Hello there guest and welcome to InterfaithLovers - home of quality interfaith erotica!
To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
Already a member? Login here then!

Innocent Wife With Cab Driver (Collected)

After a nice fuck from the watchman I slept very peacefully that night, when I woke up I found my husband wasn’t in the room. I wondered where he had gone, I checked the watch it was about 9.30 in the morning. I also heard the carpenters working. I didn’t realize that I had slept so much ,may be because I was exhausted from the session with our watchman.
While I was in sleepy mood, my husband entered our bed and wished me good morning by taking me in his arms.

H: Darling I am really sorry for yesterday. Due to office pressure I drunk a lot and so we missed all the fun whatever we had planned because of me.

I felt bad as his love was genuine for me and I had fucked the watchman for the insatiable lust I had, I didn’t understood what to say to him so I just moved n hugged him tight.

Amruta: No worries baby, I can understand, but you could have shared your problems with me. Being your wife, I am here for you always.

Saying I hugged him and kissed him to console him. We lied there only hugging each other for some time. Then he pushed me aside and said, signalling to the workers

H: Let’s not forget, we aren’t alone at home, we have company.

I smiled at him and went inside to complete my morning chores, I finished brushing and bathing and came out to see that my husband was working on laptop. He immediately informed me that our downstairs aunty has called me for some reason and he was on call so couldn’t receive the call.
So I called her
Amruta: Hello Aunty, you called?

Building Aunt: hello dear, actually I called you as I need bit of your help.

Amruta: Come on aunty you are embarrassing me now. Please tell what I can do for you.

Building Aunty: I have to go to nearby temple and my husband had to travel as his friend wasn’t well. So I just wanted to ask if you can accompany me.

Amruta: When we have to go?

Aunty : Actually we have to go now, don’t worry it wouldn’t take much of time. We shall be back in less than hour.

Amruta: no problem aunty, I shall come with you. Just give me some time to get ready and finish my chores.

Aunty: ok dear.

I disconnected the call and started to get ready, as I have to visit temple so I won’t be able to go in casuals. So I decided to put on good red saree with golden border and also golden blouse. My most of the saree blouses are deep neck from both front and back side. I always wear saree below navel to flaunt my sexy navel, my husband being broad minded never object to my clothes. Though I make sure that I keep the body covered by saree atleast infront of my husband.

[Image: actress-eshanya-maheswari-hot-saree-clea...tos-01.jpg]

So I got ready in half n hour and called aunty to go. While going out of the flat I made sure that I have covered myself completely and went out of building with aunty.

We stood there waiting for auto and soon we got the auto, I got puja thali from aunty as she was carrying a lot of stuff, but due to that my hands were busy with the thali, so I got bit careless while I was sitting in the auto, I didn’t realize that my pallu got bit displaced and hint of cleavage was on the display to the driver.

I was so much engrossed in talking with aunty that I was exposing my valley to the auto driver, he has also adjusted the mirror for the show and I the stupid woman was giving him the show he wanted.
[Image: images.jpg]

Once we reached to the temple, before getting down aunty hinted me about the pallu. That time realized about the show I had put and I felt embarrassed as well as little bit turned on. I immediately corrected it and got down, we both went to temple and offered the prayers, sat down there for some time and decided to return.
As soon as we reached to the road to get the auto for the return and we found the same auto driver waiting, he immediately came to us and said that he will drop us. We took that auto, driver gave me mischievous smile, I ignored his smile but also from inside I felt ashamed thinking about the incident.
This time I made sure that the pallu remain at proper place, but I could sense the disappointment in the face of driver, which I saw in the mirror as he had adjusted the mirror but wasn’t able to see anything.
I was listening aunty bitching about other women of our building, I just listened without getting much involved in the talks, just in between I used to give glance at mirror to see his disappointment. As he wasn’t able to get view he sped up the vehicle and we reached faster, I told aunty to let me pay the bill as she has paid it while going.
So I handed over the thali to her, she left for the lift and I return to driver asked him about the charge,
Amruta: How much?

Auto Driver: 70 rupees

Amruta: How come so much? While going it was only 50.

Auto Driver: That’s different story.
He said with disappointment, hinting that I didn’t put on a show.

Amruta: How that different? Same route, same place, we even reached early.

Auto Driver: No madam, you have to pay 50. While going I didn’t pay attention to the meter.

Amruta: so it’s your mistake, I will give only 50.

Auto Driver: No madam, that’s not fair, you have to pay me full. I was bored while coming.

While our arguments were going on there was one car going outside, so we have to move to corner of our compound to give car the way.

I was aware that why he was charging me more and I was enjoying his disappointment and was intentionally stretching the topic. He finally gave up and angrily said

Auto driver: Madam, please I have to go, don’t give me anything.

He tried to start the auto
Amruta: Hey, I don’t want to steal your money.

Saying, I smiled at him and slid my pallu to remove money from my blouse and hand him over 100 rupees. He asked me for the change, he had it but just was taking time as I hadn’t corrected the pallu and he was getting good view, so he was doing timepass.

Amrita: I don’t have change, please return me 30 rupees I have to go.

He did little timepass pretending to check the change but he was enjoying my deep valley with corner of eyes. He was taking too much time and I didn’t wanted to be noticed so I immediately corrected my pallu and he then handed over me 50 rupees back.
Amruta: How come now this reduced?
I asked showing my fake anger.
He smiled n said

Auto Driver : You know it madam.

Before he could do anything I turned n moved towards the building. Aunty immediately asked me
Building Aunty: What took you so long?
Amruta: Actually he wasn’t getting change so it took time.
I lied to her straight forwardly, I don’t know whether she sensed it or not, but she thanked me and got down on her floor and I went to my home.

I rang the doorbell, I haven’t taken the keys with me, as my husband was at home.
My husband opened the door, I had already corrected my clothes after the auto driver incident and went inside the home. My husband was sitting in hall with full clothes and workers were working.

Husband: Hey dear thank god you came early. We were about to go outside for getting some final material for finishing.

Rafiq: Sir, babu shall come with you. He knows the shop.

Rafiq said looking at me and tried to get glance of my open navel, but I kept my saree intact to restrict the view.
I don’t know what happened to my husband, he said
Husband: I think we shall go, you being experienced person it will be helpful.

Rafiq: Sir babu knows the shop, actually I don’t know.

He immediately tried to make some excuse to stay.

Husband: No problem, we three will go. Anyways there is no other work so we can go.

I could sense disappointment in his face and couldn’t resist smiling. So rushed inside my room, my husband came

Husband: Hey dear, I shall be back in hour or so.
Amruta: Ok dear come soon.

He left and I could hear the main door closing, I felt bit relaxed as now I was going to be alone for some time, so I put down my purse and was thinking of having a tea. I just glanced in mirror before going to kitchen and smiled at myself.
I displaced my pallu n trying to give seductive looks in mirror thinking what auto driver would have enjoyed and smiled to myself, then I slid the pallu aside and bit my lips looking in mirror thinking about how Rafiq tried to glance my navel and how I teased him. I smiled at myself trying to mimic the Auto driver scene.

Amruta (to myself): Why are you charging me more?
Amruta (Self): Oh so you want to have a show?

I teased myself thinking of auto driver in mirror and smiled
Amruta: So is this enough?

I said, little bit of displaying my cleavage by slid the pallu a bit smiling in mirror
Amruta: Oh not happy yet?

I made a sad face thinking how he would have reacted

Amruta: So you want more?

I bit my lips like I am doing infront of him n removed my pallu completely, bend down

Amruta: How about this baby?

I bit my lips in sexy way looking in mirror
A: Now take 50, I think that’s enough, for 20 rupees.
I laughed at mirror and pulled my pallu up acting like I am moving away from the auto like some time before.

As soon as I put my pallu n turned I get shock of my life as I saw Renga at door looking at me and rubbing cock on his trouser. I was so much shocked that I didn’t realized that there were 3 workers and only 2 has gone with my husband.

I was doing this stupid activity infront of the mirror for almost 10 min and that meant he was observing my slutiness from last 10 min.

I didn’t understand what to do, I stood there like a statue and covered myself properly with the saree.

Renga: Madam, please continue doing it.
Amruta: You please go out

I somehow manage to say to him, but I was unable to look at him. I was so much ashamed of myself that how cheaply I was behaving imagining the auto driver.

Renga: Madam, this is last day of work at your place, I would never get chance to work in company of sexy woman. So please continue what you were doing. Alteast let me get pleasure of watching.

Amruta: Please I am ashamed of what has happened, so you please leave. My husband will be coming any moment.
I said turning around and moving away from the mirror and the door where Renga was standing.

Renga: Madam, they wont come atleast for an hour and why are you so shy? Yesterday we did a lot so whats the problem today?

Amruta: Please don’t remind me all of those things. It just happened accidentally yesterday.

My cheeks had turned red with all the shame I was getting, with reminding the slutty acts of mine, yesterday with Renga, then watchman and now with autodriver. Old part of mine was again taking over me, my nipples were getting erect and pussy was damp.
R: Madam please show some mercy on the poor man like me.
A: Please don’t say such things, yesterday I gave what you wanted.
R: No madam. That was just simple touching. Poor beggars like us would never even think about beautiful and sexy woman like you even in our dreams.
His words were making big effect on me, as he was saying all those things he was coming close to me and had already removed his shirt and he was topless. He was rubbing his cock on his trouser and I was standing there looking down in shame.
He came near me and took my hand and put in on his cock.
Renga : Madam please once do like yesterday.
I was already aroused so I hold his cock and started stroking it above his trouser only by closing my eyes.

Renga : Madam please look at me atleast, such angel beauty stroking my dick. Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
He said with nice moan, I too was getting aroused with his talks and touch of cock. He tried lifting my chin, when I opened my eyes he saw they were turning red.

Renga: Madam, I know you are also aroused, please lets enjoy fully.

I didn’t respond but kept stroking him above the trouser. Suddenly my phone rang and as I looked at screen, I saw it was my husband. I got scared and pushed renga away n received the call and went to hall

Amruta: Hello

Husband: Hey dear, we are at market, so the xyz color looks good. Should I get that?

Amruta: You are there and you know better baby, so please you only select.

Husband: Ok baby.

Amruta: When you will be back?

All of sudden I asked him, being scared.

Husband: We shall leave after taking this and shall be back by hour may be.

Amruta: Ok darling. C u. bye.

I disconnected, I was in drawing room and Renga was still there in my bed. I was already aroused so I decided to have some fun. So I went to main door, locked it properly. Put my phone on fridge, on the way to bed and entered bedroom.

And I was surprised to find him standing naked in my bedroom with his rock hard cock. As soon as he saw me he gave me smile, I looked at his cock and went close to him. He tried to grab my hand but I pushed it

Amrita: Renga, first tell me. Have you told anyone about yesterday?

Renga: No madam, I swear.

A: Are u sure?

Renga: Yes madam, I swear to god that I haven’t told anyone and will never tell it to anyone till I die.

Amruta: ok thank you for that, now you have one more secret to keep.
Renga: Which one?

He asked me innocently, but without responding to him in words I simply removed my saree n threw it away, pulled him close n kissed his lips. He was overwhelmed with my slutiness and was quick to hug me while retuning the kiss, but as per my previous experience, he seems much inexperienced in kissing so his kisses were totally sloppy.
I tried for few seconds but I wasn’t enjoying the kiss with him so I pushed his head down on my cleavage. He became mad Rocky and started to kiss and lick my cleavage, I opened my blouse to grant him more access and threw it away.
Renga: Oh my godddddd
Amruta: What happened?

Renga: Madam you are truly angel, you are much beautiful than any actress I seen in movies.

Amruta: Oh shut up.

Renga: Really madam, you are so fair.
He was amazed by my spotless beauty.

Amruta: Shut up n work fast, we have less time.

Saying I unhook my bra and pulled him on nipples, my nipples were rock hard. He would have never thought of such fair milky boobs in his life and now he was feasting on it.
While he was busy with my boobs, I untie my petticoat and came out of it, he was already nude and being less time I didn’t wanted to spend lot of time on foreplay, so I pushed him from my boobs and removed my panty.
[Image: 8e599196b41c180b5db46208bf19eddb.gif]

Amruta: Renga please fuck me now
…..please fuck me…..

I said lying down on the bed and spreading my legs, this was more than enough for him, he immediately put cock on my entrance and started stroking.
I was having second cock other than my husband in last two days. And today directly on the bed in my own house where my husbands fucks me.

This is first time I am getting another cock in my cunt in my own bedroom.
That thought gave me wilder imagination and my waist started to move to match the strokes of the Renga, and I pulled him close n hugged him locking my lips with him.

“Ahhhh…..yesss…….ummmmmmmm”

But my active participation had a adverse effect. He had never been with a hot wan like me. My horniness was too much to take for the poor worker . He couldn’t control himself . Renga took no time and started cumming in my cunt in hardly 2-3 minutes. I tried to stop the stroking but it was too late and he already came.

