Hello there guest and welcome to InterfaithLovers - home of quality interfaith erotica!
To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
Already a member? Login here then!

Innocent wife??!! (cuckold story)

Next day, Farhan said, “Samreen, I know its not your mistake but the way you behaved sent a wrong message. Don’t think I am ordering you. I love you vey much but I don’t want what happened yesterday should not happen again. So from on, you should cover your head in proper Hijab, no matter what”

Samreen felt so bad for her behaviour, she realized that she had made a grave sin, all she wanted was her husband’s attention and love, but she is going down on entirely different path.

She starts thinking about all the things she had done. She does not want to be a slut. So she was listening everything Farhan is saying and at this point, her mind became numb and she feels like she doesn’t know anything and not knowing whats right and wrong.

She decided to follow whatever Farhan says, literally and figuratively, WORD BY WORD.

She cut off all communication with other men. She received lot of calls but ignored everybody and always wears her hijab, even when sleeping. Farhan is happy about his wife.

Meanwhile, Everybody in Farhan’s office is more friendly with him and they always talk to him about Samreen and they all knew about Samreen and Farhan’s visit to Vijay farmhouse.

Samreen feels alone and lonely. Farhan is also troubled by the attention she got from his colleagues, which made him horny but not enough to fuck Samreen.

Farhan also noticed that Samreen is not happy, and he feels sorry for her.

One day, she was outside shopping for groceries in proper burkha and bala saw her. He came to her and started talking, she was ignoring him at the beginning and he persuaded her talk and she told him everything and she wants to be good wife.

Bala is a smart guy, he knows what to do.

“Look Samreen, you are not a slut, we are besties, what we done was nothing wring, don’t think about ti too much. I will not touch you without your permission. You are my best friend, I miss you.”

This words hit Samreen very hard. So, she started talking again and talked about normal things. Bala wants to have a way with her so he said that he will be going to his native village in tamil nadu for a week for his sister’s wedding and asked if she could accompany him.

Samreen wants to go there but she doesn’t know if it’s a good idea and what Farhan would think, so she planned to ask his guidance.

Some of Farhan’s colleague wants to go to Farhan house. They all know about the incident which happened last time when some of the colleagues visited.

One good evening, Samreen was showering and Farhan gave her prior information about the visit of his friends, she made food preparing and it look longer than she expected. It was getting late, so she jumped into shower and while she was in shower Farhan’s friends are in home and they were in the living room taking and Farhan was making tea in the kitchen.

Living room is between bathroom and her bedroom. She was hoping that she could go before they come. She stepped out the shower, wrapped herself in towel.

She is shocked to see 4 of Farhan’s friends sitting in the living room. Her towel is so small, most of her thigh and cleavage was very visible.

She froze after seeing them, there was a pin drop silence. Farhan’s words starts running on loop on your head. She is nothing bothering about standing in this state, she is concerned about her uncovered head. She suddenly removed her towel and covered her head.

The men are at shock to see her naked like this, she suddenly runs naked to her bedroom, Farhan just come out of the kitchen is surprised to see his wife, running naked among his friends. There was awkward look in all of their faces.

Farhan went to the bedroom angrily and saw Samreen crying.

“What the hell, what is wrong with you, Samreen?”

She starts crying, “I am sorry, I don’t know whats happening to me. When I see them, all I wanted was to cover my head and I forgot about everything else. I am so sorry, I didn’t do it on purpose”

There is a genuine in her tears, Farhan feels bad and he feels sorry for his wife and consoles her and he can clearly see that she is disturbed and traumatized.

“You know what, it seems I have been harder on you and lets take a break. Since you are cooped up here, you are confused. Go somewhere and clear up your mind, go home to your parents and stay with them for few days. I wish I could take you some place but I have a lot of work these days.”

Samreen also agreed with this and said with hesitation, “I have a friend’s sister wedding. Can I go there for a week?”

“It’s a good idea. I trust you completely, you can go”

Farhan didn’t ask who is the friend and Samreen thought if she said it’s a male friend, he may get angry but he didn’t ask so she is happy.

She called Bala later and informed him that she will be coming. He is happy and wants to show off her to his village friends and have a lot of fun.

Samreen packed up a bag and wear a cute burkha, kissed Farhan and left to railway station where bala is waiting. Bala expected Samreen to be coming wearing something slutty and seeing her in burkha bums him out, but the sight of hindu guy with big tilak on his forehead travelling with a muslim beauty alone on a train also kinky.

They got on the AC coach cabin, can be shared by 4 persons. one upper and one lower on both sides. Samreen and bala takes one side and on other two college boys came, they are happy to see hot beauty in their cabin but haven’t talked anything.

