horny, ashamed and scary.

She didn’t know what to do so she called Bala and explained him everything. He supports her and asked her to be strong and calm. He asked her about what kind of photos she sent and to his surprise, she sent all the pics to Bala including her naked pics. It made Bala horny and he realized that she is vulnerable now and made a plan to use this situation.

He asked her if he could come to her house, Samreen agreed.

Bala went to her house and she is alone, she invited him inside and sitting on sofa and started talking.

“Don’t worry Samreen, nothing bad will happen. Since that person who is impersonating your husband has your pictures, don’t make him angry. Just play along. If thing goes wrong, I will call my friends and take care of him”

“Thank you so much bala, but what should I do now?“

“Tell him that you know who is operating this email and play flirty and open with him and he may wants to fuck you”

“Really?”

“Yes ofcourse. He has seen everything, you are so hot and everybody would wants to fuck you, why wouldn’t he. But its not a bad thing. You can use this opportunity”

“How?”

“He will make trouble only if you are making scene. But if you are open and give him the best time he ever had and he will want to be with you and I hope he will not be stupid enough to kill the duck which gives golden egg”

“Give him best time? What does it mean?”

“I meant Sex, not normal sex, something normal girls wont give him”

“I don’t know if I can do it or I don’t even know what to do”

“Don’t worry, I will teach you”

“You?“

“Yes, why? You don’t trust me?”

“Oh bala. You were the 1st one I called, I trust you more than anybody”

They both started looking each other in the eye and they started kissing. Bala starts enjoying her soft lips and starts squeezing her boobs.

“You have great lips and mouth Samreen, put it to use and men loves it”

He removed his pants and his dick is near her face and he said kiss it, she kissed his dick

“Now Samreen, I know that you have lot of experience in blowjob, but this time, its not enough. You need to give tongue job. I am pretty that guy has an uncut dick like me, so just lick my dick by inserting your tongue inside my foreskin”

Samreen did what he asked.

“Wow you are natural, do you like it?”

“Not really, but do you like it?”

“I love it”

“Is it not weird?“

“There is nothing weird here. I am happy to teach the art of lust to my bestie”

He keeps licking his dick and he asked her to lick his balls and eventhough she hesitated a bit, she finally agreed, she started licking his balls and then all the way from balls to his dick, she licked everything and she started enjoying it and Bala was also happy and he is finally living his fantasy.

“Now, lick my asshole,” he said.

“Really?”

“Yes, please”

She started licking his asshole and he pushed her down and sit on her face and started rubbing his ass all over her face.

“So far so good Samreen, but its not enough to make man happy. You know what man really like.. control. You should let the man control everything and for the man, you are not a human, just a sex object. I am gonna teach you that”

“Are you seeing me as a sex object Bala?”

“Ofcourse not, you are my angel. What am I saying, during sex, I like to control so does any man”

“Ok, teach me.”

He grabbed her from behind and started slapping her tits.

“Does it hurt?” he asks.

“Yes”

“Good. Embrace the pain, I love it so does any men. Don’t hold back scream, cry, beg. Screaming makes me horny”

He started hitting her tits brutally and it was painful for Samreen, so she started crying but he is not stopping and it made him more honry and he increased the intensity and started chocking her and he pushed her and made her sit on her knees and started fucking her mouth while slapping her and then he inserted her big dick all through out her throat and made her choke on his cock.

“You are so good Samreen. I know its painful for you but are you even enjoying even a bit?” he asked.

“Its painful but its also kinda good and I am starting to like it”

“Very good. I know deep down that you are pain slut“

“Heyyy”

“Sorry, just kidding. Do you want to rest a bit?”

“No, continue!”

“Good, now I am gonna fuck your ass. Men love to fuck ass especially pakiza muslim ass like yours”

“ok”

“Since you are regularly praying Muslima, this position comes naturally to you. Go to the position”

Once she is in the position, he started fucking her ass and it was painful for her but he didn’t stop and keep continue fucking. It was very painful for her, she screamed louder and the sound may reach outside but none of them cared about it. After he fucked her ass to his wish, he took the dick and put it on her mouth.

“Now suck it and taste you ass” he said.

He then started fucking her tits and cummed in her mouth. “Swallow it,” he said. She swallowed. Once again he starts fucking her mouth and cummed in her and she swallowed it again.

“Samreen, you are swallowing it very good and I think, its nor your 1st time”

“Yes,” she smiles.

“It good but its not enough. You need to swallow more”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, you should swallow everything goes to your mouth, no exceptions. Let me show you, open your mouth”

When she opened her mouth, he started pissing in her mouth. She didn’t expect it but followed through it and she swallowed it.