I was frustrated as he stopped moving but my cunt had just got ready for the fuck and this was just the start for me. So I tried to kiss him to arouse but his response was kind of cold, so I pushed him aside and took his cock in my mouth to make it erect but his cock was dead and didn’t show any sign of arousal.

I gave him frustrated look and he was embarrassed, so he immediately picked up his clothes n left to drawing room.
I was angry for being unsatisfied so I went to hall nude.

Amrita: You filthy bastard, if you wanted to cum so early. Why you asked me to fuck you.

He just looked down being insulted, I was so angry that I didn’t realize that what I was talking. He was so much embarrassed that he opened the door without realizing I am nude and went away. I came back to sense and was quick to lock door.

I put my all clothes in bathroom and tried to masturbate thinking about the yesterdays episode with watchman and while fingering I came. Then I got fresh and changed into conservative salwar kameez but still my hunger wasn’t quenched.

I was sitting on my bed frustrated thinking about the encounter I just had with Renga, for the first time I had allowed another man to fuck me right on my marital bed.

I was resting on my bed then suddenly I saw picture of me and my husband on the wall, which I had gifted him for our marriage anniversary. That was enough for me to feel guilty about my sexual escapades.

I recalled all the sexual episodes I had previously with Javed, on the lodge with Raghu, the waiter and now how I let myself handled by these carpenters then I became so horny that in middle of the night I went down myself and offered my hot young body to the watchman.

Chain of thoughts started to move in my head that I have always loved my husband and now also I love him very much.

Though he wasn’t the person to deflower me as I had couple of boyfriends before the marriage and I enjoyed lot of sex with them still I never compared them anyways. I had satisfying experience with my husband and I never complained to him about the sex.

We did experimentation in our bedroom sometimes to keep our activity interesting.I was trying to think what exactly made me fuck Javed the cab driver and made me crave for sex, even after month of not having sex with my husband I never felt so much desperate.

But one fuck with that cab driver, gave me lot of pleasure. My mind questioned me and the brain tried answering
Q: Was it the length of the cock?
A: No coz the waiter or renga for that matter had small cocks that my husband.
Q: Was it orgasms?
A: No I had orgasms with husband as well.
Q: Was it the thrill of extra marital sex
A: No, as I had handsome and rich men hitting on me.

What it possibly can?

My brain stopped working as no fix answer was there for it. One year back if someone would have told me that I will have extra marital affair, I would have slapped that person.

Even with all these escapades my feelings for my husband was intact, I loved him more than anything else. To be fortunate nobody with whom I slept tried to Pervert Exploit my husband.

After the Javed incident, I have managed myself well and never got carried away from my routine, but now this carpenter somehow managed to ignite that fire inside me again.

I lost my mind with his moves, I went so out of control that I myself went to the watchman whom I have scolded for double meaning remarks.

I decided that now hereon I should again start to control myself and try to avoid the situations where my mind lose its own control. In my office and society I successfully had kept the men away from me, even though they were handsome, rich and affluent. But these low class guys whom I used to hate so much in the past now make me go weak in my knees.

My brain was warning me that I need to maintain my reputation in the society and chastity of my married life, on the other hand my weak mind was saying that even after all the fucking my married life and love for husband is still intact. So there is nothing wrong in having some fun outside the marriage

The battle of my mind and body continued for sometime over the issue of love and the lust. And as the history has always witnessed that lust wins over love, I was no exception for the same and the battle was won by body.

I decided to have little bit of fun but not regularly, occasional teasing would may bring some spice in my life, though I thought I wont be offering the pussy so easily to anyone. But I wasn’t really sure that if I go out to tease some guy would I be really able to stop myself going ahead?
Only time has the answer for it.

This all chain of the thoughts finally broke with the door bell ringing, I woke up and opened the door, my husband and other workers were standing infront of door.
Husband: Amruta, are you all right?

A: yes ofcourse, why are you asking me this?

Husband: We are ringing the bell from 10 min.

Oh my god so those thought made me lose the touch with reality, I wondered.
Amruta: Actually I thought one of the labour was here and he will open the door.

Husband: Oh that’s true, but I think he went out for some work.

I directly went to room avoiding the workers and especially Renga, I was very angry with him as he left me unsatisfied.

My husband waited there to keep the track of the work and I then went to kitchen to prepare lunch for us.

While everybody was busy in their respective work, I completed the cooking and came to my room. My husband came in sometime and informed me that the work is complete and those workers have gone.

So we decided to have our lunch, once the lunch was finished I tried to hug my husband in naughty mood but he stopped me saying

Huaband : Baby I have to do some important office work. So I will just complete few things and then we will have some fun.

I was disappointed but had no option so I lie down on the bed and husband went to drawing room to work on sofa. As we were alone so I decided to put on some comfortable clothes, so I put on my nighty which was just above my knees.
[Image: kajalagarwalpinkhotskinshow.jpg]

I was getting bored so decided to take a nap. I would have been slept for a while but suddenly my sleep broke as I was feeling hot. I opened my eyes to find out that the ceiling fan has stopped working. I got irritated and called up my husband, asked him to call the electrician to fix this.

[Image: kajal-agarwal-114-h.jpg]

He called up our regular electrician but he wasn’t receiving the call. And my husband again started working on his laptop.

So I called one my friend in the society and asked if she knows any other electrician.
She told me that the Watchman of the society also does the repair work. And then she gave me his number.

I looked at the phone……..Should I call him or not?( He was the same guy who fucked my brains out in the dirty toilet)……

I was in dilemma whether to call him or not, as I was sure that it would be difficult for me to control my sexual urges. My husband was at home so I was sure he won’t try some funny business so I thought of teasing him a bit….

So I went and asked my husband to call him, he called him from my number. He asked the watchman if he can come and the watchman agreed to come.

Husband : Amruta the Watchman is coming to repair the fan , please take care of it as I will be busy as I have to talk with a very important client. Please don’t disturb me for one hour ,I will be in the other room

So there I was waiting for the Watchman, sitting anxiously on the sofa. My heart was beating faster. After 5 minutes I heard the doorbell I got up and opened the door.

The Watchman was pleasantly surprised to see me in the short night dress. Last night we met in dark so he hadn’t seen my body properly.

Now in complete day light he was looking at me in short night dress. He was looking at my body hungrily. Then he smiled at me, I also smile and took him inside, locked the door.

Watchman: Where is Sir?

Amruta : He is in the other room, working on laptop.

As soon as I said thatmy husband is here he became cautious and his body language became defensive.

I took him to the bedroom and showed him the fan.
Amruta: Please bhaiya have a look at this, it suddenly stopped working.

Watchman : Ok madam. I will have a look at it. Do you have a stool or chair as my hands won’t reach there?
He said pointing at the fan…

Amruta: Yes, let me get it for you.

I bought the stool from other room and handed it over to him, he touched my hands as I was giving him the stool.

I immediately warned him

Amruta : Hey behave yourself, my husband is in the other room.

Watchman : So it is ok if your husband is not around?

He said this in mischievous tone and winked at me.

I blushed n said
Amruta: I didn’t mean that.

Watchman : Then what do you mean?
He teased me and smiled

Amruta: Shut up and do your work, my husband will come here any minute.

I said with the smile.

Then he stood on the stool and started to work, I was standing nearby and waiting for him to finish.

Watchman : Madam, can you do me a favour?

I was hoping he won’t ask for anything weird

Amruta: What?

Watchman : Can you please hold the stool, actually it is moving little bit and I don’t want to fall down and have an injury.

Amruta : No issues ,I will hold the stool for you.

So I went near and hold the stool. I observed that he was stealing glances at me while working. I also looked at myself then I realised that he was actually having glimpse of the cleavage, as I had to bend to hold the stool.

So I decided to have some fun teasing him, so with one hand I pulled my top down to expose more of the cleavage and behaved innocently, he observed more cleavage so his glances increased.

Amruta : How much more time you will need?

Watchman: Madam just 5 min more.

He then climbed down and I immediately moved away from him, he sat down on the floor and he started working on something.

I wanted to tease him more but was scared that my husband may come. So to be on the safer side I went to the room in which my husband was working to just check on him. He was so busy in his work that he didn’t even notice me.

So I came out of his room and close the door, before going I just adjusted my clothes. I pulled up my shorts to reveal more thighs, also adjusted the top such that lot of cleavage is exposed.

So I went back and sat down on the stool, one of my legs was near him, as I went in he was surprised to see me sitting near him so he looked up to find bigger cleavage. He looked lustily at me, I looked away as if I don’t know.

Suddenly I felt touch on my leg, he was feeling my naked thighs.

I pushed his hand away and said

Amruta: Bhaiya what are you doing?

Watchman : Madam, you are too beautiful.

Amruta: I blushed and said What if my husband comes?

Watchman: So you aren’t bothered about the touch but about the husband.

He said grabbing my naked smooth thighs.

Amruta: Don’t try to twist my words, just concentrate on yout work.
I bend down while he was talking with me, to expose more of my cleavage, my mangalsutra was nicely resting between my cleavage.

[Image: IMG-20191005-162249.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20191005-162202.jpg]

That scene would have made any man rock hard.

Watchman : Madam please don’t sit like that, it is difficult to concentrate.

Amruta: What do you mean? I am not disturbing your work. I said teasing himm

Watchman : You aren’t disturbing, but your “that” is disturbing me.

He said pointing at my cleavage. I playfully hit him on the shoulder and said

Amrut: You are shameless fellow. How can you say something like that?

Watchman : I am shameless or the woman who came to me at midnight in short and sexy clothes was shameles?

He said that in teasing tone, I felt ashamed of myself but showed him fake anger.

A: Oh you are right, that woman is shameless and she would not repeat that again.

I said him in fake anger and tried to get up from there. He was quick to hold my hand.

Watchman : Madam please Wait, why are you going?

Amruta : Leave my hand.

Watchman : I am sorry madam, I didn’t mean that. Please sit here madam, I will get bored working alone.

Amruta : You know some people get things very easily, so they don’t value it.

Watchman: I am sorry madam

Amruta: Its ok, but make sure you don’t repeat it.

I smiled at him and sat down, again bending down to give him the cleavage view.
I wanted to tease him a little more…

Amruta : Would you like to have some tea?
I asked watchman.

Watchman : I would love anything from you. He said n winked.

I got up n checked on my husband, asked him for tea but he was not interested.
And he again told me not to disturb him.

I went to the kitchen and started preparing tea. I was almost done preparing tea and suddenly I felt hug from behind, I understood that it was watchman but I played along and pretended like it was my husband

Amruta : Hey what are you doing? We aren’t alone, watchman is here.

The Watchman didn’t respond with words but hugged me tight and kissed my neck, I closed my eyes. He pressed his rock hard cock into my ass, I also pushed my ass back on his advances. He was really horny and started to dry hump me with one hand pressing my boobs, suddenly I get alerted thinking of my husband and pushed him n said

Amruta: Let me give this to watchman, you wait.

Saying this I turned around and as I face him, I pretended to be shocked seeing him

Amruta: What the hell are u doing here in my kitchen?

Watchman : Madam I am sorry but I couldn’t control after I saw your cleavage.

Amruta : Are you gone mad? What if my husband had seen us like this? He would divorce me. And you will also lose your job.

Watchman: I am really sorry madam.

Amruta : Its ok go outside now, I will bring the tea.

I was really turned on by his dry humping. I poured the tea in cups and went back to room. This time also I made sure that he can have a great view my cleavage.

I bend down more than required to give him tea. He was staring at my cleavage, he took the cup and drank the tea, I went and kept the cups in the kitchen and came back.

Watchman : Madam please hold the stool I will climb up and fit this….

He was bit serious this time as I scolded him after touching me. To ease the tension I smiled at him n nodded ok.

As he climbed up the stool, I pull down the straps from my shoulder such a way that he would see half of my boobs.

I also made sure that I face the door so in case my husband enters, I would be able to pull them up quickly.

He licked his lips looking at it and I winked at him in return, now I was aroused and so was he, I could see huge bulge in his trouser. I looked at the bulge and it reminded me the last night session.

Though last night both of us weren’t able to see each other’s body as the toilet was dark and without light.

Now we were observing each other’s body quite closely, though covered with clothes.

I was pushing my hands closer to make my cleavage deeper. He was enjoying the view from top, while working.

Amruta: How much more time you need?

Watchman : Just about to complete, 5 min max.

As he said that I pushed down the top little bit and exposed more of my boobs to him, his bulge can be seen in his trousers . Already after the Renga episode I was horny so I couldn’t control and rubbed my face on his cock, pretending that it happened accidently.

This signal was enough for him so he was trying to finish his work quickly, meanwhile pushing his cock on my face.

I also rubbed my cheeks on it and within two minutes he said that work is complete and asked me to check the fan.

I corrected the top and went to switch and checked it to find out that it was working.

He tried getting closer signalled him to wait.And I rushed to my husband’s room to check on him and he was still on the call, which relaxed me and came back to the room.