They were minding their own business but they cannot keep their eyes off Samreen, Bala noticed that and boys got scared that he might even do something but he didn’t care, he was actually enjoying this.

The boys introduced themselves as Ankit and Mithun. Bala and Samreen also introduced themselves, the boys are confused about who they are but they didn’t ask anything but Bala understands that, and he said, “Actually I am bra and panty salesman,” He said it crudely even though he could have said something like inners or something and he continued, “Samreen here was my regular customer and my bestie. We are going to my sister’s wedding”

Ankit, “Wow, its nice to meet you.”

“Samreen, are you going to stay like this?”

“What do you mean Bala?“

“Well, it’s a night travel. It would be uncomfortable in sleeping like this, why wont you change to something simple like night or something?”

Boys face lit up after hearing this, Samreen is shy and silent and she doesn’t know what to do?

“Yes madam, you can change it, you can go to bathroom or we wil wait outside you can change it“

Samreen said, “oh, I didn’t pack any nighty”

“Its ok Samreen, I have brought lot of good stuff for you from my shop”

He handed her over one of the nighties and she went to bathroom and changed it, there are no mirrors in the bathroom, so she couldn’t know how she looked, when she returns from bathroom, all the eyes are on her which couldn’t understand.

She entered her cabin and the boys and bala were happy to see her in this state. The material is sheer and they can see her panty.

Bala and the boys started talking in tamil which Samreen couldn’t understand.

The conversation goes like this

“Where did you find her, bala bro?” Ankit asked.

“She is a dumb and horny slut. Behaves like all holy and pious, but I have fucked her Raw and with my calculation, over 15 guys have fucked her already”

“We also want to join bro, we will give you some money too”

“how much?”

“How much you want?”

“20,000 for all night, you can do whatever you want with her. The bitch has no limits”

“Deal”

“Wait boys. Its not easy, she will not agree openly, you need to get her drunk, one she is high, her inner slut will come out”

“we have bottles already mixed it with coke”

“Fantastic give it to her”

Samreen could wait anymore and she wants to know what they were talking

“Come on guys, I am also here, what are you all talking about?”

“Nothing we are talking about you”

“Me? What?”

Bala said, “Ankit said that woman can’t drink cola or pepsi, only drink fanta and miranda”

“No, I can drink cola”

Ankit said, “Here is the cola, can you drink it in a gulp? No you cant.”

“Give it to me,” Samreen said and took it and finish it, “See, I finished the bottle”

They all talked for sometime and drink starts kick in, they can see it in Samreen’s eyes and some of her words getting slipped.

Bala says in tamil, “boys, I think she is ready”

He started called her Samreen, not Madam anymore. “Samreen, do you realise that your dress is transparent, we can see your panty”

“Oh no really, that’s why all the people looked at me like that when I was coming from bathroom. Bala, look what you have done.”

“Come on Samreen, its not a big deal, remove your panty and put it in your bag and it will not be visible anymore”

“Good idea,“ she stands up removed her panty and put it in her bag.

Boys are shocked and couldn’t believe it and they got instant boner.

Bala talked in tamil, “see she is dumb, but when she is drunk, she is too dumb, you can play with her

They keep looking at her clean shaved pussy and bubbly ass.

Mitun asked, “So Samreen, are you married?”

“Yes”

“Does your husband know you are travelling with bala”

“He knows I am going with a friend”

“So, Bala is your bestie?”

“Yes, he is”

“What is a bestie”

“Bestie is above normal friend and below husband.”

“So, Bestie can do anything that the husband can do?”

“Yes, ofcourse”

“Wow, who do you love the most Bala or your husband?”

“I love both of them equally?”

While they were talking, Bala said he wants to go to restroom and left Samreen alone with the boys and left the cabin.

Ankit said, “You know Samreen, Bala bro is lucky to have a bestie like you, we are so unlucky, we don’t have any bestie”

“Come on boys, don’t be sad. I can be your bestie too”

“Really?”

“Yes”

“Is it allowed to kiss the bestie,” Mithun asked.

“Yes sure”

Ankit and Mithun starts kissing her both cheeks.

“Is it allowed to kiss in the lips?”

After Samreen said yes, they both started kissing her lips and sucking it so hard and started groping all over her body and slowly pulled the shoulder strap to the side, the dress fell down and she was standing naked.

They start squeezing her boobs, ankit put his hand on her pussy, “wow, its wet already. Are you horny bitch, aren’t you?”

Mithun says, “You have a beautiful lips, can I see it around my dick”

Samreen nods her head yes, and then went to her knees and start sucking his dick and then ankit pocked her cheek with dick. Samreen starts servicing both dick. Then they take her to the bed and both of the start fucking all her holes.

She is tired and passed out. Once they are done with her, they put her in the bed naked and train is already stopped in the station and the boys are gone.