“That’s it Samreen, you are an expert now. Use this newly learned skill and control whoever got this email and your secrets will be safe”

Samreen went to bathroom cleaned herself and come.

After she comes, he grabbed and kissed her passionately and she also kissed him, “Did you enjoy it?” he asks, she said, “Yes.”

Bala happily left the house and he was stopped by Naren, “Who the fuck are you? What are you doing in Samreen’s house?”

“Why the fuck should I tell you?”

“This is my neighborhood and she is my friend, Answer me asshole” Naren said, Bala realized that naren is powerful so he doesn’t want to provoke him anymore.

“Friend, you say? So you fucked her too?”

“I am going to kill you.”

“Come on brother, why are you getting angry? We both are hindus and we shouldn’t be fighting over muslim slut”

“Yes, you are right.”

Both of them calmed down and started talking and Bala told everything to Naren about how he fucked her raw and treated like a sex toy. Naren got hard after hearing this and both became friends and agreed to share her with each other and to their friend in near future.

Samreen’s body is still aching after the hardcore fuck but thinking about it only making her horny and doesn’t care about the pain and she is liking it.

She stopped impressing Farhan as she knows that she can have sex with Bala, Naren and Sanju.

Things are getting ready for the society festival, so she doesn’t want to send any emails now and wants to deal with the issue after that.

The d-day comes she dressed in saree and attended the festival, she dressed like a hindu woman as she doesn’t want to feel left out.

She joined the prayers and everybody in the society is very impressed with her open minded behavior but the men are more impressed for entirely another reason.

Things are going fine, she socialized with everybody and after sometime, woman are left, Sanju invited Samreen to the empty house, where all men are present and informed her this is where the dance program is going to be held. Samreen said ok and asked why are women and children are left, he said they are all tired and asked her to get ready for the performance.

She went to the empty room and started changing dress, it was the cute saree and 1st dance is couple dance with sanju and while they are dancing, sanju removed her saree pallu but without breaking the routine, she continued dancing. Sanju didn’t tell her earlier about some of the steps but she understand it now.

He takes it further and totally removed the saree and started playing with her navel while dancing

There was a big applause and people are happy.

Sanju prepared Samreen for the next dance and show her the dress, she is hesitant but wear it and danced solo and the dresses are getting fewer by each dance

For the last dance he joined, her saree is so revealing and blouse has only one knot at the back, while dancing he removed her pallu

He groped and kissed all over her body and she is also getting horny and losing her control. She is also aware of the audience and it made her more honry and she realized that she likes being watched by horny pervert men while she was forgetting herself in pleasure, one snap, Sanju removed the knot, her blouse fell down and she is dancing topless and one more snap, her petticoat fell down and she is naked and continued dancing, at this other men couldn’t control themselves and all joined the action and she started groping and touching and then Samreen find herself in bed with all the men over 15 of them. Their hands are all over body and some dick in her mouth. She know that there is no point in resisting so she let them do whatever they want to do and they all fucked her and filled all her holes with their seeds.

Few days have passed and this news spread to all men. People of the locality treat Samreen extra nice now and men are very friendly. Samreen couldn’t understand the reason as she doesn’t know that news spread like a wildfire.

She started opening her email again and send an email.

“I found out that you are not my husband and why didn’t you tell me that I am sending the wrong email”

She received a reply

“Come on, don’t be sad or upset. I have your pics but I am not gonna disturb or blackmail you. I was so stressed at my work and its good to see some wonderful pictures from Angel like you.”

She kept chatting with him and he seemed like a nice person, not doing anything bad. She kinda wanted to meet him but she doesn’t say it out loud.

She meets Naren and Bala after that and fucked both of them. Now Naren and Bala team up and fuck her in the threesome and while talking with them, Naren suggested her to go to Farhan office directly and meet his colleagues and she may find the mystery man.

Samreen agreed to go to Farhan office.

Samreen’s body is still aching after the hardcore fuck but thinking about it only making her horny and doesn’t care about the pain and she is liking it.

She stopped impressing Farhan as she knows that she can have sex with Bala, Naren and Sanju.

Things are getting ready for the society festival, so she doesn’t want to send any emails now and wants to deal with the issue after that.

The d-day comes she dressed in saree and attended the festival, she dressed like a hindu woman as she doesn’t want to feel left out.

She joined the prayers and everybody in the society is very impressed with her open minded behavior but the men are more impressed for entirely another reason.

Things are going fine, she socialized with everybody and after sometime, woman are left, Sanju invited Samreen to the empty house, where all men are present and informed her this was where the dance program was going to be held. Samreen said ok and asked why are women and children are left, he said they are all tired and asked her to get ready for the performance.