As soon as I went inside the room, he grabbed and pushed me on the wall, put his lips on mine, I too was aroused so I responded to his kiss. I inserted my tongue in his mouth and he was quick to suck it and then he shoved his tongue in my mouth .

[Image: 5dc6c969c4c2d.gif]

Then he grabbed my ass and pressed it harder with both of his hands. His rough hands were giving me a nice feeling on my ass.
He was becoming mad and suddenly inserted hand inside my nighty and grabbed my naked ass, my body shivered with his touch.
“Ahhhhhhh……. ummmmmm….ahhhhh”

I was moaning softly

Watchman : Madam your ass is so soft
he whispered in my ears, but I wasn’t in mood of talk so I respond with him with kiss. He became happy and grabbed both of my naked ass cheeks and played with them for a while.

He pulled out one hand and lower my top to before I could do anything my nipple was in his mouth. I pushed my hand on his head and pushed his on my boobs.
[Image: boob-suck-gif-tu-570.gif]

Now there we were in each other’s arms. The watchman was kissing all over my face like a hungry tiger…..my hands were caressing his back….All this was happening in my own house with my husband in the next room….

Now we both were driven by lust….
The watchman continued to suck my boobs hungrily….I was in heaven…..I was not able to control my moans….

“Ahhhhhhh……ummmmmmmmmm…….”

I could feel his cock pushing over my pussy.

Suddenly he stopped and then opened the zip of his trousers…….and pushed his dick out….

I was mesmerized seeing his large black dicks….I was looking at it lustily.

But I didn’t wanted to give in so easily.
So I said…

Amruta : What are u doing?
You will get us in trouble. My husband is in the next room.

But he was not in the mood to listen…..
Watchman : Just shut up u bitch

Then he just grabbed my hairs and pushed me down and forcefully put his dick in my mouth…..and started fucking my mouth….
his thick cock went down my mouth and pushed halfway down my throat.

His rough treatment and the smell of his cock was turning me on…

Then I started using my tongue and lips, and was sucking his dick nicely.
[Image: 5dc6cdb11a665.gif]

The watchman was in seventh heaven
Watchman : Madam u are real bitch

“Ahhhhh…..yesss…..suck it hardd……”

He was moaning in ecstasy.

He had just took out his dick from the zip so I was finding it difficult to suck it properly. So I unhooked his trousers and pulled it down along with his underwear.

And started sucking it like a hungry bitch.

The watchman was enjoying every bit of it.

Watchman : Madam u are soo good ….ahhhhh…..if u have been my wife
….I would have fucked u day and night……Yess….. suck it

Then suddenly I pulled the dick out of my mouth and started sucking his balls……

[Image: 5dc6c239b4328.gif]

“Ahhhhh…….ummmmm…….Madam ……..u are a real bitchhh….. ahhhhh……..”

The watchman was having a time of his life…..A highclass wife was sucking his balls like a hungry bitch…..

It was stinking but I didn’t care…..I was enjoying it…..

Again I took his dick in my mouth…..I was sucking it deep…..

“Ahhhh…. Madam ……stop…….ahhhh…..I am cumming”. He groaned

But I was sucking his dick like a possessed woman……I didn’t stop….

Then suddenly thick and hot splash of cum burst into my mouth….

[Image: 5dc6cf02353cb.gif]

Before I could react…

“Amruta…….Amruta……”

It was my husband ……..

I was scared to death ……So I just gulped down the cum of the watchman….

Watchman also got scared …..he was sweating…..he pulled up his pants……

I told him to go away quickly…….he went away quickly…….

I just fixed my hairs and my nighty….then went to husband’s room. I was trying to look as normal as possible .

Amruta : U called me?

Husband : Yes….did the watchman repair the fan?

Amruta : Yes……he did….he just went away…..

Husband : That’s great……tell me now I am free….baby…..

Amruta : Nothing everything is fine

I heaved a sigh of relief that my husband didn’t have any kind of suspicion.

Husband : U gave watchman the money?

Amruta : No……I didn’t even ask him……he rapaired the fan and went away immediately

Husband : No issues….I will give him while I go out….He is a nice hardworking guy

Amruta : Yes I nodded …..

( Yes that Watchman did a lot of hardwork on your wife, I said to myself)

But little did my husband know that I had just swallowed the cum of the watchman of our society.

Just then it struck me that I didn’t even know the name of the watchman.

I fucked him nearly twice but never asked his name. I laughed at myself and my sluttiness.

A month passed by and I again got up busy with my work . Nothing happened. The Watchman didn’t do any advances which surprised me to be honest. Maybe he was scared after our last encounter….as we were nearly caught.

I also didn’t do any adventurism as I was really busy with my work. There was also a feeling of guilt .

———————————————————————

AMRUTA IN OFFICE:

I was in the office and the HR of our company called me to his office.

I went to his cabin

HR : Amruta , I have a bad news for you

I was shocked as I hadn’t done anything wrong. I was a hardworking and an honest employe.

Amruta : what sir?

HR : Listen market is going through a heavy recession. We don’t have any new clients. And the company at least currently cannot handle this much employees.
So we are sending our employees on compulsory leave for six months. And you are one of them. If the situation improves we will take u back. But you are free to find new opportunities for yourself.

I was really shocked. I never saw it coming. It was true that people were being laid off in other companies too. But I never expected that it would happen to me.

Amruta : Sir will I be able to join back after six months.

HR : I can’t promise u that Amruta. If the financial situation improves we will definitely would love to have u back.

I left from there. I didn’t know what to do.

———————————————————————

I went home . I was feeling really depressed. I called my hubby to come home early.

But as always he was super busy with his work. He cut the call immediately . He didn’t even wait for me to complete my sentence.

I was really angry at my hubby. This made me dejected.

Then the bell rang at my door…..

And I opened the door …..to my surprise it was the Watchman of our society…..

He was looking at me hungrily …..and lustily….

Amruta : Yes?

Watchman : Madam ,U didn’t pay for the fan repairing that day. I have come to take my payment.

I understood immediately that he wants to fuck me. He must have seen me coming home early. And he knew that my husband won’t come home till evening. That’s why he has come now to ask for money when I am alone at home.

I was feeling really depressed……I was also sex deprived for the last month….so I decided to play along.

Amruta : Come inside , sit. First tell me your name. So much has happened between us but I still don’t know ur name.

Watchman : Madam , my name is Baban.

Amruta : So Baban tell me for real ….why are u here?

He sat on the sofa. He was little shocked and embarrassed by my straightforward question.

Baban : Madam I am really here to take my money.

Amruta : Stop this non sense….tell me why u really are here?
Or else get out….Why didn’t u ask money to my husband for the last one month….?

I was sitting in front of him cross legged in a saree.

Baban : Madam……Madam…..I ……am ….sorry ….

And then he started walking to door……

I knew that he was playing mind games with me. He wanted me to take the initiative.

But I was in no mood to play mind games and teasing.

I got up , went past him and locked the door.

Now I was in front of him……his face was few inches away from mine

Amruta : Atleast do what u came here for…..and then go….( Jane se pahle jo Karne aye the wo to Karke jao…….)

And saying this I dropped the pallu of my saree…… exposing my cleavage and navel

[Image: 5dc6f294171b8.gif]

This was too hot to handle for Baban.

Baban came towards me and removed my saree. Then Baban pushed me on the wall…….and put his dark lips on mine….
And he started kissing me hungrily……I was also responding ….and he pushed his tongue in my mouth…….
Though it was stinking of gutkha……it aroused me…….I also started playing with my tongue…..while kissing his hands were all over my body……The smell of his sweaty body was making me more hard.

[Image: 5dc6f44a3d861.gif]

Baban was kissing me like there was no tomorrow……I also wrapped my hands around him….and was fully enjoying. I could feel the bulge in his pants.

After full 10 min of kissing

Baban : Madam I always wanted to fuck you inside your house…..that day I couldn’t enjoy ur body fully as it was pretty dark….but today I will fulfill my wish

He removed his shirt and threw it away
then Baban opened the hooks my blouse…..and removed it….he
brought his hands over to my breasts and was fondling my bra clasped breasts.
While fondling my boobs he unhooked my bra with his other hand and the bra fell to the ground

Then Baban put his mouth on my left nipple and began sucking it

“Aahahhh….ohhh…ahhhhh……Babannn…”
I moaned as I closed my eyes. Smell of his sweating body was intoxicating.

“Ummmm…Madam…your tits are the best I have ever had. I just want to keep biting them all day long…ummm” Babn said before going back to sucking my boobs

A couple of minutes later, he moved his mouth over to my right breast and began sucking it. His left hand replaced his mouth at my left breast. He continued sucking and fondling my breasts for several minutes before squeezing them hard one last time.

I was really turned on by then………I pointed my fingers to my bedroom…..

Baban removed his pants and underwear ……his dick was fully erect

Then Baban lifted me in his arms with ease and took me to my bedroom. I was so much aroused with man’s touch after a month so I kept kissing and licking his chest as he carried me all the way to the bedroom.
He too didn’t seemed to be patient and threw me on the bed.

Now I was lying on my bed in my petticoat…… waiting for Baban to fuck me…..
Whereas he was looking at me as if he haven’t seen me nude earlier. In toilet it was pretty dark.

Amruta : Baban fuck me fast…..(” Jaldi chodo muze”)

Baban: Madamji wait a bit, let me look at your body ….,…first time I am looking at your sexy body.What a tight body you have, nice big yummy boobs, flat sexy belly, big ass……………. (“Are janeman jara ruk jao, pehle baar teri khubsoorti dekh raha hu, jara ankho ki bhi pyas bujhne de, kya mast gadraya badan hai tera, tere bade bade mamme, chikna pet, teri sexy gand …..”)

Amruta: Baban you can look at my body as much as you want but now please fuck me. (“Baban bad me jitna dekhna hai dekho lekin abhi chodo muze”)

I was getting impatient so I got up n removed my petticoat and threw it away. I could see eyes pop up looking me just in my panty. He was constantly staring at me without a blink, I took this opportunity and went to hug him and opened his trouser button.

But with a surprise he hold my hand n stopped me

Baban: Madamji I will fuck you but on one condition. (“mai apko choduga par meri ek shart hai”)

Amruta: Baban we will talk later, now fuck me. (“Baban baate bad me by, abhi muze chodo)

Baban: No first you have to promise me that you will let me fuck whenever I want, I can’t remain unsatisfied,. I don’t want to be used by you………………….. (“ nahi pehle muze wada karo ki tum muze jab chahe chodne Rockye, mai pyasa nahi rehna chahta aur tumhe mera fir chudai k liye istemal nahi karne duga”)

As I was way too much aroused. Even if he had asked me to fuck on road I would have agreed.

Amruta: ok I promise, now fuck me. (“ha wada karti hu, lekin abhi jaldi se chodo muze”)

I said catching his cock on his trouser.

He seemed very happy and immediately spanked my ass hard and pushed me on the bed.

He quickly removed my panty.

Baban removed his pants and underwear ……his dick was fully erect saluting me.

He slowly came near me , spat on my cunt and spread my legs, then he adjusted himself on the bed between my legs and looked at me, I hold his cock to guide to my cunt

Now I didn’t want to delay it any longer, so adjusted his cock on the entrance of my dripping wet pussy.

He smiled at me and pushed my hand away and hold my legs in his hand and he pushed his entire dick in my cunt with all his force.

I was getting cock after a month so my cunt wasn’t really ready for this kind of attack.

I feel like hot iron rod getting inserted in my cunt and it gave me so much of pain that I shouted loudly in pain.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh………Babannnn………….”

He was quick to cover my mouth with his by kissing on my lips but my eyes popped out in pain.

[Image: 5dc6f5f0c813f.gif]

He locked lips with me again and started to move cock in my pussy.

Slowly my pain reduced with his strokes and cunt got adjusted to accommodate his dick.

He understood that my pain has reduced so he released my lips and got up and increased his speed of thrusting.

His hands went to my boobs and started to play with my nipples while his cock was riding my juicy cunt.

“Ohhh uhhh Oh Baban … yes … fuck me! Fuck me, … do it, … fuck my pussy … ohhh uhhh yeh … oh fuck yes … … c’mon … … ahhh uhhh yeh … oh yeh … that’s it … c’mon, baby … harderr … ahhhhhh uhhh oh fuck yes! OHHHH uhh Ohhh yes … yes!”

My moans were getting higher due to the pleasure I was receiving after long time.

He bend down and took my nipples in this mouth and started to suck me, which increased my pleasure and that got my eyes closed.

Few minutes we continued in the same missionary position then he stopped and asked me to turn around.

I immediately turned around and lay on my stomach then he spread my legs and mounted on me from behind, my naked back was completely in touch with his hairy chest, the feeling was so arousing for me.

He moved my hairs away and licked my neck while he was stroking me.

“Ohhh..yeah…ohhh…ahhhh”

My moans turned to screams as the orgasm, the biggest one of my life grew inside my pussy.

“Aahh…Aaah….Aaaaahhh..” I screamed as I orgasmed.