Samreen woke up and shocked to see her naked and she can vaguely remember what happened and felt sad.

Bala consoles her and said, “Samreen, don’t fight so hard, this is your true nature, no matter how much you try to conceal it, it wakes up”

Samreen is sad and vowed not to repeat this behaviour again.

Train stops and they get down and reached Bala’s village. Bala introduced her to family and friends as just friend.

Bala friends already know everything about Samreen, they had a small doubt that Bala might be lying when he said, he fucked the hottest lady in the city but now Bala proved it, all his friends wants a chance with her.

Thanks God, you come back.
I always love your detailed story tailing style. I think you are best mazhabi story writer in English.

But missed your old aggressive sexual narrative. So just suggest you that sex incident should be More forceful way. Hindu supremacist fucked muslima and destroyed her totally and make her as a fuck doll owned by Hindus. Muslima deserve humiliating behaviour. You should treat mulli like your previous Story — "the Story of housewife"

There are lot of gossiping going on the village about the new girl. This village is different and people are looking at her in different way, it looks they were all expecting her.

People are being very nice to Samreen as she is rich woman coming from city and they entered Bala’s house. His house is very small and its a hut with no bathroom. For loo, there was one toilet outside but for bathing, they had to go to nearby river.

House has no resemblance of festivities. There are no wedding decorations of any kind. Samreen thought since they are all poor people. She was excited to meet Bala’s sister, his mother and father.

“Samreen, how do you like our village?”

“Its beautiful and peaceful and people are nice”

“I want to take you to some place 1st”

He takes Samreen to the beautiful lake and hugged her from behind, “shall we go for a swim?” he asked and removed his clothes come on remove everything.

Samreen looked around and removed all her dress, it was her 1st time doing something like this. She is kinda scared and shy but extremely horny. They both swimmed and played in the water while naked and Bala ran his hand all over her body and he wanted to test her breathing skills so he made her give underwater blowjob, it was very challenging for Samreen but she has become an expert in blowjob eventhough its suffocating for her, she make him cum and swallowed the cum.

They both returned home and wedding preparations are in full swing and Samreen participated and do all the works and got closer with bala’s family members.

Its around midnight and the wedding would be in the morning. Everybody slept, bala invited Samreen and they all went to the farm, where Bala’s friends are drinking including the groom. Bala introduced them to her and they got all along and Samreen also drinking and Bala wanted to show the groom city style Batchelor party and convinced Samreen to entertain him and his friends.

Samreen resisted at 1st but she is lot to temptation and alcohol. She started dancing while removing her dress one by one and got totally naked and then she started giving lap dance to all of them and then finally everybody taken turns to fuck her and they all fucked her since morning.

Morning wedding happened with full celebration and bala and Samreen have to leave the city, While the bride and groom have their sughrath in train. Samreen and bala had their own sughrath on moving train.

Samreen returned to her home and living her normal life while fucking lot of men behind his husband’s back and later turned out that she is pregrant.

Since she become pregnant, her husband taking good care of her with frequent visits to hospital and Farhan is sure that he is not the father but he doesn’t want to talk about it and secretly enjoying that his wife is carrying someone else baby.

Its been few months and her tummy is bigger. Samreen wanted to have hindu style baby shower but Farhan wasn’t ok with it but Samreen persuaded him in her own way and date was set and all the neighbours and friends were invited.

Samreen dressed like a bride in a beautiful expensive saree and jewels and sitting in the middle, woman of the apartment were applying sandal paste on her cheek and there was a good celebration.

One of the woman said, “Now, please let the father come and apply sandalwood paste”

When she said, over 15 men from the crowd stepped up including Farhan. There was eery silence for few seconds and everybody started laughing. And all the men who could have been the father stepped up and applied the paste.

Farhan learned to live his wife slutiness, Farhan also got busy with his work, so during hospital visits Samreen would take next available man who could have been the father and there was some eyeballing from the doctor at 1st then he also accepted and told her that its recommended to have sex to avoid c-section and have a natural child birth.

Samreen returns invited the men and Farhan and explained what the doctor said. Men all agreed to help and made the timetable to fuck the pregnant Samreen but Farhan’s name is not in the Timetable and the men started coming frequently and openly fuck Samreen while Farhan watched, he would go to masturbate and think about it.

Samreen gave birth to the beautiful girl.

Bala said, “Wow, your daughter is beautiful like you Samreen, now I have to wait another 18 years for her ha ha”

Samreen also laughed, “Of course ha ha”

Farhan sit silently hearing everything.

The END

Finally একটা শিক্ষিত মানুষের চটিগল্প আসলো যার বাল ছাল পড়ার বিন্দুমাত্র আগ্রহ কোন ফকিন্নির হবেনা😂