She went to the empty room and started changing dress, it was the cute saree and 1st dance is couple dance with sanju and while they are dancing, sanju removed her saree pallu but without breaking the routine, she continued dancing. Sanju didn’t tell her earlier about some of the steps but she understand it now.

He takes it further and totally removed the saree and started playing with her navel while dancing

There was a big applause and people are happy.

Sanju prepared Samreen for the next dance and show her the dress, she is hesitant but wear it and danced solo and the dresses are getting smaller by each dance

For the last dance he joined, her saree is so revealing and her blouse has only one knot at the back, while dancing he removed her pallu

He groped and kissed all over her body and she is also getting horny and losing her control. She is also aware of the audience and it made her more honry and she realized that she likes being watched by horny pervert men while she was forgetting herself in pleasure, one snap, Sanju removed the knot, her blouse fell down and she is dancing topless and one more snap, her petticoat fell down and she is naked and continued dancing, at this other men couldn’t control themselves and all joined the action and she started groping and touching and then Samreen find herself in bed with all the men over 15 of them. Their hands are all over body and some dick in her mouth. She know that there is no point in resisting so she let them do whatever they want to do and they all fucked her and filled all her holes with their seeds.

Few days have passed and this news spread to all men. People of the locality treat Samreen extra nice now and men are very friendly. Samreen couldn’t understand the reason as she doesn’t know that news spread like a wildfire.

She started opening her email again and send an email.

“I found out that you are not my husband and why didn’t you tell me that I am sending the wrong email”

She received a reply

“Come on, don’t be sad or upset. I have your pics but I am not gonna disturb or blackmail you. I was so stressed at my work and its good to see some wonderful pictures from Angel like you.”

She kept chatting with him and he seemed like a nice person, not doing anything bad. She kinda wanted to meet him but she doesn’t say it out loud.

She meets Naren and Bala after that and fucked both of them. Now Naren and Bala team up and fuck her in the threesome and while talking with them, Naren suggested her to go to Farhan office directly and meet his colleagues and she may find the mystery man.

Samreen agreed to go to Farhan office.

She is dressed in sexy saree and go to office and try to find the mystery guy and surprise Farhan.

She went inside the office and to her surprise everybody knew here.

One guy comes, “Hey Samreen mam, you look beautiful in this saree. You come to meet Farhan, come with me”

He takes her to Farhan. He is shocked to see her like this.

“Samreen, what are you doing here?”

“Well, I wanted to see the office you work. Am I wrong?”

“But you could have called me and what are you wearing, where is your hijab?”

He is asking them in hard tone and Samreen is sad, instead of completing her, he is complaining.

While there are talking, one guy in suit enters and its Mr. Vijay thakur, young boss of the company. He is attracted to her beauty and comes near him

“So, Arent you gonna introduce us, Farhan?“

“Samreen, this is Mr. Vijay Thakur. My CEO”

“Nice to meet you sir”

“Oh, call me Vijay, Samreen. Wow, you are extremely beautiful, you are out of her league, don’t you agree Farhan”

Samreen smiles and Farhan is angry but he is trying to hide it. Samreen is so happy to see Farhan jealous like this.

“Since its your 1st time in our office Samreen, I would like to offer you the best coffee. Will you please join in my office?”

Samreen looks at Farham, Farhan gives her the signal to go. Farhan doesn’t like this a bit but he had no choice.

Now Samreen and Vijay are inside his office and drapes are closed.

Farhan co workers surrounded him and congratulate him for having a hot wife. Some of them of going way over the line and openly talk about her beauty and also discussing about the incident happened earlier in their home with few of their coworkers. But surprisingly, Farhan is not angry. Usually coworkers don’t get along well with Farhan but this time, he likes this attention. Instead of getting angry, he is getting angry when his friends talk about his wife and he is having hardon.

After sometime, Vijay and Samreen comes out and Vijay’s hand on her waist.

“So, Samreen, its nice meeting you. Lets meet on Sunday, tell Farhan.”

Farhan asked what happened and she explained that Mr. Vijay invited both of them to his farmhouse on Sunday for lunch.

Farhan and Samreen left the office together and his mind keep thinking about the things his friends said about Samreen and he is getting horny but doesn’t want to fuck her and he just wants to see her. With others.

After reaching home, Farhan asked what happened inside the office and Samreen said, “We just talked and he is very funny and kind. He said he has a big farmhouse and told me we would enjoy there. I am waiting for Sunday”

Sunday has come and they are getting ready and Samreen come dressed like this

Farhan, “What the hell are you wearing?”