But Baban was not done yet.

He kept pounding my pussy.

Now he wanted to fuck me in Rockygystyle.

Now I was in Rockygy style position……and without any hesitation he started ramming my pussy.

[Image: 5dc6f144ab623.gif]

Baban kept hammering my pussy hard and fast and in this position his cock penetrated deeper. I was moaning and panting as my pussy got a beating of its life.

“Aaaah…fuck fuck fuck…faster…faster…faster…”
I screamed as another orgasm hit me seconds later.

I never had two back to back orgasms in my life .

Suddenly Baban’s body shuddered…….
I knew he was going to cum

Baban : Madamji…..I am Cumming……..where should I cum?( Madam Mera Pani nikalne wala hai….Kaha chodu?)

Amruta : Cum in my pussy…..I am on pills

He kept on stroking his dick in my pussy….then let out a huge groan……”ahhhhh……..nikal gaya..mmmmm”

My pussy felt a lava of thick cum…………

We both collapsed on the bed in each others arms….. completely exhausted………

After the intense fucking session…..we were in each others arms on the bed

Amruta : Are u married Baban ?

Baban :Yes but also no.

Amruta : What does that mean?

Baban : It’s a long story madam…..

Amruta : Tell me….we have lot of time
I said chuckling.

Baban : Madamji I am from a small village in Bihar. I used to do farming . Six years ago my parents fiexed my marriage with a girl from nearby town.

I was very happy…the girl was really good looking…….I got married ….but the girl ran away with her lover the very next day.
I became a laughing stock in my village. I was feeling really humiliated.
So I left my village and came here…..and never went back.

Amruta : Oh…that’s so sad…….Why didn’t u married again?

Baban: Madam with this little salary I can’t afford to have a family.

Amruta : Ur parent never asked to marry you again and to come back to village?

Baban : Madamji they used to ask me again and again to get married ……so I lied to them that I had married a girl here .

Now they are miffed with me and rarely talk to me.

I felt pity for him. So I kissed him on his lips….”ummmmmmm..mmmahhhhhh”

Then I looked at the clock……it has been 2 hours……

Amruta : Baban u should go now…..and make sure no one notices you while you leave the flat.

Baban: Don’t worry madam …..We still have time……Sahab will not come before 8 pm.

But Madam how come u came so early from the office?

I was in dilemma whether to tell Baban about the job but decided to tell him.

Amruta : Baban I lost my job…..

Baban had a wicked smile on his face. Then I realized that I had made a mistake telling him about my job.

Baban : That means u will be home all day.

He was excited by the prospect of fucking me daily.

Amruta : Yes I will be home …..I said sadly

Baban : Now don’t be sad Madamji……You may change Ur opinion in future…..

And saying this he squeezed my boobs..

“Ahhhh…..ummmmmm”.

Amruta : Now u should go…..please go…..people might get suspicious….

Baban started wearing his clothes……

And Baban went away.

———————————————————————

The fucking session had made me forget that I had lost my job.

The level of guilt I used to feel earlier after cheating on my husband was not there. It was maybe because my husband was ignoring me. Or maybe my sexual appetite was taking over my saneness.

[By the way my husband’s name is Arun…It was never mentioned before….]

Late at night my husband came home…..

I told him about my job situation…..
He was sympathetic to me…and tried to console me.

He also knew that people were being laid off from jobs. So he understood.

Financially we were well off even with Arun’s salary…..So it was not an issue.

Arun : Don’t worry baby…..u will get a new job….somewhere….. everything will be fine.

And he hugged me.

It was this loving and innocent nature of him which used melt me. I again started to feel guilty for my sexcapades.

But it wasn’t going to last longer .

At Dinner –

Arun : I want to tell u something important

Amruta – Yes….tell me

Arun – My company is planning to expand its business overseas…..They want to open offices in Middle East…..And I have been given the responsibility to coordinate all of this expansion .

I understood where this was going.

Amruta : For how long ?

Arun : Around 6 months

Amruta – That’s nice ……I will also be able to get away from this boring life…. explore new places…

Arun had a disappointing look on his face.

Arun – I would have loved to take u along with me….but company policy doesn’t allow it….. especially in the middle East…as it is not safe for women.
Sorry baby.

I was getting angry now…

Amruta – Either u take me along with or u don’t go….. Company will send someone else.
I said furiously.

Arun – Amruta please try to understand the situation…..It’s a great opportunity for me to rise through the ranks. If I refuse it will create a bad impression. Its just six months baby…..And will u have accompanied me if have not lost your job?

This made me lose my temper…..I pushed away the plates….I stormed into the bedroom….And I closed the door.

“Amruta….Amrutaaaa……….please open the door….” Arun kept pleading.

“Try to understand me….please ….open the door….”

But I didn’t open the door.

———————————————————————

Next Morning :

I woke and went to the drawing room. I was looking for Arun. Then Arun came from the kitchen with breakfast and tea.

And seeing this my anger melted.

I hugged him and gave him a kiss.

Arun – Does it mean u approve my tour ?

Amruta – What other choice do I have?

Arun – Don’t worry baby, these six months will fly away..and I will be back in no time.

Amruta – It is easy for you to say…but I will get really bored alone here.

Arun – Maybe u can go to your parents ….if u feel so

Amruta – Yeah…I will think about it……but anyway when are you leaving India?

Arun – I will be leaving next week…….

Then Arun went to his office……and I got busy in my household chores….

I felt as if the universe was encouraging my sexual adventures by sending Arun abroad and that too for six months.

Maybe I can fulfill all my fantasies in these six months and then live happily ever after with my husband. I loved fucking these men but I also loved Arun.

Then my phone rang …..It was Baban , the watchman.

I picked up the phone

Amruta – Yes (“Ha bolo Baban”)

Baban – Should I come upstairs? (“Madam upar aa jau kya? )

Amruta – No no…..Don’t come……I am busy
(” Nahi …upar mat aao….Abhi busy hu”)

Baban – What is this madam ? Yesterday u promised me. ( “Madam apne promise Kiya tha….bhul gayi kya?)

I did not want to do anything stupid this week …..

Amruta – I will not be able to do anything this week ( “ye hafte kuch nahi ho payega….me thoda busy hu”)

Baban – Madam I am fully turned on here…..what should I do? ( ” Madam mera pura lund khada hai idhar…iska kya Karu me?”)

And he sent his dick pics.

Amruta– I don’t know about that…But I can’t do anything this week ( ” Wo mujhe malum nahi….Lekin ye hafte to kuch nahi hoga”)

Baban – Ok Madam…. whatever u say….( ” Thik hai madam…Jaisi apki marzi”)

And then I ended the call.

I was bored in the afternoon. So I decided to go for shopping.

I freshened up myself and got ready. It was quite hot outside so I wore a sleeveless salwar kameez which I thought would be comfortable.

[Image: shriya-saran-latest-stills-july-19-2011-16699.jpg]

[Image: 0f3b1fd834d4e62910f72688a15b55cb.jpg]

I booked the cab and went down the road.

I took the cab and went to the mall, which was almost 40 min away from my home. Though my job was gone I had decent savings so budget wasn’t really an issue.

I reached the mall. I hadn’t decided about what to shop, just I came out as I was bored. So I kept strolling.

After spending a couple of hours I went to a shoe shop and glanced at few sandals. I decided to get something bold and fancy this time as for next 6 months I will anyways be a free bird.

I decided to give try to few high heels as I haven’t regularly used the heels . The shop wasn’t much crowded being a working day.

Sales Guy: Hello Madam, how can I help?

Amruta: Actually I am looking for some high heel sandals.

Sales Guy: Please have a sit, I will show you.

I sat on the chair and he brought me some sandals.

I didn’t like them. I wanted something fancy. So I interrupted him and asked him to show in different design.

He looked a bit irritated.

Then he brought different sandals.

When I was trying sandal, I had to bend to remove my earlier sandal. So it was exposing my cleavage. When I looked up to try another pair I caught him staring at my cleavage. I didn’t react. I was enjoying the attention I was getting.

[Image: shriya-saran-latest-stills-july-19-2011-16678.jpg]

[Image: shriya-saran-latest-stills-july-19-2011-16688.jpg]

He showed me nearly entire collection but I couldn’t get what I wanted.

He again bought different designs and was helping me try on different sandals.

I realized that on pretext of helping his touches were starting to increase and he was trying to feel the smooth skin of my feet. I didn’t object .

I tried a lot of sandals and he got ample view of my cleavage while putting on different pairs.

Then one sales woman in her mid-thirties came and dashed the sales guy, though it seemed like a accident but I observed her expressions and knew that she did it intentionally, because she gave him a stern look while going ahead.

First I thought that she might be his wife but the sales guy didn’t look over 25, so I thought there might be something cooking between them.

After the incident the guy was behaving very professionally. I smiled at myself . I was right about them.

I was still unable to select the sandal. He then told me that he has some exclusive collection in their store room which is on basement of the mall.

I will go and bring samples of your size. But it will take 10-15 minutes . You wait here.

I told him that I can wait.

And then he yelled at someone
” Bring tea for Madam.”

Just then I noticed some signalling between the salesman and saleswoman.

The salesman signalled something and went towards basement.

The saleswoman was also going towards the basement but the owner of the shop called her and asked her to attend a customer.

It had been 10 minutes and the salesman still hadn’t came and I was getting bored. I thought woman and guy went somewhere but then I saw that woman was attending another customer. So I went to manager. and told him that the guy hadn’t return.

The manager asked me to go to the store room as I can try as much pairs as I want.

I also thought that it was a good idea. So I asked the direction and moved towards the basement.

It was quite dark being underground and most of the shop godowns were there. I was bit scared but then I saw small board with same shop name and the door was little open.

I went near the door and tried to look inside , it was pretty dark inside. I thought the sales guy would be inside so I pushed the door and went inside.

Suddenly someone grabbed me from behind and the door was locked, it was so dark that I wasn’t able to see anyone. I was scared to death, before I could shout his hands were on my mouth gagging me.

Person: Are itni der kyu kar di? Manager gand mar dega meri agar us randi ne complaint kiya to…. (“why the hell are you late? Manager will screw me if that slutty customer complaint about me”)

Aur tuze kya hua tha? Muze dhakka kyu mara, wo rand agar boobs dikha rahi to mai thodi na bolta usko……… Tu kyon wo customer se jal rahi thi?(“Why did you pushed me previously, if that slut was showing me her boobs what can I do?” Why were you jealous of that customer?)

I immediately recognised his voice he was none other than the sales guy. And he was thinking of me as that other sales woman . He was behind me so he couldn’t see my face. I thought of telling him the truth but my carnal mind took over.

I couldn’t reply . If I gave reply he would recognise my voice. So I was in a difficult situation.

The salesman guy was in a hurry. He quickly pulled my pant down and lifted and my salwar up …..in a swift motion his dick was inside my pussy…..

“Ahhhhhh……… ummmm…….”

I was trying not to moan but his sudden thrust unsettled me.

Salesman: “aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh are kya kar ke aayi haiiii ajjjjjjjj teri chuttt bhii tighttttttt lag rahiiiiii” (what have you done today, your cunt seems tight)

I didn’t reply. I was leaning on the table.

He kept ramming me, I put my duppatta in my mouth just to avoid my moaning noise. He was fondling my boobs over my salwar.
[Image: 5dccf31adef0f.gif]

The situation made me horny. Getting fucked by a salesman in the godown and that too a case of mistaken identity was turning me on.

The salesman was in a hurry and he was ramming me hard.

His balls were hitting my ass and were making a thumping sound.

“thappa….thapp…thapp…..’

[Image: 5dccf1f7baf46.gif]

The godown was filled with thumping sound.

I also started responding to his strokes and tried to move my ass to match his rhythm. I was about to have an orgasm, I felt his grip on my boobs had also increased I realized that he was also cumming.
[Image: 5dccf3de663a5.gif]

Soon his strokes became harder, suddenly my body shivered and we both cummed at the same time.

He immediately came back to senses and told me to go to the shop quickly.

I adjusted my clothes and before he could switch on the lights, I moved out of the godown and came back to the shop. Everybody was busy with their work so I sat down. I was trying to look as normal as possible.

After few minutes I saw the sales guy coming with some boxes in his hand.

On the way he winked at the saleswoman but she didn’t understand anything.

Amruta: Hey what took you so long? I was waiting for you?
I gave him a frustrated look.

Salesman: I am sorry madam but these boxes were under pile of other boxes.

Amruta: Its ok .Now quickly show me what you have got

I quickly selected a sandal , paid the bill and left the shop immediately.

I immediately came home after that encounter with the salesman. I had decided not to do anything stupid. But my destiny had other plans. It was as if destiny was trying to make me a slut if I was not a one already.

I took a shower. While taking shower remembered the salesman and the hard thumping he gave me. I could have stopped him immediately but I didn’t. Maybe I was a slut.

Arun came late at night. I had already done my dinner. I was tired so I had slept.

