Hello there guest and welcome to InterfaithLovers - home of quality interfaith erotica!
To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
Already a member? Login here then!

कामपिसाची : The making of HSLUT (Comic #002)

(continuation to Kaamapisaachi part 1 here is the link - https://interfaithlovers.com/threads/kaamapisaachi-the-making-of-hslut-comic-001.3643/

"Mam do you want to rent a house in that area" ~ Afreen asked , while I was still fantasying about Ali touching my breast .
I told yes , I want to live in that area . My plan is to get their area , and as these people are hungry for a hot woman , I will get advantage of that and enter that place and capture all the incidents and publish them to the news . I wanted the top hot news as soon as possible , so I can get promotion in my news channel . But , my deepest sex cravings , also showed visuals of how those strong muscular muslim men would take advantage of me . I was willing to take the risk

(few days later , on a sunday )

Afreen calls me and she told me that , she found me a room in that area and I was asked to leave as soon as possible .

As I was preparing to leave , I saw my husband , who is still dissapointed by the fact that I am leaving without telling him . Even I felt bad leaving without him , as I was changing clothes , I called him
As he came , he saw me changing dress , I told him , "Arun I need to go on a work to old city , I might come after few weeks , I hope you are fine with that "
He told 'old city , Sanju you do know that is muslim area , those perverts will do anything , I don't think it's safe to go alone
I turned around , with bare breasts , he saw me stunned at my curves and beauty , I brought him near and hugged him "don't you trust me Arun , I am always for you , this mangalsutra is a remainder that I will always be yours
wp-1464685170794.jpg

he touched my breasts gently , I felt the darkest desires of me pouring out , I felt Ali's touch to be more powerful , Arun is seeming weak , why is like that ? He is my husband , can't he even satisfy me
I still tried become more intimate with my husband again , trying to be his true wife and trying to satisfy my deepest desires . I was rubbing my breast all over him and asking him "tell me , don't you trust me " . He seemed uncomfortable . "i do trust you Sanju , just that be careful in that muslim area , I kissed him more intently . I undressed myself , exposing my curvy body in front of him . He was stunned by my beauty as he looked through my curvy breasts , my hard nipples waiting for his lips , and as he gazed down , he looked between my legs , it was trembling for a strong cock . I was waiting to be treated like his slut , be his fuckdolls . But he pushes me away , he wasn't interested in sex . I tried opening his pant , he tried resisting , but my desires were overflowing , that I insisted on opening his pant , as I made him naked , I realized his dick was small , it didn't even take a stand , hanging there loose . He tried hiding it . I caught with my two fingers , I laughed at it's zie , a 10 years old kid would have a better size than that .

(continuation to Kaamapisaachi part 1 here is the link - https://interfaithlovers.com/threads/kaamapisaachi-the-making-of-hslut-comic-001.3643/

"Mam do you want to rent a house in that area" ~ Afreen asked , while I was still fantasying about Ali touching my breast .
I told yes , I want to live in that area . My plan is to get their area , and as these people are hungry for a hot woman , I will get advantage of that and enter that place and capture all the incidents and publish them to the news . I wanted the top hot news as soon as possible , so I can get promotion in my news channel . But , my deepest sex cravings , also showed visuals of how those strong muscular muslim men would take advantage of me . I was willing to take the risk

(few days later , on a sunday )

Afreen calls me and she told me that , she found me a room in that area and I was asked to leave as soon as possible .

As I was preparing to leave , I saw my husband , who is still dissapointed by the fact that I am leaving without telling him . Even I felt bad leaving without him , as I was changing clothes , I called him
As he came , he saw me changing dress , I told him , "Arun I need to go on a work to old city , I might come after few weeks , I hope you are fine with that "
He told 'old city , Sanju you do know that is muslim area , those perverts will do anything , I don't think it's safe to go alone
I turned around , with bare breasts , he saw me stunned at my curves and beauty , I brought him near and hugged him "don't you trust me Arun , I am always for you , this mangalsutra is a remainder that I will always be yours
wp-1464685170794.jpg

he touched my breasts gently , I felt the darkest desires of me pouring out , I felt Ali's touch to be more powerful , Arun is seeming weak , why is like that ? He is my husband , can't he even satisfy me
I still tried become more intimate with my husband again , trying to be his true wife and trying to satisfy my deepest desires . I was rubbing my breast all over him and asking him "tell me , don't you trust me " . He seemed uncomfortable . "i do trust you Sanju , just that be careful in that muslim area , I kissed him more intently . I undressed myself , exposing my curvy body in front of him . He was stunned by my beauty as he looked through my curvy breasts , my hard nipples waiting for his lips , and as he gazed down , he looked between my legs , it was trembling for a strong cock . I was waiting to be treated like his slut , be his fuckdolls . But he pushes me away , he wasn't interested in sex . I tried opening his pant , he tried resisting , but my desires were overflowing , that I insisted on opening his pant , as I made him naked , I realized his dick was small , it didn't even take a stand , hanging there loose . He tried hiding it . I caught with my two fingers , I laughed at it's zie , a 10 years old kid would have a better size than that .

Thank you part :2. You r the best