“Whats wrong with this?”

“Everything, I can see most part of your body!”

“Honey, please calm down for a minute. Mr. Vijay is foreign educated modern young guy, and we also should be modern and open minded”

Samreen convinced him and he also getting horny at the thought of his playboy boss will spend time with his wife who is sexy like this.

They reached the place and Vijay is surprised to see Samreen like this, instead of normal welcome gesture, he hugged her and welcome with a kiss in her cheeks.

Farhan didn’t say anything and Vijay take a small home tour and they all sit in the couch and started talking.

“You house is very beautiful Mr. Vijay. Especially the swimming pool, its my dream to have a house with swimming pool”

Vijay grabbed her hands and placed the key in her hands, “This is the spare key and its your house, you can come anytime if you feel like swimming. Also, we can go swimming now”

“Thank you so much Mr. Vijay”

“Sir, this is not necessary sir,” Farhan also joined.

“Stop it Farhan, you have most awesome sexist wife in the world and you should give her whatever she wants”

Sameen smiles and Farhan couldn’t believe that he called his wife sexy when he is around him.

“Thanks for the offer Mr. Vijay, but I don’t have any swimming suit now”

“Sexy girl like you doesn’t need any suit” he winks.

Samreen is silent and she doesn’t know how to react and Farhan’s face turns red.

“Come on guys, I was just kidding. Although I am open to the idea. I have some swimsuits which my friends left earlier in the wardrobe, if its no problem for you, you can wear it“

For Farhan, it seems like its going too fast but Samreen is so happy and she went to the wardrobe and chose the sluttiest bikini she could find and wore it.

Jaw dropped for both of them. Farhan couldn’t say anything and he is kinda horny and kinda angry on her wife’s behaviour but he feels helpless to say anything. On the other hand, Vijay, “Wow, Samreen its perfect for you and you look extremely hot”

He kept flirting with her and Farhan sat on the side helpless, both of them jumped in the pool and playing and Vijay is not missing a chance to touch and grope her.

While Samreen is swimming, Vijay brought drinks and started drinking and offered to both Farhan.

Samreen says, “Farhan is religious, he doesn’t drink”

“What about you Samreen?” Vijay asks.

“Oh, I am very very very religious,” she giggles

“You must drink then”

“Oh no, Mr. Vijay, I have never had a drink before”

“Come on, most of muslim girlfriends are also religious, but they all drink because of me, what about you?”

“Ok Ok”

Samreen started drinking, she gulped two glasses and she started kinda loosing senses. Farhan is simply sitting and watching with big boner, he tried to conceal it but both Vijay and Samreen has noticed that but pretended like they aren’t.

She jumped into the water and started swimming again.

The backside of her bikini is just a string holding everything together and there is a snap, the sting brokes and he bikini is slipping away and she stands naked.

“Oh no,” she is shocked.

“Don’t worry Samreen, you look extremely beautiful, don’t be shy”

“It seems like what you wanted has happened”

“Happy accident, I would say. You know what? I want you to be feel comfrortable.” Vijay says that and removed his underwear and his big dick is hardon like a rock and staring at Samreen and Samreen couldn’t help it to not staring at it.

“Come on Samreen, I couldn’t control anymore, lets go”

Before she asking where, he grabbed her hand and both of them walking towards Farhan. He is shocked and horny to see it.

He took her to one of the bedroom and locked the bedroom. Farhan sneaked through the window, Samreen was sucking his dick and licking his balls and then licking his asshole. Meanwhile, Samreen saw Farhan and she continued her business without breaking eye contact with Farhan.

He started jerking off and he feels like this is more pleasurable to see her wife doing this to some one else than doing it to him.

Once done, he started fucking her brutally and then fucked her in the ass and finally cummed in the pussy. It was too much cum and he asked her not to waste it. Samreen take the dripping cum from her pussy and started licking it.

Vijay came out and Farhan run back to his seat and sat like he was sitting her all along.

“Wow, Farhan, your wife is so hot and horny. I have fucked many whores and not of them are as much fun as your wife. From next month, 5000 increment for you.”

He said that casually and left. Farhan went to the bedroom, She looked so tired and passed out and teeth marks and nail marks all over her body. He ravaged her, Farhan clothed her and carried her to his house.

She woke up after long time and started crying, “Please Farhan, forgive me, I made a big mistake, I was drunk, I didn’t know what I was doing. I am so sorry, I love you”

Farhan is confused and before he could say anything, like all woman, she started to pinning the blame on him, “why didn’t you stop me from getting drunk? I did all that only because I am drunk”

Finally she made Farhan says Sorry like all of it was his fault and she is giggling inside.