———————————————————————

A Week later –

“Ahhhh…Aaahh…yeaahhhhhh….ummmm…” I screamed as the orgasm hit me. Baban was banging me hard as I was sitting on the kitchen platform.

[Image: 5dd276a829ddd.gif]

“Yeahhh…Yeahhh…take it…yeaahhh.” He grunted as he realised that I had orgasmed and that provoked him to stroke harder. He had been waiting for this for the last week.

“Ohhhaaa…yeaaahhhhh.” I screamed as my pussy spasmed and clenched hard from the orgasm.

“Aaaahhh…yeahhhh…yessss…” He moaned as my pussy tightened around his cock.

The sound of my screams, his grunts, the slapping sounds of his balls against my pussy filled the room.

Suddenly he increased his speed and grunted loudly and deposited his cum inside my pussy.

You must me wondering how it all came down to this….so let’s go back in time …

3 hours Back-

I was at the airport to drop Arun. I was feeling a bit sad but at the same time happy. As I will be a free bird for six months. Arun boarded the flight and returned home.

I hadn’t told Baban about Arun going abroad yet. But I didn’t know that Baban already knew.

Now I was alone at my flat. I had no worry of coming anyone. I was planning to call Baban. But the bell of door rang. I opened the door and it was Baban. I was not surprised as he must have seen me and my husband leaving. And anyways I myself was going to call Baban.

He came inside and sat on the sofa relaxed.

Baban : Come here….
Sit on my lap madamji….

There was nothing to worry. I was pretty relaxed. I was wearing a saree with a sleeveless blouse.

I went and sat on Baban’s lap.

Baban leaned forward and kissed me on my lips. His dark lips were eating my mouth. And in no time his tongue was exploring mouth.

“Ummmmmm…..ummmmm….ummmmm”

I was not far behind. I also started to explore his mouth. It was smelling of pan and gutkha. But I was used to it now. I was caressing my hands through his hairs and kissing . We kissed like that for 10 minutes. Baban was a pretty good kisser.

“Ummmmm….ummmm…..”

After 10 minutes we stopped kissing.

Baban – Madamji, why didn’t u tell me about sahab leaving abroad?

Amruta – I was thinking of telling you today.

I said feeling a little embarrassed as I was caught in a lie.

Baban slowly removed my pallu and started squeezing my boobs. My mangalsutra was coming in between. So I was removing it but Baban stopped me.

Baban – Madamji keep it on…..U look sexy with your mangalsutra.

After squeezing my boobs for 5 minutes.
Baban asked me to bring tea for him.

I was going to the kitchen but Baban kept hold of my pallu and just like that my saree was on the floor.

I was in my sleeveless blouse and petticoat.

Baban : Now make tea for me like this.

This made my pussy wet. I was now making tea for Baban in the kitchen. And Baban came behind me and put his hands inside my petticoat.

“Ahhhh…..ahhhhh…..” I moaned as his hans reached my pussy .

Amruta : What are u doing? Don’t u want your tea? You can do whatever you want afterwards.

I said blushing.

But he didn’t stop. He was only in his underwear and he was dry humping me from behind. And at the same time he was fingering me..

“Ummmmm…..ahhhhh……”

I was feeling heavenly. His one hand was inside my pussy and other hand was inside my blouse. His dick was poking my ass from his underwear.

By this time the tea was ready.

Amruta – Baban tea is ready.

Baban came back to his senses and removed his hands from pussy.

Then I poured the tea in the cup and gave it to Baban.

Now Baban was having tea in the kitchen.
I was standing infront of him in my blouse and petticoat.

Then suddenly Baban pulled down his underwear with one hand…..and pointed to his hard black dick.

I understood his signal. I bend down.

I gently cupped the balls with my right hand and wrapped my left hand around the shaft. I ran my hands over the cock, gauging its firmness and weighing the balls. I bent down and kissed the cock before licking it. I licked the precum off it and tasted it. I then took the cock head inside my mouth and moved my tongue around it. I could feel the firmness of his cock inside my mouth.

Baban had closed his eyes and was moaning lightly. The look on his face was enough to turn me on further and suck his cock hungrily.

I lashed out my tongue on the slit a few times before licking the entire shaft and sucking on the cock head again. I bent a little lower and gobbled up his balls. The feeling of his heavy balls in my mouth was amazing. I sucked his balls one by one before focusing back on the cock. I bobbed my head slowly as I tried to take more of him inside my mouth. The pungent scent of his cock was arousing me further.

[Image: 5dd27adf3d304.gif]

Baban : Madamji even whores don’t suck cock this good.

Baban said moaning.

After a couple of minutes of sucking his cock, I took it out of my mouth and looked at Baban.

“Fuck my mouth.” I said

Baban smiled…..and he stood in front of me with his cock right in front of me. He grabbed my head with both his hands before pushing his cock towards my mouth. I opened my mouth wide to accept his giant cock and soon it was inside.

[Image: 5dd27c596c56e.gif]

He shoved his entire cock inside my mouth in the very first stroke. I gagged and withdrew immediately but I wasn’t done. I again took him inside me and this time, I relaxed my throat and let his cock slide down my throat.

“Ahhhgggggg….gggghhhhhhh……”

He was fucking my mouth deep…….

After fucking my mouth for 10 minutes he stopped.

Then he removed my blouse ,bra in a flash started sucking my right boobs and squeezed the left boob with one hand.

“Ahhhhh…..ummmmmmmmm…”

[Image: 5dd27776789bd.gif]

My nipples were tight with all this foreplay.

He was sucking and licking my boobs like crazy. It was giving me immense pleasure.

Baban : Madmaji your tits are too good…….

And he kept sucking.

All this foreplay had made my pussy wet.

Now I wanted Baban’s dick inside my pussy quickly.

Amruta – Baban fuck me now……I cannot control this anymore….. please….

I pleaded to Baban…

Baban – Madamji what’s the hurry? I will fuck u real hard..don’t worry..

And he kept eating my boobs.

And then he stopping and looked at me naughtily.

I thought now Baban will fuck me.

But he bent down…and lowered my petticoat and panty in one go.

And suddenly put his mouth on my pussy.

“Ahhhhhhh…….uffff”.

Baban began to shower my pussy with kisses.

His tongue began to trace its way along the slit. He was alternating between flicking it with his tongue and sucking on it. Baban was literally eating my pussy.

[Image: 5dd27cf03642f.gif]

Baban – Madamji ur pussy is sooo tasty.

Suddenly I felt an intense orgasm building.

“Ahhhhh……yessssss………I am cumming”

I trembled. Then I came hard. Baban’s face was covered with my fluids.

It was the best orgasm of my life and that too without actual fucking.

And then Baban lifted me like baby ,put me on the kitchen platform and inserted his dick smoothly inside my pussy.

“Ahhhhhh….ummmmm…..yeaahhhhhh”

And started thumping me hard.

And the rest u all already know.

——————————————————————–

It was one week since Arun left abroad. And Baban had fucked me in every possible way ,in every position ,in every corner of the room.

I haven’t had this much sex even when I was on my honeymoon.

I even gave the extra key of my flat to Baban so that he can sneak in my flat at night without any problem.

Now Baban had become my sex buddy.

One day as usual he came to the flat. It was afternoon. He looked a bit sad .
Now a days he was having lunch at my home mostly.

So after lunch I went to him and kissed him. But he looked uninterested.

Baban : Madamji sorry but today I am not in good mood.

This was a new thing .

A sexy high class housewife was infront of him and he was not interested.
I knew something was not right.

Amruta : Baban what happened? Tell me
If there is money problem I can help.

Baban – No Madamji…no money problem….it’s a family problem.

Amruta – Tell me then …..I know you are sad

Baban – Madamji I had told you about my marriage….but now there is a problem…..my yonger sisters marriage has been fixed…..and my parents want me to come for the marriage with my wife….

Amruta – Oh…I can understand….but you can go alone and tell them that ur wife was busy.

Baban – Madamji ……people will again laugh at me….I think I should not have lied in the first place. Otherwise there would have been no problem .

And my parents have told the groom’s family that I will be coming. So if I don’t go then they might feel insulted…it can even affect my sister’s life…

Baban was having a emotional breakdown. But he controlled his emotions . I didn’t force him to have sex with me.

Baban said sorry and went away.

I felt bad for Baban. And I also had sympathy for Baban. As he had not met with his family for six years.

After Baban went without fucking me . I was just alone relaxing on the bed. I was thinking about Baban’s situation and a kinky idea came to me .

(Amruta talking to herself)
Maybe I can accompany Baban as his wife?

Just this thought made me wet.

But how can I live in village? I have never lived in a village? And I don’t even look like a poor housewife. I wear all these fancy dresses and designer sarees.

I have lived my whole life in comfortable houses. In villages people still don’t have toilets. How can I manage if I decide to go as Baban’s wife?
(Self talk ends)

I was feeling really turned on by just thinking about the scenario.

And the opportunity to fulfill the fantasy had come at the perfect time. As my husband Arun was out of country and I was without job. So there was nothing to worry about.

The thought of living as someone else’s wife that too in a village was making me more and more horny .

So I decided to tell Baban about my plan when he comes back at night.

But Baban didn’t come at night.

Next morning I called Baban but his phone was switched off.

So I decided to go down and check on him.

So I went to down but it was Abdul.

Abdul was a friend of Baban and he used to work in place Baban whenever Baban was busy. Abdul was dark skinned man
in his early 40’s.

I went to Abdul and asked him about Baban.

Abdul – I don’t know memsaab , he didn’t tell me anything .

Baban mostly used to sleep in the society store room . But he had his home somewhere which I didn’t knew.

Amruta – You know where he lives?

Abdul was a little surprised. Maybe he was thinking why I need to visit a poor watchman’s house.

But he gave me the address.

Baban’s house was in the slums. Baban had never told me about it .

So decided to go there. I booked a cab and told the driver the address. He was a bit surprised hearing the address.

The cab driver once again confirmed the address.

After half an hour I reached the location. I could only see small and dirty lanes .

[Image: Dharavi-1-1129x752-jpg-optimal.jpg]

People around me were looking at me as if I was an alien. People were openly checking me out.

I was just wearing a pink saree with sleeveless and backless blouse. I could see people looking hungrily at my ass. But I wasn’t bothey by it. In fact I was enjoying it.

[Image: 45af958891636165559caa34b6130630.jpg]

[Image: ayu3-preview.jpg]

I couldn’t find the exact address. All the houses were small and similar. Calling those huts as houses was an exaggeration. There was foul smell everywhere.

I asked a guy about the address . He was in his early 20’s . First he checked me out. Then he asked me to walk ahead and he was guiding me from behind. I
knew he was checking out my ass.

[Image: ef1ec18ca492bfec53f876600b0ab0d7.jpg]

upload images

Then he took me through small lanes and asked me to stop infront of a small shack.

[Image: images-1.jpg]

upload pics

It was small shack beside an open drainage . I felt like vomiting but I controlled myself.

I knocked on the door. And Baban opened the door.

He was genuinely surprised to see me at his house .

Baban – Madamji ,how come you are here?
He said standing at the door.

Amruta – First let me come inside .

Baban – Sorry Madamji
And he asked me to come inside .

I went inside Baban’s house. It wasn’t a house per say. It was just a small room with no amenities whatsoever.

It just had a small bed and a table fan. And there was toilet nearby .
[Image: stock-photo-mumbai-india-september-insid...809781.jpg]

Baban offered me some water. He looked tired and depressed.

Baban – Madamji, Why you came here?

Amruta – What option I had ? You were not picking your phone.

Baban – Madamji I was not in a mood to talk to anybody.

Amruta – I have a solution for all your problems.
I said smiling.

Baban – How is that possible madam?

Amruta – I will accompany you as your wife.

Baban – Memsaab but how is that possible?

Amruta – Whats the problem?

Baban – How can you live in village and that too for 8 days?
You have grown up with all comforts. You will not be able to live there.

Amruta – You don’t worry about me. I will manage.
I said confidently.

Baban – Madamji saying it here is easy but it will be difficult in real life.

Amruta – I will be fine. Don’t worry about me.
I said assertively.

Baban – But Madamji u don’t even look like a poor married woman. You look so beautiful that no one will believe that you are my wife. Look at me and look at yourself. You wear these expensive clothes and jewellery.

Amruta – I have a solution for that. We will buy some cheap sarees and imitation jewellery.

Baban now looked a little hopeful.

Baban – Madamji but are u really serious ?

I took a deep breath and said yes.

Amruta – Do you know where should I get cheap sarees and other stuff?

Baban – yes madam . There is a nearby Bazaar. Most of the people from my area go there.

But you will also have to change the way you speak.

I have told my parents that my wife is also a servant and she washes clothes, utensils.

You will also have to speak differently.

Amruta – I was a pretty good actor in my college days. I will manage.
I said confidently.

I was feeling really awkward in that small place.

So me and Baban decide to go shopping for the stuff which I needed.

——————————————————————-

At the market

There were small shops in narrow lanes.
I could see people looking at me hungrily. But Baban was with me so nobody tried doing anything.

We went to a saree shop first. So I asked him to show the cheapest sarees. The fabric was really thin. Meanwhile the shopkeeper was looking at me puzzled. Maybe he was wondering why I was buying cheap sarees. I selected 5 sarees quickly and paid the money.

I then bought green glass bangles similar to what my kaamwali had.

I also bought some cheap imitation jewellery.

Now I had to stitch blouses. I couldn’t go to my fancy taylor with these sarees.

So Baban knew a taylor shop nearby. So we went there. It was a really small place.

The tailor was a old man in his 60’s . He was wearing a skull cap and had a characteristic long beard. He also had a tape around his neck.

[Image: tailor-making-clothes-on-old-sewing-mach...CTPCAR.jpg]

Baban got a call . It was something important. So Baban said he will be back in 30 minutes. He asked me to wait there and went away.

So it was me and the tailor guy in that shop. It seemed he worked alone there.

I gave him the sarees and he then cut the blouse pieces from it. He was glancing at my body in between. He looked a bit surprised seeing a woman like me in his small shop.

Now it was time for measurements. The place which I used to stitch my blouse had women to take measurements.

But here this old man was doing all the work. There was a cabin like arrangement with curtains to do the measurements.

So the tailor guy asked me to come inside to take measurements. The cabin was like a telephone booth with walls on three sides and curtain as a cover. After I went inside he slid the curtain.

Tailor – Madam remove the pallu so that I can take measurements.

So I removed my pallu.

His eyes lit up seeing my huge boobs and cleavage. I could sense the bulge in his pants.

Then he started taking measurements. He was intentionally fondling my boobs over my blouse . As I didn’t object he was getting bolder. After fondling my boobs in guise of taking measurements he noted down.

I was enjoying all of this.

Amruta – Uncle stitch the blouse properly. It should fit properly. (Chacha ji acche se sila dena blouse. Fitting barabar honi chahiye)

He thought for a minute.

Tailor – For proper fitting I would have take measurements without the blouse and bra.

I knew he wanted to see my boobs naked. And that’s why he was saying this but I didn’t mind.

Amruta – Is it necessary?

Tailor – If you want proper fitting then it is necessary.

Amruta – It’s ok……then you only remove my blouse.

I said naughtily.

He immediately removed my blouse. Now I was in a bra. He asked me to turn around and started caressing my back. His erect dick was poking my ass. And from behind he unhooked my bra and it fell down. All this made my pussy wet.

I was controlling my moans. But his caressing made me moan softly.
“Ahhhhh…..ummmmmm…”

Now he turned me around and saw my naked boobs for the first time. He started fondling them. I was biting my lips to control my moaning.

He understood that I will not stop him from doing anything . So suddenly he started to suck my boobs . His rough beard was caressing my boobs

“Ahhhhhhhh…… ummmmmm……”
He kept sucking my boobs.
His rough beard was rubbing on my boobs.

Then he stopped and looked me in the eyes. My eyes were filled with lust.

And he put his dark lips on mine.
“Ummmmmmm…ummmmmahhh”

I was kissing a 60 year old ***** man in slums. It was some sight.

He kept kissing and exploring my mouth with his tongue.

But suddenly my phone rang. It was Baban calling. I came back to my senses. So I broke the kiss. I picked up the call. Baban asked me to come to a nearby location in 5 minutes.

Amruta – I have to go urgently now.
I told the tailor guy.

I promised him that we will meet again. So he reluctantly agreed.

But he had a disappointing look on his face.

But he asked for my bra as a trophy. I gave him my bra. I wore my blouse without the bra .

Before parting ways he gave me a long and deep kiss.

He promised me to to stitch the blouses in 2 days and he asked me to come to collect the blouses. I replied affirmatively.

And I left the tailor shop.

I met Baban at the location and didn’t tell him anything about the tailor incident. After discussing with him we decided to stay at Baban’s place in the slums. As it would give me a first hand experience of living in poverty.

Baban was on cloud nine. Just the thought of living with Baban in his small hut as his wife turned me on. With my husband abroad and no job it meant that I was a free bird.

We reached at his ‘house’ in the slums. Now I was getting a bit used to the foul smell around. We relaxed a bit .

I was still in my fancy saree and blouse.

So Baban asked me try on the stuff we bought for me to look poor.

Baban – Madamji try on this saree and jewellery.

Amruta – First u should stop calling me Madamji. If your parents hear you calling me Madamji we will get exposed.

I said laughing.

Baban also laughed.

Amruta – You should start practicing now.

By the way when is the wedding?

Baban – Madam wedding is after 15 days. But my parents had asked me to come 8 days before the wedding.

Amruta – That means we still have 8 days to prepare. Have u told them anything about me? I mean your wife.

Baban – No madam. I haven’t told them much. They themselves didn’t talk to me for years. But my little sister must have convinced them.

Amruta – You again called me Madam.

We both laughed.

Baban – And you should not call me by my name in the village. It is not considered polite to call your husband by his name.

Amruta – Yes I know …….
And I giggled.

It was 8 o clock in the night. And we both were feeling hungry. So Baban decided that he will go and bring some food parcel.
And he went away.
Now I was alone in that hut of Baban.

I decided to change into low quality clothes and imitation jewellery which I had bought. And see the reaction of Baban.

The saree was very thin . I changed into the saree and wore the jewellery. I didn’t have the new blouse though. I tied my hairs like my maid used to do. I also took the pallu over my head like village women do.

I looked myself in the mirror and I was pleasantly surprised. I was looking a different woman. It made me realise how external appearances can be so deceptive.

Now I was eagerly waiting for Baban as I wanted to see his reaction.

I heard some noise at the door.

“Baban …..Baban……”

Someone was calling out Baban.

I didn’t know what to do.

But I decided to reply.

Amruta – Ji kaun hai?(Who is it?)
I said opening the door.

I had covered my face with pallu.

There was a 30+ man . He was surprised looking at me.

“Ji main Baban Ka dost Kaliya ,yahi Pas me rahta hu. ” ( I am Babans friend and live nearby).
“Maine apko pahle Dekha nahi pahle” He said with amusement.

“Ji me Baban ki lugai hu aaj hi ayi hu”, I said .

( I am Baban’s wife……I came today from village)

“Are Namaste bhabhiji ,Baban to chupa rustom nikla ,usne Kabhi bataya nahi. ” He said with a smile.

I was thinking what to say but to my relief Baban arrived.

Kaliya – Are Baban Tumne bataya nahi Kabhi babhiji ke bare me?

Baban was confused for a bit. But he understood after looking at me.

He talked with Kallu and got rid of him quickly.

Then he came inside. He was staring at me smiling.

Baban – Wow Madamji ap sach me ekdum alag lag rahi hai. ( Madam you are looking so different )

[Image: 5ed26bbe88413.jpeg]

Amruta – kaun Madam, me to Baban ki lugai hu…..I said winking.(Who is Madam here, I am Babans wife).

As I said I am his lugai, I could see the happiness on his face, so he came close to me and pulled my hands n took me in his embrace saying ” kya baat hai, aj meri lugai kuch jyada hi maal lag rahi is kapdo me”

[Image: 5ed26c4946696.jpeg]

I could see the bulge in Babans pant…He was really horny…

I blushed on his comment but before I could answer he put his lips over mine

“Ummmmmm….ummmmm……ahhhhhbb”

I pushed him away pointing towards the door, he hurriedly went to door n locked it. Meanwhile to tease him a bit I turned away from him.

But he was quick enough and pressed me on the wall again locking his lips with mine.

And in no time our tongues were exploring each others mouth.

[Image: 5ed25c6653f48.gif]

“Unmmmmm…..ummmmmmahhhhh…….ummmmm”

Though we have fucked before but this time I was feeling different as now I was playing role of his wife and standing here in cheap clothes just like his real wife would have done, that kink was making my nipples hard.

After kissing for 10 minutes Baban swiftly removed my saree .

My mangalsutra was resting between the cleavage.

[Image: 5ed269be1fe4d.jpeg]

That sight must have made Baban very horny.

He came up like a hungry Rocky and started to kiss my boobs over my blouse.

Then he unhooked my blouse….started kissing my boobs over my bra.

I was moaning loudly…..
“Ummmm….. Babannn….ahhhhhhhhh”

” Jitne bar bhi inko chusu mera man nahi bharta…..”
( I will never get tired of kissing your boobs)

And then he removed my bra….and took my right boob in his mouth ……

“Ahhhhhh…….ummmmmmm”

I could feel his beard rubbing against my boobs…
He kept eating my boobs. My boobs were wet with his saliva.

Then I looked in Babans eyes and said
Amruta – Baban I am no longer your madam . I am your wife. Treat me like your wife. Fuck me like you would have fucked with your wife. Don’t be gentle.

He listened intently and understood.

My words had the desired effect. Baban started to play with my boobs roughly.

“Ahhhhhhhh……ummmmmmmm…….yesss…..chuso”

Then suddenly he pulled down his pant and pushed me down….

And shoved his dick inside my mouth………
“Sgggggggggjhhh….ghhhhhhhh….aghhbbbhnn’

I was gagging.

He started fucking my mouth. His black dick was hitting my throat.
He held my head using hairs…..kept fucking my mouth.

I kept sucking his cock.

Ahhhhhhh……….Yes!” he groaned. “C’mon … do it! Suck my cock, bitch! Suck it! Choos, rundi!
Jorse choos! Choos mere lavde ko … hanh … uhhh hanh … uhhh hanh uhhh aise… chus, rundi … jorse … harder, slut … suck harder!”

[Image: 5ed259af476c9.gif]

After fucking my mouth for 10 minutes he stopped ……. then lifted me and threw me on the bed…..

Babans eyes were red…..I was seeing this violent side of Baban for the first time.

Baban came on top of me and in a swift stroke inserted his dick in my pussy….

“Ahhhhhhhh…….ummmmmmmmmm”

Then he started pounding my pussy real hardd…..I could feel his dick in at entrance of my womb..

My hips bucked and bounced under his body. Baban began moving faster and faster, his hips moving up and down, his cock pistoning rapidly in and out of my cunt, slamming and ramming into my pussy.

I gasped, my body jerking and rocking under his thrusts

My breasts were jiggling, with my mangalsutra dancing on my chest.

“Yes yes yes fuck me yes ohhhh yes fuck me harder OHhhhh uhhh Oh yes yes oh god yes yes OHhhh uhhhh yes!”

I crried, my head flipping ecstatically from side to side.

“Take it … take it whore … take it!” Baban grunted. “Ohhh yeh … take it bitch … take my cock in your cunt Ohhhhh … uhhh yeh … c’mon slut … c’mon … yeh … ohhh yeh … that’s it … mmmm yes …”

“Ahhhhhhhh….yesssss…….Baban
…….yess……chodo muze……. ahhhhh’

“Take it bitch…..Thap…. Thapa…..thapa……….thapaaaaa…….thapaaa”

[Image: 5ed25de3680b4.gif]

With every stroke of Baban the Old bed was making a creaking sound….

“Krrrrr….kr……thapaaaa….thapa………..krrrr
…kirrr….”

“Ahhhhhhhh……..unmmmmm…..,…ahhhhh”

With his powerful fucking I had an intense orgasm.

Then Baban started kissing me passionately…….and increased the pace of his strokes…

“Thapaaa……thap……thapa……..thappp”

He kept fucking my pussy for non stop 15 minutes.

Then he shuddered, came inside my pussy.
I felt the hotness of his cum inside my pussy.

Then he kissed me passionately with his dick still inside my pussy.

I could feel his dick shrinking inside the pussy.

Then he removed the dick then slept beside me.

I slowly recovered from the sexual pleasure and opened my eyes to see that baban was sleeping and then I look around. The feeling of sleeping beside a low class watchman as his wife in his home gave me a tickle.

Though I had slept with few men earlier including lower class men but behaving as someone’s wife staying with him in some slum in complete unlivable condition was giving me sense of adventurous vacation but this was mere the beginning, I had lot to prepare mentally now as for next couple of weeks I have to be his wife not just here but also at his village where lot of people and his relatives will be present.

Though Baban had fucked me multiple times before …..I could feel he is not completely himself…..he used to hold back himself as I was his Madam.

But today I could see that he gave away his inhibitions. He fucked me with authority…… previously with Baban I used to be in command .

But today Baban was in command. He was behaving like a husband.

He was also getting used to not calling me Madam.

I woke up slowly without disturbing him got dressed and did the cleaning of the house as I knew I wont be having the luxury of sleeping naked after sex in my sasural. So I should start behaving in similar manner.

After I compelting the household chores, I came and slept beside my ‘husband’ peacefully getting ready psychologically for coming adventure at my sasural.

Next morning I woke on the bed with Baban still sleeping naked beside me.

I wanted to take bath as I was feeling sweaty by last nights intense sex.

But there was no bathroom in the hut.

I woke up Baban and asked him that I wanted to take bath .
Where should I take bath?
Baban laughed.

Baban – Are tumko Yaha tumhare flat jaisa bathroom thodi milega.

Wo Kona dekh rahi hai……?

( You will not get spacious bathroom here…Can u see the corner)

I could see a elevated corner…with a tap and water outlet.

Baban – Wahi pe nahata hu me.

Ap bhi naha lo ab…..apko bhi adat dalni padegi aisa nahane ki

Amruta – BABAN par aisa khule me kaise? I asked with surprise

Baban – ab Kaun… bathroom banayega….aur jagah bhi Nahi hai
Apke flat Ka bathroom mere pure ghar jitna hai

Dekho madam sex Ka Maja alag hai aur aise conditions me rahana alag hai…..ap abhi bhi piche hat Sakti hai……

To prove Baban wrong…I went to the so called bathroom and started to unwrap my saree….. slowly……..I removed my saree…..And threw my saree at Baban

I turned on the tap and put a bucket under it………

Then I started to remove my blouse…….I slowly removed the blouse…..

Baban who was still naked on the bed……seeing me undressing in the “bathroom” … his dick started to to salute me…….

He was looking at me lustily with a open mouth.

With a naughty smile I unhoooed my bra

Now I sat down in the “bathroom” with only mangalsutra on my body…. started to take bath from the bucket with a mug.
[Image: 5edb578860e8a.jpg]

[Image: 5edb588153707.jpeg]

[Image: 5edb590004014.jpg]

Baban was looking at me with lust and surprise.

He might have never imagined in his life that a high class wife would ever take bath in his slum house bathroom.

[Image: 5edb5a28552c4.jpg]

[Image: 5edb5ada297ad.jpg]

He jumped from the bed and came towards the bathroom corner.

Baban – I will also take bath with you

Amruta – only Bath?

I asked naughtily

His dick was already pointing upwards….

Amrutha – Kal rat se man Nahi bhara kya ( Are u not satisfied with last nights sex?)

Baban – Are tumko Kitna bhi chodo wo Kam hi hai. Bahot punya kiye hongw isliye apki chut naseeb hui hai.

I laughed at him.

Amrutha – Abhi mujhe nahane do. Waise bhi biwi hu tumhari bad me kar lena.
( Let me take bath first. I am Ur wife now….u can fuck me whenever u want)

Baban – Thik hai biwi ki bat to man leta hu.
Par ek shart par.

Amrutha – kaisi shart?
( What condition?)

I asked curiously.

Baban – I want to take bath with you.

And saying this he came inside the so called bathroom.

As he stepped in with me for bathing, I felt bit shy . He came, stood close to me and pour water on my body by mug. He was completely naked after last night’s fuck so he didn’t have to remove his clothes.

Then he took the mug and started pouring water on both of us.

I also took one mug and poured water on his body.

He took the soap and started applying on his body. After applying on his body he started rubbing the soap on my body.

He rubbed the soap on my boobs,armpits.

Baban – Tum bhi lagao na meri body pe Sabun.

Saying this he gave me the soap.

I started applying soap on his back,chest.

This whole thing of applying soap on each others body made my pussy really wet.

Baban – Niche bhi lagao na Sabun.

He said with a naughty smile.

I took soap and gently started applying soap on his dick and balls.

“Ahhhhh…unmmmmm”
Baban was moaning with pleasure.

Now both were bodies were filled with soap.

Then Baban started pouring water on both of us .

Babans dick was still poking me.

We finished our bath . Then Baban took the old towel and started drying both of our bodies. He rubbed my ass and pussy with towel.

Baban – tum bhi mujhe body dry Karne me help karo na

I took the towel and started to dry his private parts.

With towel in my hand I dried his dick and balls.

“Ahhhhh….”

Baban moaned.

Baban then came close to me and kissed me on my forehead.

We both were still naked. I only had mangalsutra on my body.

Baban – you look soo beautiful…….

He pulled me even close….our bodies rubbing against each other….we could feel each others breathing

I was seeing this romantic side of Baban for the first time.

He kept looking in my eyes….his dick rubbing on my pussy

Then finally .. slowly….he came closer…….his dark lips rested on my pink lips……we started kissing……

I was so lost in the kiss…..but suddenly my phone started ringing…..

We broke the kiss….

It was my ‘real’ husband Arun calling…

I told Baban that it was my husband and don’t do anything to which he nodded

I picked up the phone.

Arun – Hi baby…how are you?

Amruta – I am fine. … really missing you

Arun – same with me baby…. really missing you. I am

I was talking with Arun..then suddenly from behind Baban inserted his dick in my pussy. …….

“Ahhhhhhhh………….”

I couldn’t control my moan
I looked behind at Baban with anger….but he smiled lecherously……I was scared to death that Arun might get suspicious

Arun- what happened Amrutha? Are u okay? Why did u scream?

I controlled my moans.……

Amruta – yes…..yess….I am fine there was a cockroach ….

Arun – you and cockroaches….
He laughed

And from behind Baban started to fuck me in standing position while I was talking to my hubby.

[Image: 5edb5bfd97970.gif]

Due to his thumping my breathing was heavy

Arun – what happened baby? Are u okay?why are u panting?

Uff…..ye Baban bhi….ruk nhi Raha…..aur mujhe Maza bhi aa rHa hai

Amruta – Baby I am doing breathing exercises and yoga.

I thought to myself that I was getting better and better at lying.

My innocent husband was easily convinced….. though I was feeling a slight guilt …..but my pussy won over my brain as always.

Baban was really enjoying fucking me while I was talking with Arun. In no time I had an intense orgasm…….but somehow I controlled my moans…..

Arun – that’s nice…..ok baby….I have to go…I have a huge workload here . love you..

Baban kept on fucking me from behind.

Amruta – love u baby…..
And I quickly disconnected the phone…..

‘”ahhhhhhhhh…..ufff…….”
I let out a huge moan…..which I was concealing…while talking to Arun

Amruta – bahot kamine ho tum

Baban – wo to me hu…he laughed

Saying this he increased the speed of fucking and kissed me from behind

Amruta – ab me bhi thoda kamina pan dikhati hu

Saying this I move forward….which removed his dick from my pussy

Then I turned around and sat on my knees…..and took his balls in my mouth….

[Image: 5edb5c9b18698.gif]

“Ahhhhhhh……… ummmmm”

Baban – are hamari gotiyan ……..

“Ahhhhhh……..ummmmm”

He was feeling pain and pleasure at the same time.

With his balls in my mouth….I started giving him handjob…….

“Ahhhhhhh……ahhhhhh…..ahhhhhhhh”

After 5 minutes…

Baban – Mera nikalne wala hai……… ahhhhh

As he said this ….I relieved his balls and took his dick in my mouth…

And in no time Baban discharged his cum in my mouth …..

[Image: 5edb5e403c3bd.gif]

He cummed a lot inspite of fucking me real hard at night.

I drank his whole cum like a obedient wife

I also licked clean his dick….

Baban was satisfied……

Then we both got dressed.

But again I had to go to toilet. And I didn’t see toilet in Babans house.

So I hesitantly asked Baban about it.

Baban – Are Yaha slums me separate toilet rahte hi Nahi….waha corporation ne public toilets banaye hai waha jana padta hai

I was now…. getting stressed……it was getting too much for me…..but I was determined to do it.

Baban understood my predicament.

Baban – Are chinta mat karo…me toilet ja hi Raha tha….tum bhi sath chalo. Me sath rahunga to tumko bhi thik lagega

This was better.

Amruta – Phir thik hai

Baban – ha par pallu lelo sarpar se aur chehra dhak lo…..Yaha ke tharki tumhe dekh ke pagala jayenge
He said laughing.

I did as Baban said and tool pallu over my head covering my face

And we both started walking towards the public toilets ….it was around 500 metres

We reached there….and the sight made me puke…It was really dirty….and to further my embarrassment there was long queue for the toilet…..

I looked at Baban …..he said it is common to have queue for toilet in the morning.

I had no option…..so I lined up in the queue like all others …I felt really humiliating…..but I had my face covered…..so it gave me some courage to continue this ordeal.

Finally my turn came….

As I entered the toilet ….my nose was hit with the most dirty smell it ever encountered……the toilet had pan stains…..faded walls………..

I finished as quickly as I could….and left the toilet. …

Baban was already waiting for me….seeing him I felt relieved.

Unknown person – Are Baban kya gal

hai…aur ye kon hai sath me?

He looked at me from top to bottom…..

Baban – Are ye meri lugai hai….kal hi gaon se ayi Hain

Unknown person – Namaste bhabhiji…….

I was already embarrassed… coming to the toilet

Amruta – namaste

Baban kept talking with him..but his friend was stealing glances at my body … especially at my boobs…….

But I ignored it.

Then the guy went his way…..

Then we came back to Babans hut.

The day went by…..at night Baban again fucked me like a bull.

Next day

Baban had gone out for some work.

Then I remembered that I had go and collect my blouse from that old tharki tailor. I knew he will again try to fuck me.

So I went to his shop….I was mentally prepared to be fucked….

But go to my surprise tailor had his daughter at his shop to help..

As I entered the shop….he recognised me immediately…..but with a sad face….. pointing at his daughter

Amruta – Are chacha mere blouse ho Gaye kya ready?

Tailor – ha ready hai….ap pahan ke dekh lo

Saying he gave the blouse to me…..

I went behind the curtain….to try….

But this time as his daughter was there….the tailor couldn’t do anything….

I tried the blouse and the fitting was okay….

Just then I heard that the tailor asked his daughter to bring some tablets from the medical store.

And in a minute the old tailor was inside the Changing room…..he started pressing my boobs hastily over my blouse……I turned around …..before I opened my mouth to speak he shoved his tongue in my mouth……unmmmmm…..ummmmm…..

Amruta – Apki beti aa jayegi na? I said

Tailor – ha pata hai…aaj beti na hoti dukan pe to acche se chod deta tuze….

He kept pressing my boobs…..while talking

Amruta – Koi bat Nahi….next time Apke Yaha hi aaungi blouse silwane tab Kar Lena…..

He again kissed me hard….licked my cleavage. ….his long beard poking me…..

“Ahhhh………..”

Amruta – Lagta hai koi aa Raha hai….

The old tailor immediately left…..he didn’t want to …but otherwise his daughter would have caught us in the changing room ….he was left unsatisfied…I was also turned on with kissing and groping.

And his daughter came after a minute….

I looked in mirror if my saree etc was ok and came out.

Amruta – Fitting acchi hai . Chacha kitne paise hue….? Fitting barabar hai….

Chacha – are beta abhi rahne do ….bad me de dena…..jab aur blouse silwane aaogi

His daughter was not impressed for not taking money …as I could see from her face.

I understood that he wanted me to come again at his shop so that he could fuck me.

I loved how a old man was so excited to fuck me.

Amruta – thik hai….next time paise dungi apko……wo bhi interest ke sath

I said smiling….he also smiled naughtily…..

I left the tailor shop….and went to Babans home….

The week went by quickly ….Baban fucked me whenever he wanted……I also got used to going to public toilet and living in the slum.

I told my husband Arun that I will be going for a meditation camp next week…..and there will be no cellphones allowed.

As Arun had himself gone there a year before…..he believed me without any doubt. He also felt that I needed some kind of break after the job loss. This made sure that my husband will not disturb me for the next week when I will be in village.

Now everything was set for my journey to a small village in Bihar.

Finally the day arrived, I was excited as if I was going for some adventure tour. I had taken a lot of effort to look poor, bought clothes including my innerwears from road side vendors. I had imagined a lot of things in my mind for the coming week.

I also got a cheap phone for myself as using smartphone may lead to suspicion.
I had become more or less used to living in slum without AC and other luxuries.

I also worked on my language so that I sound like a normal wife of a Watchman and not a highclass wife.

Baban and me were going to the village by train and that too in a general compartment.

I was carrying a old bag in which I had kept my clothes.

I had never travelled in a general compartment before but I have seen them.

I was wearing a really cheap saree with cheap blouse. Plus I had really worked hard these last 8 days on myself so that I look poor.

I was wearing no makeup,no lipstick nothing. I had worn a simple mangalsutra , earrings and glass bangles. I had taken my pallu very conservatively.
]
[Image: 5f51fd8fe5290.jpeg]

We took a autorickshaw to go the station. I noticed the auto driver stealing glances looking at me. But Baban was behaving like a perfect husband .He kept his hand on my shoulder. So the auto driver couldn’t do anything more than stealing glances.
]
[Image: 5f51fcede4eff.jpeg]

We reached the station. It was around 8:30 pm in the night. The train departure was at 10 pm.

I was shell shocked looking at the crowd. There were people everywhere. Most of them were workers from Bihar , UP etc….
[Image: 5f51fac900b1d.jpeg]

It was really crowded. Our train journey was an overnight one.

I had traveled in train before but always in 2 tier AC or 1st tier AC. But I never had travelled in general compartment in my life.

As we entered the general compartment of the train the visuals were shocking. People were sitting everywhere. There was not even an inch of space.

]
[Image: 5f51fb13b22d1.jpeg]

Most were poor labourers and construction workers as it was evident from their clothes . I could also smell lot of gutkha and paan in the air.

There were very few women.

Me and Baban started to move ahead to see if we can get any place to sit.

Most of then men were staring at me hungrily. With all the cheap clothes , no makeup I was still the hottest woman in the general compartment. I could see the lust in their eyes.

But Baban was protectively holding my hand all along….so nobody tried doing anything…..

After searching all the compartments we couldn’t find any place to sit at all.

Then Baban told me that this happens usually and then he took me to the area near toilet. It was like a small varandah between toilet area and compartment. But to our surprise there were couple of men there too already. But there was little space beside a old man. Baban asked me to sit there. I sat beside the old man and Baban sat beside me. There was not much space.

The old man smiled at both of us. He tried to make more space by moving more towards the door so that we could sit properly.

As it was very close to toilet. I could smell urine and shit. But as u all know by now….these things turn me on.

There I was, a upper middle class educated wife sitting near the toilet area in general compartment.

I was already sweating …and my armpits were really wet…..

The old man was in his 50s sitting nearby. He had a long beard and he was bald . He probably haven’t shaved in long time. His teeths were dark red probably due to pan and tobacco

His dark sun tanned skin meant that he probably was a construction worker . He was not much tall….he was even shorter than me.

I was sitting sandwiched between the old man and Baban.

Old Man – beta kidhar ja rahi ho?((Where are u going?)

The old man asked me

Amruta – Ji Hum Bihar ke Rampur gav ja rahe hai( I am going to Rampur village in Bihar)

Old man- kon sath hai tere?(Who is with you?)

Amruta – Ji mere pati sath hai(I am going with my husband )

I said putting my hand on Babans shoulder

I noticed that he stared at my boobs….and I didn’t mind him staring at my boobs.

Old man – Beta Nam kya hai tumhara?

Baban – Ji Mera Nam Baban hai

Old man – kya Kam karte ho ? Labour ho?

Baban – Ji me Watchman hu society me

In between the talking the old man was stealing glances at my body.

Old man – me ek construction site pe labour work karta hu.

Bahut Sundar biwi hai tumhari par ye gaon ki to nhi lagti?

( Your wife is beautiful but she doesn’t look like a girl from village?)

Baban – chacha hamari love marriage hai. Aur Amruta shaher me hi Pali badi hai
(Ours is a love marriage and Amrutha has grown up in the city)

He said boasting

Old man – beta gaon ki aurate to pallu se dhak ke rakhti hai apna chehra…bataya ki Nahi isko….?

Amruta – Ha bataya tha inhone…gaon Jane ke bad me bhi dhak lungi.

Baban – chacha apki family Kaha rahti hai? Apke sath?(Where is your family chacha?)

Old man – nahi beta meri family to gaon me hi rahti hai. Sheher me rah paye sab itna me nhi kamata. Sheher me Akela hi rahta hu.(My family lives in village….as I don’t earn enough…..)

The old man was staring at my boobs…….but Baban didn’t suspect anything because of the age of the old man.

Now train was in full speed and it was 11 o clock in the night.

After sometime Baban fell asleep with his back towards me.

Even most people in the compartment went to sleep..

I did not feel like sleeping as it was new to me. I was feeling a bit cold so I took a kambal on my body.

The old man was also awake.

Then the old man took out a small tifffin from his bag. It has 2 rotis and some chatni.

He offered me to have it.

I declined but he kept on insisting so took half roti. The roti was really hard and not that tasty. But I didn’t say anything.

I ate it and thanked him for the roti.

While eating the old man kept his hands on my thighs. I was really enjoying the attention so I didn’t object .

Old man – kitne bacche hai apko?(How many kids do you have?)

I was a little surprised by the question.

Amrutha- Ji chacha Ji abhi Nahi hai bacche.(I don’t have kids)

Old Man – Shadi ko kitne sal hue?

Amrutha- 3 sal hue chacha(It has been 3 years)

The old man looked surprised.

Old man – kyon beta kuch problem hai kya?(What’s the problem?)

He said with his hand on my waist.

I was embarrassed by this question I didn’t know what to say.

Amruta – ji humne dono ne milke hi decide kiya ki abhi bacche nhi chahiye….(We decided not to have kids so soon…)

I said blushing.

Old man – ye kya bat hui bhala……iska matlab tumhara pati tumhare sath topi pahan ke karta hai?( This means u have sex with your husband with condom?)

The old man was asking bold questions one after another. And it was making me horny.

I was shocked by his direct question…..

Amruta – ji ha topi laga ke karte hai……(Yes he fucks me with condom)

Old man – dhat….ye kya bat hai ….biwi ko bhi chodne ko topi lagani pade to shadi ka kya fayada…..phir biwi aur randi me kya farak raha.

(What’s this nonsense ….if u have to fuck your wife with condom…..then what’s the difference between prostitute and wife…..?)

He said laughing

I had no answer….. so I kept silent.

Meanwhile he was now caressing my waist……and I didn’t resist at all….I was getting turned on.

The old man was getting bolder since Baban went to sleep.

Old man – Iska matlab tumhari chut ne kabhi lund ka pani nahi piya?(It means Ur pussy never tasted cum?)

He was getting dirty…. while talking

I decided to enjoy and play along

Amruta – ji nhi (no I said shyly)

Before I finished answering he put his hand inside my saree and started to rubbing my pussey over my panty…..

“Ahhhhhh….ufff……”

As my pussy was already wet ,the panty had become moist …so he noticed it immediately

Old man – tu to pahle se hi garam ho chuki hai(You are already wet…..)

He said smiling wickedly

Amruta – chacha hath nikaliye….mere pati uth gaye to muskil ho jayegi…
(Please remove Ur hand …if my husband wakes up…..it will create problems…..)

He laughed

Old man – iska matlab tu tayar hai….sirf pati ki chinta hai……..sali……

(That means u are ready……but you are only worried about getting caught…..)

And he put his hand inside my panty and slowly inserted his finger inside my pussy.

“Ahhhhhhh………uffffffffffff”

“Chacha ……..nikaliye….bahar ……ummmmmmm……ye uth gaye to muskil ho jayegi……”

(Please remove Ur finger….ummmmm…….if he sees us like this…..my marriage will be in danger….)

Old man : koi nahi uthega….bas tu chup baith….(No one will wake …..you just enjoy….)

And he kept fingering my pussy…..

I had shawl on my body……so it was not possible to know what was happening below….So the old worker kept fingering my pussy……..

Then he held my right hand and guided it inside his pajama….I was in for a surprise…..As my hand reached inside…..I felt a huge gigantic dick….it was longer and thicker than Babans dick.

He pulled the shawl on his pajama…so everything was going without anyone’s notice….anyway ..most of the train was sleeping …..

Now old man was fingering my pussy…..and I was giving him hand job.

I was finding it difficult to hold his dick with one hand…it was that huge……Old man was physically short and weak but his dick was exactly opposite…..
….

The old man now…put 2 fingers in my pussy….and suddenly I felt my orgasm…..I controlled my moan…by biting my lips…..

“Ummmm….ahhhhh”

AND I had huge orgasm…………..

Old man- beti tera to Pani Nikal Gaya ab Mera bhi Nikal…..(now help me reach my orgasm….as I have helped you…)

I increased my hand movements to make him cum…. quickly….but it was of no use…..I kept giving him hand job……

He again started fingering me…….

I tried everything…..to make him cum….but his gigantic Dick was nowhere near to cumming….

And his fingering again made me hot….now I wanted to have his dick inside….but there was no place

Old man – ye Lund hath se nhi Pani chodega…isko to chut hi Chahiye….(my dick will not cum by hand job….it needs hot pussy. …)

Amruta – meri chut to ready hai chacha….par Yaha kaise …..

(My pussy us ready for your dick… but…how can we do it here?)

I was ready to fuck him. I wanted dick in my pussy badly.

He smiled wickedly…..as he knew I was ready for fuck…he stopped fingering……He thought for a minute…..

He whispered in my ears

Old man – sun me compartment ke us side ke toilet me jata hu……tum….10-15 minute bad udhar aana….Kisi ko shaq bhi nhi hoga….
(I will go to toilet in that side of compartment…..you come there after 10-15 minutes…this way noone will have any suspicion…)

I was convinced by his plan….and my pussy was burning to take his huge dick inside…..I looked at Baban and he was snoring…..I was relieved…

I said yes to the old man……I could see lust and happiness in his eyes….

The old man went to the toilet…..I waited for 15 minutes…..and started walking towards toilet….my heart was thumping…..I looked around people were sleeping everywhere…..I reached the toilet door finally…with my heart racing..I felt like cheating Baban although I was not his real wife….it was strange feeling…I whispered …”chacha”……

The old man went to the toilet…..I waited for 15 minutes…..and started walking towards toilet….my heart was thumping…..I looked around people were sleeping everywhere…..I reached the toilet door finally…with my heart racing…..I whispered …”chacha”

He opened the door …..he was already naked……first time I saw his dick…it was hugeee….earlier I just felt it with my hand…….it was dark long and thick……..before I could say anything…….the old man pulled me inside…..and closed the door………..

It was an Indian style toilet…..it was dirty and smelly……and very less space…….

The old man was already naked …..with his huge dick saluting me…….it was all hairy…… it looked like he hasn’t shaved in years…..he had hairs all over his body…… chest, Armpits….. everywhere……with his dark skin and hairs all around he looked like a chimpanzee…..

Before I could say anything….he just started kissing me…..like a hungry Rocky who hasn’t eaten for days…..

[Image: 5f550572e61fc.gif]

“Ummmmmmm……..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…ummmmmmmmmmahhhh……ahhhhjhhh”

He was clumpsy …….he was too excited……….I also opened mouth…. giving access to his tongue….I smelled gutkha and pan……it was disgusting………..but at the same time it was arousing me………

My heart was beating fast…..as I didn’t want to get caught…..and expose myself like this infront of Baban……. Though I was not Babans real wife……I felt like cheating……and I didn’t want to get caught……it was a weird situation……….

I wanted to tell him that do it quickly….but he didn’t let me tell him…..as he kept eating my mouth…with his tongue inside…………he was pushing his saliva into my mouth………it sent currents of pleasure in my body…….

The train was moving at full speed…….with typical jerks of Indian railways…….and we were in the small toilet……… having sex……….

Old man – are kya mast maal ho tum Sali, ye sheher ki aurte hoti badi kamal hai, kitna gora badan hai tera………. Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh kyaa tight gand hai
(You are too hot…like most city women….u got great ass…..)

He was whispering in my ears while kneading my ass, his hand went inside of my saree where it was tucked and tried to remove it but I immediately stopped his hand

Me – kapde mat utariye jo karna hai aise hi karo, meri sadi kharab ho jayegi……aur to aur koi aagaya to problem hogi…….
(Please don’t remove my saree….do what u want with the saree on….. otherwise my saree will get dirty……….and if someone comes it will be a problem)

He understood the situation and I also removed my pallu and tucked it in my waist else it would have drenched in the dirty toilet floor.

His eyes lit up looking at my boobs….he started to play with them roughly……..and instantly removed the hooks of my blouse….and started to suck my boobs……with my mangalsutra dangling….with his boob sucking……….

[Image: 5f54f2095f122.jpg]

Me – aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dhireeeeeeeeeee karoooooo naaaaaaaaaa mai kaha bhag rahiiiiiiiiiiiiii huuu…..

( Do it slowly….I am not going anywhere……)

Old man – areeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sabrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr na hotaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, aaj tak tere jitni gori aur khoobsurat aurat nangi nhi dekhi maine…..

(I haven’t seen so fair and beautiful woman )

He grabbed the boob and pinched the nipple he lowered his mouth and start to suck one of my erected nipple. His hard facial hairs were pinching my boobs.

“Ahhhhhhhhh…..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm………..aram se chuso……..”

( Suck it slowly I said moaning)

I moved my head back in pleasure closing my eyes, the pleasure sensation was awesome that for me standing there was getting difficult so I leaned back and got the support of the toilet wall, that time I didn’t realised how dirty it was.

His long dick was poking me….while he was eating my boobs……….

Being in very small cramped toilet it was difficult to move easily.

Old man – aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh kyaaaaaaaaa masttttt mamme hai tereeeeeeeee
(You have such great boobs….uffffff)

Me – to chuso na ……..

He got excited and in excitement he bite my right boob

Me – katooooooooooo nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii…….

My hand went down to his cock, I grabbed it.

It was so hot and rock hard I felt like I was grabbing some hot rod, I kept stroking it as he sucked my boobs but soon he was done with it and he come up give me one kiss on lips and turned me around and roughly pushed me on the toilet wall, then I realize how dirty it was, people have spitted all over it and made drawing of naked women and written Dirty words……the situation made my pussy more wet…

Back